AWESOME - FBI Believe that Bombs Used on 911 - Bush closed 911 investigations according to the FBI - Where is CNN and CBC here? is this an issue of life and death or no? - Who are we to Judge?
No evidence against an accused is US being truly abused - Johnny
2009-02-11 07:22:04 UTC
FBI Believed that Bombs Used on 9/11
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2009/02/fbi-believed-that-911-involved-bombs.html

/ / Indeed, the FBI told a reporter for
USA Today that FBI agents believed there
were bombs in the Twin Towers. \ \

Awesome. Where is CNN and CBC here? Is
this an issue of life and death or no?
Who are they to judge OUR lives unworthy
of defense? I am King Johnny. Support my
demands for open communications above the
NWO shills who bark Bush and the Neocons
must be allowed to escape our Public
authoritay.

-

Calling for Americans to Investigate Bankers
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJS4WDAA
(on with Robby)

Private Banking Made Simple

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K03GAVY
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo9w32zmfox

King Johnny's "Nazi Israel"
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QAEXT4G0
(note: History has changed since then)

CNN Admits 9-11 Inside Job

Report Of “People Planting Bombs” on 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-of-people-planting-bombs-on-911.html

Why isn't Happy George Norry, Our Enemy, covering
this everyday as an important subject to defend
American life he holds truly in contempt?
Again, Alex Jones leaves every American to die
victim to his NWO, before he will acknowledge
TRUE evil in our world. George Noory, the evilest
ACTUAL Enemy of History, Alex claims is a good
guy for never allowing open discussion on 911,
Afghanistan, Iraq, and so on, without selling
his Zionist hate for our Humanity. Can you believe
that demon enemy co-ksucker Ian Punnet actually
preaches? The demon has told US more than once
he doesn't believe in God, so what do you think
that other "buddy" of Alex Jones has in store for
your life? Alex has said near a hundred times, that
Christ's disciples were all killed by the Romans
for believing - what a demon he is - for - what
Bible is his fans conceiving? Again, Alex Jones will never
encourage his listeners to demand open debate. Alex
would lose on all his lies like, he's been on with
George Noory a hundred times, or fifty times in
five years. Why does Alex lie to US all like that?
Because he doesn't really want Justice to prevail
where GREATLY wiser men or women would likewise prevail
through open dialog. Alex can't have that because
everybody MUST be under HIS NWO mind control.
Mind control on education, the Federal Reserve,
and FREEDOM. Alex figures having a gun to shoot
innocent Americans in the back is his brand of
loyalty to God and Country. Well, I, as Christ,
state it isn't mine. He would see every American
murdered, before allowing the notion that he, and
his likewise cult, might just have something to
learn about evidence being a REQUIREMENT to prove
someone's guilt or innocence. His godless commitment
is to escape Bush, and his zionist media controllers
with excuses that don't hold water in any Court of
Thee. Alex refuses to allow Americans to know why
the Constitutional protections are there to defend
yourself, because if you did, you'd demand the
arrest of Bush for treason, and call Ron Paul an
sell out loser who pocketed the millions conned for
being Alex's loyal fans. Alex doesn't like this Truth
because he's gotta be leading Earth's "Truthers"
at the pinnacle of his spear as a liar, where all
of History, is one badly drawn Alex Jones cartoon - a
dickhead. A true dickhead illiterate on the bible,
on Justice, on Life.

I must be on crazy pills
http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m51615&hd=&size=1&l=e

/ / Well, why haven't the banks just returned
the money?... \ \

People who know they defeat all "Conservatives"
in seconds with indisputable simple logic, will
eventually rule the Universe, if CNN, CBC, and
Alex Jones allow open communications on what is
understood by all as high acts of treason openly
committed without a defense of smart people
explaining why/how we are being rooked as idiots
on purpose. Crazy man, crazy. Oh.. anda..
justwondrin', would be the first name Reza be that
of the feminine or, echem.. masculine? Just
curious on language that's all..

Oh, logic like, "Buying in bulk is cheaper."

-

Godsmack - I Fucking Hate You

Hey! Johnny's new theme song playing when
I be bagging the bushite zionist whores of
the demon antichrist, Our Mr. Bush Jr. Bush
closed 911 investigations, Bush lied about
Saddam not letting inspectors in, Bush never won an
word fairly in his entire war crime life of
game rigging with naked deceit and betrayal to
the cause of Man, die bushite die. Rock on
my friends, rock on.

"Army deserter deported from Canada, now in U.S. jail"

This is a for real war crime. Why? there was/is
no cause for the Iraq war. Truly. Example: why
bomb if you can go anywhere without delay? To
only murder innocent People INCLUDING SOLDIERS
to thieve from ourselves as war criminals is what
any rational person comes to understand. When you
destroy bushite grunts who war God for rape, torture,
and enslavement of our species, you save the
innocent lives of their next victims. To hunt
the godless bushite enemy, is to love Justice
as our glorious Humanity winning over the lawless
nazi grunts of the Third Infantry - who'll shoot
anybody, blindly as cowards, led by a Saudi, Buford
Blount. Their "leader" who left Iraqi's largest
weapons depot undefended for looting. Qaqaa. Killed
many a bushite nazi grunting lawless coward by his own
treasonous brand. And mumbling bushite nazi grunts have
what to say about American teens made valueless
victims for Neocon bounties? "whore yay" That's
about it..

LIFE IN PRISON FOR AMERICAN VICTIMS

[godless bushite enemy] Marines ignore Afghan opium so as not to upset
locals
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Marines_ignore_Afghan_opium_so_as_0507.html

9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

VIEWS: 10,100,000

King Johnny Speaks Coast to Coast! Answers Everything!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6JS2KWD
http://www.mediafire.com/?myz0etmzx1y

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11

TWO CENTS FROM JOHNNY

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/07/14/two_cents_from_johnny.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bba3db86f772190bd2db6fb9a8902bda
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/Two_Cents_from_Johnny.mp3
http://milwaukee.indymedia.org/media/2008/07//210039.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/two_cents_from_johnny.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/two_cents_from_johnny.mp3
http://media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/07/two_cents_from_johnny.mp3

LETTERS NOW RELEASED PROVE-Bush Intervened-To Suppress Torture
Evidence
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4994330

This is called ungodly nazi war crimes against
innocent Human beings.

Obama Gets Tough to Shield Bush Torturers
http://chris-floyd.com/component/content/article/3/1694-protection-racket-obama-gets-tough-to-shield-bush-torturers.html

Who does Obama think we are as 'United' together
on pro lawless torture against innocent 'others'?
Wake up people, we are under attack by those
who refuse US Justice to win Freedom for
anyone. "Conservative" retards are completely
lost here, because they do not have the
intellectual skills necessary to understand:
a person accused of a criminal offense without
any evidence is innocent. Or, how about, No one
deserves to be tortured for confessions on
crimes left then unresolved for actual
retribution. [Aegis OPENLY murders innocent
families for more American paying for zionist
monies - P2OG - YOUR Spouse, YOUR Child, YOUR
family].

