*+* Expertly: Praying for gook Ejershito's perishing slant eyed soul (if any) on 03/17/24 ...
Add Reply
Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-03-19 14:04:03 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:52:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
*+* 03/17/24 AgainX2 praying for Mitchell here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/COAvWcaDyOw/m/R-3Hka8AAwAJ
Let us pray!
Keep praying that the ICE Five-0 doesn't catch up with you two gooks!

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-03-19 18:39:27 UTC
On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:48:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
WAIT! I got[sic][SIC!!! LOL] to get past the cowardly spineless
invertebrate Foreskin PEELER fairy first, as he LEAPS to the defence
of his slant-eyed gook fiancee! {{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}!

Grab Foreskin PEELER by his grubby grik neck and give him a swift
kick in the bum!

<fluhs grik skata>

PHEW!
What else is there?
Indeed.

Strip away the jewloving, the ainlungus, the rabid 'pro-semitism'®™,
the 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion, the depravity, the underage
sibling sodomy, the daily two-fingered needledick masturbation, the
denial of rape beneficiaries, the exaggerated umbrage at being called
a gook, the idolising of Jeff Kakobsteen and Jack Marshall, the
constant "wonderfully hungry" lies, the online porn portfoliolioliolio
consisting entirely of WHITE women, the failed degree in Arithmetic at
the California State University Long Beach, the bizarre
'homophobia'®™/'paedophobia'®™, the weekend nights at the Queen Mary
Parking Lot, the hideous gob dripping with freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea, the feasting on dogs and other domestic pets, the delusions
of being an American, the sheer adoration of uppity ape Chrissie
Morton, the sheer terror of rapture and deportation by the ICE Five-0,
the encouragement of bestiality between Humans and subhuman species
such as gooks and jews and the excretion of subhuman sub-babies, and
what is left?

Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito: a hideous, gormless slant eyed
mongoloid with a BLANK mind.
Indeed.
Inane Asiatic 'me too' one-word drivel, as first noted by Boadicea.

2024-03-20 19:26:26 UTC
On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:31:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
*+* 03/19/24 AgainX2 praying for Mitchell here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/COAvWcaDyOw/m/R-3Hka8AAwAJ
Let us pray!
Don't BOTHER praying to the superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon
him): he can't POSSIBLY help you!

2024-03-25 13:41:38 UTC
On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:51:45 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
*+* 03/24/24 Again praying for Mitchell here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/COAvWcaDyOw/m/R-3Hka8AAwAJ
Let us pray!
KEEP praying that you two gooks don't get raptured by the ICE Five-0,
gook!

2024-03-25 14:31:36 UTC
On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:18:15 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
*+* 03/25/24 Again praying for Mitchell here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/COAvWcaDyOw/m/R-3Hka8AAwAJ
You are a quack.

As a craven slant eyed quack who practises quackery without a
terrestrial medical licence, you are, below all else

2024-04-09 21:32:40 UTC
On Tue, 09 Apr 2024 16:39:55 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
*+* 04/09/24 Again greeting Jeanne ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Tl1U1-q_rXw/m/K5ogBREjAAAJ
Again, gook?