A Latina's solution for the homeless problem
D-FENS
2015-10-01 04:45:15 UTC
Politician Says Homeless People Should Be Put Down By Lethal Injection

A Mexican councillor has provoked outrage after that homeless people
should be put down like animals to keep the number of them on the
streets down.

Olga Gutierrez Machorro believes that beggars should be culled with
lethal injection, believing it to be in their best interests.

She said: “Yes they’re a little crazy, but they’re harmless.

“Which is why I think to myself wouldn’t it be kinder to just give them
a lethal injection?”

Unbelievably, Machorro, who is a member of the local government in
Tecamachalco, Mexico, is also the councillor responsible for the
Vulnerable Groups Commission - who try to find ways to help the homeless
and disadvantaged.

Her outrageous remarks, made in an interview with the local newspaper
Cambio, came when she alleged the Tecamachalco government, led by Ines
Lopez, lacked the necessary resources to deal with beggars who are
increasing in number on the streets.

She alleged that killing beggars was already going on unofficially, and
added that the local psychiatric hospital, El Batan, often just
deposited patients deemed “un-aggressive” in the middle of the motorways
at night, where they are killed by cars but also cause accidents that
put others at risk.

Machorro has previously offered her own home as sanctuary for those on
the streets, but claimed this was not a long term solution.

The councillor’s comments were blasted by locals and she has since
apologised.

She has now promised a new action plan which is to be put forward to the
government in a bid to solve the problem.

http://andyjwells.tumblr.com/post/130130769452/politician-says-homeless-people-should-be-put-down
--
Your country is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your fields are
being stripped by foreigners right before you, laid waste as when

http://www.globalgulag.us

---
Don
2015-10-01 15:25:46 UTC
Post by D-FENS
Politician Says Homeless People Should Be Put Down By Lethal Injection
A Mexican councillor has provoked outrage after that homeless people
should be put down like animals to keep the number of them on the
streets down.
Olga Gutierrez Machorro believes that beggars should be culled with
lethal injection, believing it to be in their best interests.
She said: “Yes they’re a little crazy, but they’re harmless.
“Which is why I think to myself wouldn’t it be kinder to just give them
a lethal injection?”
Probably have to understand this in terms of intention, because she
means that her words be shocking, to awaken public conscience, or
something. It's being sarcastic, funny, sad, and persuasive, IMO.
Famous satire by Swift, English writer in 17th century, who published
an essay on how British could make money by capitalizing on starving
Irish over-population under British rule. Said they could become a
new food for the table.
D-FENS
2015-10-01 18:17:20 UTC
Post by Don
Post by D-FENS
[...]
Perhaps the millions of native peoples the Hispanics killed in the
Americas after 1492 were mistaken by the Hispanics for "homeless people."

Don
2015-10-01 19:48:44 UTC
Post by D-FENS
Post by Don
Post by D-FENS
[...]
"It's now estimated that between 80-100 million native people may have
been killed as result of the diseases which swept through North and
South America. A Spanish priest by the name of Bartolomé de las Casas
wrote in the mid 16th century that he estimated that his countrymen
had killed 40 million natives."
Nicodemus
2015-10-01 19:54:00 UTC
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by Don
Post by D-FENS
[...]

Best to clean those white shoes, those soft leather shoes

Send some hope to those that eat dirt on this planet
D-FENS
2015-10-01 22:34:35 UTC
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
http://youtu.be/R5L1UAGow3k
Best to clean those white shoes, those soft leather shoes
Send some hope to those that eat dirt on this planet
It's always striking how many fat and unattractive people there are in
Hispanic countries. Looking at that video, I'd say Mexico is a runner
up to Cuba for fat, ugly women. Reminds me of this joke someone sent me:

I was standing at the bar one night, minding my own business. This FAT
ugly chick came up behind me, grabbed my ass and said, "You're kind of
cute. You gotta phone number?"

I said, "Yea, you gotta pen?"

She said, "Yea, I got a pen".

I said, "You better get back in it before the farmer misses you."

Cost me 6 stitches. . . but when you are over seventy. . . who gives a
shit?

Nicodemus
2015-10-02 21:34:59 UTC
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by D-FENS
Post by Don
[...]
were you thinking Palestinian

http://youtu.be/R5L1UAGow3k

This American says 'we can change this world planet earth

@68 it has come to my mind being on this planet

resident in the population

If it comes to your mind to raise your flag

Remember our planets history

Freedom and Emancipation are one word

If you noticed your only face saluting

If you are wondering