Following the crime scene leads of 911 to nab
the actual evil doers is beyond the will of the
deaf, dumb and blind? with lawlessness gaining
for monetary loses due America as corporate
cheaters. We are Brilliant, of that much I am
certain. Conservatives are minimally, idiots.

-

Israelis forced mother to choose which of her children would die
http://www.daily.pk/world/middle-east/9374-israelis-forced-mother-to-choose-which-of-her-children-would-die.html

/ / the soldiers told her she had to choose five of
her children to “give as a gift to Israel.” As
she screamed in horror they repeated the demand
and told her she could choose or they would choose
for her. Then these soldiers murdered five of her
children in front of her. \ \

Funded by the American tax payers as a gift to
God as our stolen Humanity. Equal rights for all,
especially the Taliban's position in defense of
America, demanding evidence to form our guilty
verdicts.

-

Obama Accused of Blackmail over Terror Trial Evidence
http://atheonews.blogspot.com/2009/02/us-accused-of-blackmail-over-terror.html

Again, Obama is taking a position to torture innocent
people here as a traitor to Just cause. Just cause to
live in a free society. Torture warrants the death
penalty under American STANDING Law.

Video: Cop Punches Woman In Face Four Times During Arrest For Riding A
Bike
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99c_1233639102

Top Cop Johnny Judge rules: Ten years in prison.
Maybe fifteen if the dumfuk grunt, back from the
war against Iraqi children as a traitor to American
values, shows no remorse for his crimes against an
American women either. Absolutely any cop or soldier
who disagrees as true contempt for our freedoms with
punishment against this nazi trash pirating our
police uniform, WILL WARRANT death sentences all
around to ACTUALLY defend liberty in my America.
Any American father who prides in killing innocent
Iraqis for the escape of the neocons for 911 is no
father. And a wife should get the hell away from
a male who enjoys murdering helpless innocent others.
Children in such families should be challenged
by relatives through the Courts to save the lives
of our endangered offspring. Again, without water
or food, Iraqi children are murdered by Neoconner
grunts irrationally everyday with nothing to say,
aka, without reason but as Satanic Bush whores, to
make our God as Humanity suffer further for their
escapes as actually selling freely, lawless zionist
savagery.

KILLING MORE OF THEM - reporting war crimes to the Police

Again, a bushite has no commitment to defend
America, for it speaks nothing for the arrest of
the neocon traitors. traitors like themselves whom
will murder innocent folks like your Self to steal
our common values. Wouldn't you glory in seeing
these savage grunts who on video, indiscriminately
shoot innocent families, or bomb a city entirely,
executed by Christian Patriot firing squads? or
televised to fry in the electric chair for these
documented war crimes? I sure would. It would make
our world a much safer place to raise a family
secure in knowing, bushite grunts as enemies of
everyone, were hunted to extinction for their
crimes against our Humanity. Hunted by Johnny Law,
the True Spirit of America.

Johnny Law for Coast to Coast radio Host!

yaahhh im a real person! Wow eh? Now,
let US bag some bushite scum for the Gipper.

UK judges accuse Obama Administration of suppressing torture claim
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5661291.ece

Yeah really. What kinda world does Obama take US
for here? Does he actually believe we hold no
interest in being attacked as ourselves, the
innocent forsaken? A reminder: an American was
executed under Iraqi law without any evidence
brought against the accused, while the grunts
were offered an excuse to seek not the culprits
at the terror scene. The case was lightly reviewed
at democracynow, a year or two ago, and can be
found by searching for a grunt pretending to be
an ambassador to Romania. A case where the Judge's
life was threatened by a "General", where if he
didn't order the death of the innocent American
citizen, the grunt with the General would murder
US all right then and there. The Innocent American
was murdered as forsaken for value shared by
free men.

-

(pet bed cat trees...)
http://www.petbed-cattree.com/cat.html

Hey! this stuff for cats and dogs looks pretty
coool. Check it out if your a pet lover!

Near Impossible to believe!

/ / "similar themes go through all our streams. And it all
comes back as Confucius says, "Do unto others, as you would
have them do unto you." And Christ said that, Hillel said
that, Buddha said that, everybody says that, cause that's all
it is. But bushite, he wants to accuse People of criminal
offenses without any evidence, and indiscriminately slaughter
everybody in countries, for no good reason but to be OUR
ENEMY, an ENEMY OF ALL PEOPLE." \ \

-

AG Holder-- First, Jail All Bush's Lawyers
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2009/020309.html

For actual documented criminal actions against
American interests in defending ourselves from
indiscriminate robberies, tortures, or mass murder.

"Judges Bribed by Private Contractor to Sentence More Kids to Juvie
Detention"
http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/inquirer/20090128_Editorial__Judges_Sentenced.html

Christ speaks!! Echem.. This is called a criminal
action to falsely imprison American children for
more stolen money. Will the contractor be arrested,
tried, then executed in America to defend American
children? Unlikely, because it isn't as important
as how fat Oprah is today, or as Alex Jones the
bigot would say, on how daily, the hidden NWO elites
are responsible for every criminal action against
Liberty in America, not war crime dictating LIAR
Bush who told US Saddam wouldn't let the inspectors
in without corporate news correction, Bush, who
closed Police investigations on 911 for Enron, KBR,
and the Kissinger associates. And certainly not
Bremer for personally stealing tens of billions,
no no no, "just puppets" "just puppets" as instead,
the Illuminati in other words not allowed spoken
understood with Alex Jones NWOers. I want a free to
speak arena where 50 percent of what Alex spews is
truly dumber than stupid. Why? because he is controlled
through his personal weakness of bigotry, to actually
believe foolish things as factual. Examples are
truly endless when we discuss Alex Jones'
dumminess, but here is one example. Alex states
911 truthers were attacked in a TV show as NWO mind
control- but, the "truther" he referred to
talked in the drama on there being NO PLANES!
A dis-info bushite stooge if ever was one depicted
with special effects. We suffer with his bullshit
every day, knowing if we tried to phone, would
not be granted a minute because I, in support
of Freedom for America, make all bigots look truly
dumb as fascists lashing out at nothingness to
divide our masses. And apparently, he can't have
America becoming greater for defending ourselves
fairly through Judicial actions.

-

which side are YOU on? by REBEL DIAZ

The side where a person accused of a criminal
offense without evidence is innocent, and in the
case of capital accusation, the false accuser
deserves severe punishment as an enemy to my
Humanity.

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/06/11/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?myyb5jmjlnn
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://maineindymedia.org/usermedia/audio/2/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://chicago.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/2/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://newmexico.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/3/Johnny_the_law_man_America.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/06/johnny_the_law_man_america.mp3

-

U.S. partner, not Hamas, firing rockets into Israel
http://www.palestinianmothers.com/profiles/blogs/us-partner-not-hamas-firing

/ / The probe found the Islamic Jihad rockets were
actually fired by Fatah. \ \ Whom Israel in response
to the confessed by all to be true facts, murdered
innocent Christian children in Gaza as war criminals.
Actually claimed it was regardless who shot the tin
can rocket that struck no one harmlessly. Again,
Nazi Israeli responded by murdering innocent Christian
children as war criminals with "disproportionate"
force. War criminals who murder Humanity to steal
our shared values.

-

Dennis Kucinich "Israel is Killing Children With Your American Tax
Dollars"

Israeli openly admitted that they targeted those
innocent Christian children for MURDER - as -
continuing "disproportionate" force in our names
as enemies of God and Humanity. They are not Jews,
but of the evilest group of lawless nazi savages
pirating the government of Israel away from US Jews.
I demand open debate in America, and Americans refuse
me by not likewise demanding international coverage
on the Coast to Coast radio networks. Let's change
this by communicating.

Ceasefires, Israeli-Style
http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2009/02/ceasefires-israeli-style.html

They admit TODAY, as yesterday, and last week, month,
year, decades, that they target completely innocent
people for murder to punish Humanity for believing
in God as Just, or real freedom understood as practiced.
Libertarian couldn't give a shit on a issue such as this,
that they keep everyone ignorant of through hypnosis. Israeli
openly admit to thieving innocent peoples homes, to them
be sent at gun point, to live in a concentration prison
death camp.

http://www.davidduke.com/

/ / ..the Israel Prime Minister’s speech in which he
actually boasted of his power to order the U.S. President
as one would a dog. \ \ and all American men can't for
some god forsaken reasons, can't for their lives, phone
George Norry to be hung down on. George Noory is a "good
guy" for aiming to go ballistic against every American
who refuses criminal orders to destroy themselves.

Americans Are Welcome In Israel

Jesus Christ in Islam

-

Obama set to allow Bush-era ‘torture flights’
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Obama_set_to_allow_Bush-era_torture_flights/articleshow/4067338.cm

What the fuk eh? Doesn't Obama know this
crime warrants death in America according
to the war crime act? Does he believe America
just will never have a chance to speak for the
interests of US as innocent Human beings he is
planning to torture as an enemy to Life?

Refusing to Defend American Values

Yoo: Bush okayed torture to outwit defense lawyers

This is why it warrants the Death sentence. Remember
corporatist Amerikan citizen, these torture victims
that include children as younger than a hundred, had
not been alleged to have ever committed a crime in
their entire lives. Victims tortured to death for the
pleasures of those Satanic, such as General Geoffry
Miller, who tell US today as confidenced, they do it
because, patsy wasted American soldiers will just refuse
to hunt them down for formal executions. Let's change
this for our Humanity in this future, to look back,
and know, American males were men of the World, who
stood for the principles enshrined within every living
Constitution. A free man shall not be jailed, or
tortured by anyone in our names as Governed, without
the perpetrator tried publicly for execution as our
Love of real Justice. As first degree mass murderers
warranted death sentences under the War Crime Act
ushered by Reagan!, all done in for our protections
of their next innocent victim - ourselves. Or
die a death in corporate tyranny worthy the title,
cowardly traitors to God and Liberty. Blackwater,
CACI, AEGIS, KBR and the like will all be hunted to
extinction for refusing to quit their lawless Rape
and mass murder, murders done for more stolen money
as America's name high-jacked. The Lawless enemies
shall be prosecuted by the honorable Soldiers of
the Good old, Red White, and Blue. Count me at
our words on this, I am,

King Johnny

-

Ungodly Israeli Nazi LIARS Continue to Murder Children after "Truce"

A truce means nothing to Hamas?, who states
much of no complaints as in support of Israeli
Nazi lies, why? Have you seen where a blimp is
traveling about five miles an hour, fire bombing
thousands, and none have even a pullet gun, never
mind an Iranian rocket launcher to shoot the Satanic
demons down for God as Love? Why doesn't Hamas
at least admit, like an Israeli General has,
to be funded by Zionists for cash gains paid for
by Zionist Amerika? Why? Why is it that Hamas
suffered near no loses, but all the Cops who
voted who knows, died murder victims trying to
defend our family from Texan child rapists?
Along with thousands of others targeted as
innocent Peoples? Targeted. Why? Nazi Israeli
broke the truce!! THINKTHINKTHINK Demand coverage!
Hamas certainly isn't. ..maybe because they're
illiterates on the Cause of God's Will being
Just?

Monkey Business

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/13/Monkey_Business.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
http://newmexico.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
http://baltimore.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/12/monkey_business.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
https://publish.istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_busines...
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/12/monkey_business.mp3
http://stlimc.org/sites/stlimc.org/files/articles/audio/Monkey_Busine...
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/07/monkey_business.mp3
http://japan.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/12/monkey_business.mp3

Bushwhoring Enemies of the American Police

What a demon enemy of life these bushwhore enemies
of American Liberty are eh? No concern whatsoever,
for all the teen soldiers conned to die for those
who committed 911 in NYC. The millions of bombing
victims, the tortures, the rapes of American women,
STILL, TO THIS DAY, left undefended by "the law".
Evil enemy of everyone these demon fuks are. How
difficult is it, to understand the facts they feign
complete blindness on? They WANT to con you as the
coward to life they are, willing to kill America to
make their antiChrist lawless enemy Mr. Bush happy.

From years after the fact still demanding Justice now:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.military.uk/browse_frm/thread/ca0e34fb32caeb0a?hl=en&scoring=d&

Huh? "at last been disarmed..." ? How does he figure?
The equation hasn't changed. Example: The same
unaccounted anthrax, (that was disintegrated into ash),
still is not able to be measured as completely accounted
for, (never could be), but this bushwhoring war crime
apologist, tells US, it was only though the lawless
murder of our good friends and family for countless
generations, that he now attests without reason, or
evidence, to find Iraq in "fact" disarmed of it's still
nowhere to be found, weapons of mass destruction. (An
irrational reason he pronounced previous in corporately
broacasted public support of instigating heinous war
crimes against our humanity under the leadership skills
of the evil lying demon antiChrist, our Mr. bush Jr..)

Ron Paul defeats 5 TV 'experts' in 10 minutes

Ron Paul is a traitor. They stole the cash Ron.
And, the Iraq war is a war crime. But Ron, the
Fascist, doesn't want THESE FACTS uttered. Why?
Because wiser men would prevail, wiser men like
me who understand buying in bulk is cheaper. Those
like Christ who understand, who KNOW, the banker
doesn't cover our loans - so why give them as much
as a taxed red penny?, let alone trillions as
officially unaccounted for? They are stealing the
cash Ron. Ask yourself: Why has Alex Jones
forbidden his bushwhore cult from understanding
Bush doctored the NIE?, or of iron flowing like
water from the towers? Because wiser men would
prevail and he can't have that. He called shooting
innocent men in the back, an act of liberty. I,
an actual god, unlike Alex, lie near never, but
maybe to myself when I'm lonely. Alex yes will
tell you rapists are free to do what they will
in Texas to American children, un-arrested, but
he won't mention it when the police chief is with
him on air, talking about how he'd like to be
exempt from traffic tickets for being so popular.
NO MENTION of the rapists walking away without
arrests made, no mention of Bush's documented
treasons on 911. Where are Alex's priorities?
In selling YOU out so he can be wealthy like a
bankster?, and have special rights over everyone
else that drives drunk, or speeds? a big hero
standing over our dead soldiers yelling, I told
you so, I told you so, I was right, I was right.
Again, understand: It is not by my will to deny
open debate with America, it is Alex, and his
demon buddy George Noory that denies out Humanity
this right. And when people try, like Peggy, or
Black men on Jewry, Alex lies cheats and steals
our wills for further thefts. Ron Paul's family has
millions taken from loyal Alex Jones fans. MILLIONS!
Does Ron do commercials with that money highlighting
the bushmob's plan to invade Afghanistan, dated two
days prior to 911 for Enron? Of course not, wiser men
would prevail to expose him as the charlatan charity
raider he is regarding Health Care, Social Security,
Public Schooling, earmarks.. It is unfair to measure
Ron against corporate nazi zionist whores of MSNBC who
willing, openly, kill American teen soldiers for
criminal neocon gains, as an honorable gentleman's
talk. Half honest People like Ron are extremely ignorant
on the workings of our world. EXTREMELY. I joke here not.
Evil is the deceived disguised - translated - evil
people are always dumb.

Corporate America says no, Charlie Manson was a genius,
but not, that most Americans are prone too easily to
suggestive states where they can be made to believe
anything blindly. Think: what does, "bin Laden did 911"
mean anyway? You should know of what I'm trying
to teach you here. That is how
Alex knowingly or otherwise, steals our rights, by
beating off he knows everything already. And some,
if not most, actually believe him without knowing
squat either. It's sooo easy that way - no study
required!! LIBERTARIAN HELL! Everything is not on
the Internet, where it near should be, but regardless,
a Libertarian can't be bothered to read anyway.
"Free Talk Live" is the best example for this: the
two hosts are unbelievably ignorant on just about
every single subject under the sun, but beat
CONSTANTLY, on how greatly wise they are as drop-outs.
You wouldn't believe any of them when they speak on
Freedom, if you simply understood, an innocent man
does not deserve to be in OUR prisons, or tortured.
Under any circumstances that Obama has excepted for
our excuses. Magna Charta. But in Alex's 'genius' mind,
he doesn't need to actually understand he is a for
sure bigot, (measures another unfairly in a group HE
concocts from blind hate or personal fear - typical
CONSERVATIVE and/or racist) who has no problems with
that at home, or at work. Provable in seconds by
OPEN DEBATE, but Alex ain't gonna take our calls
because, he can't for the lives of every People
person thought of here, admit he could have
something to learn, therefore, the NWO is
unstoppable in his brain washed cult of indifference
to Justice practiced for the benefit of all treated
fairly. Why? He's not wise enough to respect the great
minds of the audience, and I personally believe,
he doesn't even have the good judgment to own
a gun. (I mean, why wouldn't Alex find my stories
of OUR Justice system triumphing by my single hand at least
minimally beneficial to his blind cult followings? to not
hang up on me immediately while spewing lie after lie
on how I'm top secretly a dis-info NWO artist working
for Bush? or whose voice sounds too friendly to trust?
like he has done the last four times I've phoned -
Hey! I can be an asshole if you want - no prob.)
Perhaps it's near because, Alex Jones is blind, and
as such, could actually be found guilty in Texas for
murdering those two innocent black men shot
in the back with his approval to release the murderer
from a RIGHTFUL death sentence prosecution. "law of
Parties". He is a party to the crime, for he worked to
support the release of the FOR SURE, FIRST DEGREE MURDERER.
Sound like an America you could live with? I didn't
think so either. I wanna be Alex's Attorney. Texas is
a State of massive lawless corruption, as dire
incompetence in legal affairs where they OFFICIALLY
plan executions against innocent People not established
to have harboured criminal intent! With Jury Trials!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!FINING THEMSELVES GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
While Alex does express murderous criminal intent,
and the Police chief calls him a good man for no
scary pressures. What the fuck is wrong in Texas
where they mess themselves like this regularly?
Imagine, while Bush with the Neocons escape, and
Zionist Israeli target to murder Christian School
girls OFFICIALLY, Alex doesn't want to have to pay
traffic tickets like the rest of US. What a douche bag
to tell he LEADS our Truth movement I say. Now, I'm
not saying he shouldn't contribute with the truths
WE SHARE, far from it, it's just he can't have our
cut off switch to silence our objections to his exposed
foolishness, and/or blatant criminality. I'll give him
a chance, for starters, to criticize any position I take
while we all publically call on ourselves for
assistance internationally. Like on his "buddy",
George Noory, deserving to be tried Publicly for the
traitor he is, and be formally executed after his day
in Court. Our Courts. Teen soldiers have been conned
to die by George Noory for the escape of the neocon
terrorists who committed 911 with Condi, Runsfeld,
Bush, Myers, Tommy Franks, and General Ahmad. AND
HAPPY GEORGE NOORY KNOWS IT - and cons with lies
naked to the ear of any who can listen or hit record.
A NAKED traitor to the cause of Liberty if we ever knew
one regarding the War Crime facts of Iraq. .And
Ian Punnet is an evil godless enemy Bush whore who
lies too to get YOU killed as the innocent soldier
forsaken so don't forget.. It's YOUR life. It's God's
Gift. Now support our rise for popular international
debates to get these Neoconners behind bars
awaiting Public Trials! "Public"thatsoyu!! Get to
the Phone to call someone to care man.. Johnny
Jesus has arrived! Justice Will Be Done in this,
Our Kingdom to Come.

Justice to the war criminals of
indiscriminate warfare would better serve ourselves
to halt for our safety. The bushmob did 911.

1. The ISI's General, Mahmoud Ahmad funded 911's Atta

2. We have video of iron flowing like water from the towers

Humanity Under Attack by the Zionist Enemy of Life

GAZA APPEAL THE BBC & SKY REFUSED TO SHOW

Not only that but the BBC argued that to show
innocent Human Beings suffering, in CRITICAL
life threatening need of desperate food and
water that Israeli nazi stole, (because they are
unlawful murderous thieves), would have them look
like they were partial to serving Humanity's
interest in compassion for US humans. Over the
Israeli terror Nazi tactics of indiscriminate
slaughter for more Amerikan welfare. Wicked evil
nazi bastards who too, DO NOT THINK IT BEST to
report Peter Powers committed the London bombing.,
Oh yeah, and mercury is neural toxic, anti-psychotics
make us crazy, and sodium fluoride makes us
stoopider while weakening your body for big cash
surgeries - ultimately leading to a profitable
death for dah' winnahs.. So, they, the BBC-NWOers
just needed to avoid the bath or shower,
humidity, Pepsi's purified bottled water product
lines, koolaids, swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Hot Tub,
Sauna, private Whirl Pools, and.. blh blh blh

/ / the FBI says no.. There is not a thread of
fact a zionist offers to form YOUR own mind in
respect for your rights being equal to ours. \ \

Who is the guy who keeps writing such things,, and
shouldn't he be recognized as Promotional to raise
all spirits towards a better future? I'm with him.

The U.S. Is Required To Bring George W Bush & Donald Rumsfeld Before A
Court! U.N. War Crimes

Olbermann | Bush Years: 8 in 8 Minutes
http://www.truthout.org/011809Z

Bush and Cheney are traitors to the cause of
American Liberty. To leave them free, is to leave
America un-guarded from further transgression.

The bushmob doctored
the NIE. Conned Congress, and Soldiers. Did 911,
by closing criminal FBI investigations immediately.
Alex and George don't seem to want US to know
these FACTS that demand arrests of the culprits
responsible for high treason against Johnny's
America. Alex wants your money, and EVIL George,
our enemy, wants your soul stolen for Satan.

Turley: Obama 'accessory' to war crimes if no prosecution
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Turley_Obama_accessory_to_war_crimes_0127.html

Understand, Alex Jones doesn't want Justice
for Americans because he loses out to better
men that usher a greater life. He doesn't want
the evidence of George W. Bush made public to
defend American teen soldier's lives. The true
fascist Alex Jones, who in silence supports the
escape of Bush for treason, will fail our true
voice for Justice in our times. WE DO NOT rule
the truth we share equally committed to defend
ourselves from lawlessness. And you'll never
rule my right to speak freely over your intent
to sell us all out for monetary swindles, just
like Ron Paul did. Understand: Ron Paul doesn't
even acknowledge 911 was an inside job, or, that
Bush gave zero evidence to form Your opinion.

Alex Jones, the Slave, told US today that
he challenged Bush for eight years - Bushite
lying nazi traitor. Not only that, but he
also ridiculed those who wish to blame Bush
now for anything! Again, he doesn't want
Justice where bad guys can't steal from
ourselves unrepresented. Ron Paul is a
multi-millioniare, made rich by charitable
aid conned from Alex Jones' NWOers! Alex
Jones doesn't have a problem with that, we
do.

King Johnny Guest Caller on Free Mind Radio!
http://67.212.67.19/PubPodcast//freeminds/0125091.mp3
(back-up) http://www.mediafire.com/?ptui9mm15pn

-

Israel to be Judged - Universal Petition
http://www.tlaxcala.es/reponse_signataires.asp?lg=en&ref_campagne=10&Page=1

The demon LIAR zionist Israeli is a godless enemy
of Humanity, much like everyone at Foxnews, CNN,
BBC, and the CBC. Our revolution against the godless
bushite shills, will not allow our revolution
through speaking honestly, (to become of ourselves
something greater), a chance to be televised for
our benefits. Bush closed criminal investigations
immediately after 911. According to the FBI and
Senator Dashle. CNN says you have no power, Foxnews
says you have no power, the BBC says you have no
power, the CBC, the same, like Alex Jones NWOers...
but well, don't believe it. YOU Do have the Power.

http://www.iran-daily.com/1387/3324/html/east.htm#s359247

/ / International attorneys have filed war crime
charges against 15 Israeli political and military
officials including Ehud Olmert, Tzipi Livni and
Ehud Barak. \ \

-

We must demand open communications to bring back
values WE ALL would agree to through polite debate.
"Conservatives" don't want this Freedom idea
expressed in general terms because, a "conservative"
is universally, minimally. a bigot. Why? Life isn't
like, their way, - then- all other opinion under
the sun on how things actually get done. (Aka
"socialist" traffic light repair men, or "liberals"
who want to treat The People fairly). Or who we are
as equals to our laws fairly practiced. Pay attention
to what I am saying here. Liberals can be Dicks with
a capital D too of course. But a Hannity couldn't
survive 2 minutes with me speaking on his very real
treasonous behavior in OUR public arenas. Behavior
done to escape the 911 culprits from the long arm of
the Law, with his conscious will of criminal deceit
exposed, we all learn to better defend ourselves.
And Shawn Hannity can't have that for ourselves, he
takes too much money from ourselves as talentless by
keeping US in the dark dying needlessly for traitors
never elected publicly.

Who am I you ask? Johnny Law. at your service. Look
me up with usenet to discover, we live in a world of
idiots everywhere pretending to be somebody by lying.
While I want US all to truly improve our condition by
actually understanding how bad off we are by failing
to respect ourselves for correction. Too many, know
it alls, with not enough to know you need evidence to
form a guilty verdict against an accused man or woman.
Not according to CNN, CBC, MSNBC, Foxnews and the like
however. Let's change this by supporting my challenge
for top billing at the Coast to Coast radio show hosting.
Look for me coming soon!!

-

Unseen Gaza High Quality: Part 1 of 6

Why is it that numerous visits don't change the
view count? What is this business of a=a+1, the
top secret, I'll go rhythm, that is way beyond
our comprehension in it's scientific complexity?
For Americans, okay, but the Human species just
isn't this dumb.

While Zionists OFFICIALLY target Christian school
girls for mass murder, CNN instead reports that
bushite grunts attacked girls in Afghanistan, posing
as Taliban. I WILL every celeb at CNN to be arrested,
tried and executed for the reporting they have done
today without facts. Remember: the Taliban played no
part on escaping those responsible for 911, and opened
schools for girls, and were brought together on the
single purpose to defend women. Death to CNN reporters
to LIE for killing OUR school girls. I HATE zionist
enemies of Humanity and God I am.

The Torture Ban that Doesn't Ban Torture
http://atheonews.blogspot.com/2009/01/torture-ban-that-doesnt-ban-torture.html

/ / Obama's Executive Order bans some -- not all -- US
officials from torturing but it does not ban any
of them, himself included, from sponsoring torture
overseas. \ \

Is America a nation of Law to Live freedom?
Because this SPECIFIC deviant action of Obama warrants
the death sentence under Reagan's "War Crimes Act".
SPECIFICALLY. Or, is it you falsely believe Obama
can do no wrong against innocent people here, where
an illiterate nazi grunt, maybe from South Africa,
will kidnap YOUR children, and torture them to
death for sadistic pleasure, with as they did using
power tools caught in Iraq, according to Iraqi
government official(s), and several soldiers from
Oregon, all because Obama has given an ILLEGAL!
"excuse" to NOT support following the crime scene
leads at our REAL murder scenes? Again, death to the
bushite dumfuk enemy of God, death to the enemies
of a freeing Humanity striving for a just society.
Obama needs to be arrested for this under the Law
as it stands I'm sorry to say my friends. Why?
Torture is illegal in all 50 states, (as Reagan
directly planned), no matter where you ship the
innocent victim to, or from! Read the War Crimes
Act, then demand Justice today, otherwise, it's
YOUR funeral. Obama wants to secretly torture
Peoples here, while lying to US ALL that he doesn't!
A TRAITOR! Who also wants to give bankers 100s of
billions of dollars more to disappear, that WE pay
for, out our door, never to be seen as our own
again.

-

http://www.gcnlive.com/pubpod/what_really/pcast.php

Don't miss this..

-

Jack Blood interviews Richard Andrew Grove, an AIG insider and
whistleblower

Alive We Say

And Alex Jones gives us the same guy twice
a week that blames the Illuminati, while
encouraging that YOU TOO! can get money
for nothing like the banksters. Just give
the Alex Jones', NWOers, the "truthers" money
money money money. No time for affording the
explanation that the TREASONOUS bushmob
doctored the NIE. That Saddam wasn't in
violation of 1441. That a NEOCON is
identifiable for it's demonic LIES
against God and Man. Never to tell, the
private bankers don't cover OUR loans,
that Bush PERSONALLY worked to close
Police investigations immediately after
911 (obstruction), or that WE have video
of iron flowing like water that PROVES,
without doubt, bin Laden couldn't have
single handedly placed the explosives
in the buildings, or stole the black boxes.
Because someone surely would have spotted
him dragging his dialysis machine what with
all the professionalism of corporate news
media coverage regarding our horribly
suffering worlds. Alex Jones ignores the
treasons of Bush, as a Bushwhore, and
instead, tells US of how Obama is Bush on
steroids. He only wishes. What about
Justice for Americans Alex? Why for do you
forsake ourselves? For money? What about
the lives lost to mass murder, that you
allege to champion OUR TRUTH without saying
much of anything on real Freedom?, on real
Justice like your deviant election rigger,
Ron Paul? Well, no wonder, Alex told US he's
into shooting innocent American People in
the back as a tyrant of evil, a white Devil
if you will. Kids too if you dare look in
his back yard for a copper. See? Now if Alex
doesn't allow US to speak, more and more will
understand to know why. I am a defender of
all that is right and just in this world,
because I don't need to lie like Alex does on
a huge host of issues. I'm more like Jessie
Ventura, in where I don't need/want to lie.
If I end looking foolish, (of which I like
never truly am), it's a benefit, because that
way, I've learned something. Alex knows
everything already, and 'is always right'.
Like I say Retarded. You weren't right by not
understanding that the banker doesn't cover
the loan. One example of easily hundreds. He's
a typical, he knows it all, know nothing dumduk
American. Hear him on health care speak as
Ron Paul does, and know, I defeat them in under
ten seconds. TEN SECONDS. This is why he hasn't
in years, allowed me to speak more than five
or six words. He's rather all America die, than
admit he does NOT rule our 'Ocean of Truth'.
I want the challenge of opposition through debate
to PROVE my skills beyond reproach. Alex,
every time, just hangs up on anyone who tries
to improve our communications by factually
speaking. Why? Because he IS TRULY deeply
ignorant on what freedom or Justice means. Why
we have law. What a consensus is. Allan Watt is
severely disabled in this regard, another Alex
Jones favorite. And this is why, Allan can't
take calls openly either. He has jerked off
with himself too long to quit now learning
super basic precepts, for like Alex, he "knows"
the inner workings of the 'genius' NWO elites.
Not Law 101, not Bush, not Rumsfeld, Not Condi,
not Torturers, not bank robbers, rapists, or
even petty thieves. Allan Watt isn't a bad guy,
he's just a chauvinist pretending he actually
knows something, when his real disability is
directly related to his absence in understanding
understandings. Doubt is a near foreign concept.
A challenge for Allan: can you get your 'genius
mind' around the fact that Peter Powers did the
London bombings, and not the Illuminati of 1463?
and if not, why are we so dumb to our present
plight that way? Don't get me wrong, Allen has
much to offer, it just isn't the issue right
now on saving our dying futures. Maybe I was
too hard on Allen, he is really actually kinda
cool. Alex Jones too has many incredible
moments of ecstatic clarity increasing in all
they joy of seeking enlightenment. .. Ok -
but this is serious business that requires
little dilly dally with what we'll have as
a side dish in Paradise Lost. We are talking
Human Lives have been destroyed by our inaction
to remedy these failures to communicate
effectively. and.. Jeeze, the weight of my
responsibilities, as just plain John, being
a/the Legos Man - for like the Family and
everythings, get's me never forgetting, all
we got are these words left dormant from the
power they truly possess in the minds of the
wise asses. And.. here I am. I'm a Talker of
Words looking to make a break in the
NewZbiZ. Zzzz... Alive We Say! Alive!

King Johnny, from Earth, has come for talks.

-

The Zionist enemy, the most evil nazi sons-of-bitches
who openly advocate tyranny and oppression through mass
murder of ourselves as the innocent left targeted
defenseless. Enemies of Jews everywhere, the Zionist
cares not for facts on who's Life it destroys for stolen
gain by lying. That's why they target Jews, for fear the
Light of Truth would expose them as the Nazis they are.

Hamas doesn't have a military though, so,
why not demand the arrests of those who
broke the truce, and murdered innocent people
indiscriminately, on plans more Jews would
die for cash profit? Profit paid for by
zionist amerika? - the false imprisoning
torture and rape center for Neocon
Freedom.

The self-defence defence
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/23/israelandthepalestinians-gaza

/ / This has been a central theme of the war in
Gaza: not that hundreds of innocent people were
killed, not that over 5,000 were horribly injured
and not the sky-high human and monetary cost of
wrecking homes or razing infrastructure. \ \

Court petitioned to arrest Livni upon arrival in Brussels
http://nawaat.org/portail/2009/01/23/belgian-court-petitioned-to-arrest-livni-upon-arrival-in-brussels/

"We believe there were dozens of IRGC
personnel in the Gaza Strip during the
war," an Israeli source said. "Some were
killed; others went into hiding, and
others escaped."

See? the demon enemy of God speaks no
evidence as a TRAITOR to every Jew. A terrorist
nation that still steals humanitarian aid in
our public realm of left defenselessness. The
false allegation deserves a death sentence
by Jews against the war monger Zionist enemy.
A cause that Iran should champion, if in fact!,
this allegation by OFFICIAL WAR CRIMINALS WHO
TARGET FOR MURDER OUR SCHOOL GIRLS, is on it's
face, unsubstantiated as patently, demonically
false. As typical from any godless Zionist.

Where are the Americans asking for the
formal arrest of Bush for high treason?
Whoring for Alex Jones's contempt for REAL
Justice? The ignorance of all American
talk radio hosts speaks for itself. NO
knowledge on why acts of high treason, are
crimes against every American. The bushmob
doctored the NIE, and Alex doesn't want
Americans to know, because if they did,
they ask, why does Alex do everything he
can to escape those personally responsible
for 911, while then asking for money to
continue his fight against freedom in
America. Again how much money do we have to
pay Ron Paul or Alex Jones before they
will allow the knowledge of the Iraq war
against Human will is criminal? How much?

Obama! feel free to call
on me to help out with a plan for judicial
actions. That offer goes out to everyone in
Palestine, Canada or Britain too. Russia,
let's help out these fools by freely
communicating, what say you? Justice
for all is freedom to be. The Israeli cop
killers must be brought to justice for war
crimes. Those cops, were cops. And I,
am a man.

Alex Jones Rocks!

Now Alex has problems in "my" mind because I am
an ACTUAL genius, and he is generally, an idiot.
Today, he did one of his usual commentaries, however
this time, he was pretty honest with himself, and
his love for Ron Paul. Ron Paul sells incompetence,
and Alex corrected correctly!. that a.. sorry Ron
but these banksters know they're robbing us as
undefended blind men essentially. That's what I'm
talking about!! Look, Ron Paul can be a dumb Ass,
although, he's still not all that bad a guy. A Dumb
guy on things like economics sure, Justice, warfare,
Health Care, Social Security, ect. ect. but still.,
like a child learning of why the sky is funny
blue, isn't all that bad a guy really. He's
certainly not a war criminal, like Bush or
Rumsfeld are. Doing 911 then sanctioning torture.
While Neocons Champion sending illiterate American
teens for death as war criminal. Think about it.
Maybe he is..

-

“We have all these documents that are now
publicly available that prove that these
methods of interrogation were intentionally
ordered by Rumsfeld,”

Let us understand. These actions "give" a guy
like Willie Brand "the right" to RANDOMLY kidnap
men, women, or children, and torture them to
death for sadistic pleasure with his faggot
Capt, Christopher Beiring. (I think that's
how it's spelt). But anyway, this is the truth.
A bushite is a godless Zionist whore of Nazi
evil, an enemy of America, who wars YOUR Freedom
with criminal "excuses", for refusing to support
the arrest of those responsible for 911. A
TRAITOR, and could be wannabe rapist, robber, or
911 mastermind ringleader. Torture is illegal,
and warrants the death sentence, according to,
Reagan's "War Crimes Act". Some only suggest,
that this was why someone tried to kill him as
honorable. Death to the torturers of our
innocent families, torture they do without
apology as Zionist Military "Judges". Instead
today, where they get salaries paid in the
billions by the zionist giving nation of,
a-mirror-kay, echem, America. Johnny's America.
A nation where Justice will rule for the favors
of all treated equitably with or without you.
Honor me in company my friend. We have no rivals.

"they do not understand, the private banker
never covers the loan. Never does a private
banker reach into it's pocket to borrow US
to begin with - so as a consequence, the
bankers have just pocketed all the 'free'
loot for nothing, TRILLIONS, and are not
saying why should they help anyone else
up with charity?" Then went on to say, it
wasn't any of our business with what they
did with the money. (But for to cover criminal
fraud in the derivatives market, where
the true value of said commodities were
backed by ZERO capital. ZERO DOLLARS. WORTH
NOTHING. So, think about who's truly giving
it always here until Johnny, the man who
came out of nowhere, arrived to explain
everything in five or six minutes.

Support Johnny America for Coast to Coast
Radio Host!

-

Gaza: 'I watched an Israeli soldier shoot dead my two little girls'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-i-watched-an-israeli-soldier-shoot-dead-my-two-little-girls-1452294.html

Getting away with murder as 'God's Chosen' chosen
for death by war crimes trial more like. Death to
the criminal zionist enemies of Humanity. Zionists who
falsely accuse without evidence to respect our rights,
like TV corporated Americans who treasonously LIE,
'bin Laden did 911'. Enemies of Freedom for our
Humanity.

[JEWISH!] Arrest warrant: Ehud Barak
http://www.wanted.org.il/ehud_barak_en.htm

/ / For violations of the Rome Statute
& 4th Geneva Convention \ \

They are murdering Cops

2-Bombings target house of Abu Ubaida El Jarah,
Police Director in Sheikh Ridwan area.

3-Airstrike targeting Al Zaytoun police station.

Nazi Israeli are murdering Police Officers,
and the families that live in the areas near
them as once defended from criminals.

It's like saying, every Cop in America deserves
a death sentence by thousand pound radio-active
waste based uranium/plutonium war shells because
Bush stole the election, then committed 911 with
the Neoconned Partners of Public Crimes, Cheney,
Rumsfeld, Condi with General Ahmad and Myers. Now,
I ask all Cops, does that make sense to you as
still remaining silent? You can be a man too, why
don't we all just give it a try. To the Telephone
Robin! Israeli are attacking prisoners held
criminally in their own Death Camps!! GET ALEX
JONES ON THIS! and.... the ADL! er.. JDL.. er..
let US join forces for the common good of all,
as so we will benefit everyone. That means
Justice for all, especially the Taliban for
defending American Freedom by demanding evidence
to form a conclusion of capital accusation,
regarding an unsolved case of mass murder.
Taliban blamed it on concern for life draining,
!AMERICAN ENTERTAINMENT TV! sports, weather,
Music, and news about some, who knows war we are
committed to now die you for, for better or worse,
of mass death and suffering against innocent
Peoples all for glorious Neocon tyranny of inter
national private banker IMF enslavement plans!
in some far off distant places. America! I am
King Johnny.. I am from the Planet Earth, I've
come to share the knowledge of Justice in our
times on behalf of this, Our Future Great
Triumph over Evil. We come in Peace with
a sword for War Mongers, and a choice for
'lawless' grunts of ungodly action against
Life as we live it. Targeting school kids
deserves death sentences, don't you think this
value is what every soldier should hold proud
with Johnny in America? In Israel? In
Everywhere?

Chief Israeli Nazi Rabbi "All civilians living in
Gaza are collectively guilty for Kassam attacks"

“In spite of rising the blue flag of UNRWA on
our schools, the Israeli army has been targeting
those schools by missiles and tanks shells.”

U.N. special rapporteur on torture calls on U.S. to prosecute Bush and
Rumsfeld.
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/21/un-bush-rumsfeld-torture/

[SATANIC ENEMY] Israeli warplanes attack Gaza during Truse
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=83073&sectionid=351020202

Satanic Enemies of Humanity Kill 8 Yr Old Girl During Fake 'Ceasefire'
http://uruknet.info/?p=m50983&hd=&size=1&l=e

A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING TO KILL MORE
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/a-memorandum-of-understanding-to-kill-more-palestinians/

/ / Dr. Condi was very smart when she declared
at the outset of the most brutal Israeli war on
Gaza that it was the Palestinian side which
is held responsible for violating the six
-month truce. \ \

She lies, Innocent Christians die.

Nazi argues it's good to get killed Jews by
breaking truces with prison camp.

They shoot Peoples indiscriminately telling US
that's how evil they are to argue it's Your
fault though.

This post was passed to near everyone in our Secret
Service defending Obama. Let US demand Justice for
the Victims of 911, by warranting for the arrest of
every Neocon Nazi Zionist pirate of OUR Jewish faith
for Public trial on LYING for War Crimes against
our dying Humanity. War Crimes against God.

A ZIONIST LIAR'S TRUCE

/ / live images of an Israeli helicopter hovering
above the city and dropping its white phosphorous
bombs on the city \ \

Again, the Zionist deserves to die by public trial
today to defend the Jewish faith. Look at usenet.
These demonic enemies go, 'yeah, Hamas broke the
truce', they do it to kill you. To steal the lives
of innocent Peoples to profit off our deaths as
victim.

Zionists are Satanic Demon Liars of Satan

FIGHTBACK

/ / Israeli forces demolished the house of the
Sammouni family in Gaza City after ordering
them to remain in it for safety. \ \

Palestinian Children found with bullets lodged in their head
http://jnoubiyeh.blogspot.com/2009/01/palestinian-children-found-with-bullets.html

/ / Israeli officials continued to deny on Saturday
that their soldiers had deliberately targeted
civilians, \ \

The Zionist is an
enemy to the God of Love and Justice, of Beauty, and
Children. A zionist LIES with a hatred unmatched in
Satanic hatred for the survival of our species. I
beg you, hunt to bill the zionist war criminal who
charges we will not succeed to see every last war
criminal on this planet hunted down to complete
extinction, by public trial, then Jewish firing
squads. The Zionist has bombed US, The People
indiscriminately with out cause. It was Nazi
Israeli that broke the truce to get killed
Jews for money. They starve Jews in Israel
to attract more charitable aid they can use
elsewhere. They, as Nazis, will continue to
murder Jews for money unless WE DEMAND, their
formal trials and public executions. They have
murdered our families, and they will pay will
their lives for it as the directly responsible,
and in no way, will escape our rages against
them as the enemies of every Human Being
Living for Freedom. Every Human that loves
children. They HAVE ADMITTED to targeting the school
girls for murder with lies they were caught
doing. THEY DON'T GIVE YOU EVIDENCE. And when we
get the facts, it's near always exactly the same
thing: they steal our Homes, they STEAL our
lives. God calls the Zionist Jew Enemy of
the Synagogue to Satan!!

"We also need a massive overhaul in Our news channel
prioritizing, including to add censorship free, open line
public communications. Done to gain value in learning from
the art of conversations. We need still to appreciate the
values of a free society where Justice is above all, the
measure of our success to communicate openly."

The Ungodly Murder of Innocent Men by Israeli Nazis
http://atheonews.blogspot.com/2009/01/summary-execution-in-southern-west-bank.html

/ / At noon an Israeli military jeep with four
soldiers entered Tameizi’s land. After 15
minutes the man was thrown, blindfolded and
still handcuffed, into the back of the jeep. \ \

Let us not lose the focus of fact, that these
people of ourselves live in a concentration,
prison death camp, robbed of everything.
in Curfew near anywhere in "peace time". And
still, to this day, do Nazi Israeli CONTINUE
TO THIEVE the Homes of god loving folks in the
region, guilty of no crime but to have been
born into such brutal ungodly oppression
against Civilization. And to see, face no TV
opposition as American tax payers continuing
to fund such war crimes in our absent names,
is a crime on to ourselves if allowed to go
unchallenged. Johnny for Coast to Coast radio
host. Free the Slaves! Free the Slaves!

Binding U.S. law requires prosecutions for those who authorize torture
http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/01/18/prosecutions/index.html

-

The ugly secret of Barak and Livni, the truth about the Gaza rockets

[HEY WHAT THE.. THE LINK IS GONE ABOUT GODLESS
ZIONISTS MURDERING JEWS IN ISRAEL FOR MONEY!]

See my Jewish friends, these zionist liars
will never escape our love for Truth in this
our new age. Killing Jews for money is as
evil as found, negligently criminal, agreed?
Agreed.

Gaza: lives in ruins

'Ungodly Enemies of Life is the only way
to describe it from here Tom. They again,
are attacking People indiscriminately for
murder as sadistic Satanic enemies of God'

Someone should ask what King Johnny, The
King of the Jews has to say on this subject
of a Zionist's complete absence of morality,
as inhumanly bereft any common decency among
our brothers and sisters. I mean for Christ's
sake Tom, THEY ADMIT to sadistically
targeting our children for MURDER - as some
kinda Satanic demon whore to Pure Evil - aka.
Wanted War Criminals for Public Trial. Just
as the Nazis were for similar outrages. Let's
hope men of America are least half they were
then, but we are suspecting, they will as of
usual, balk as cowardly slaves to the private
banker man ruling their minds, it's a, no
wonder. Where is there that purpose striving
for a greater future living in a just society?
Where is the Christ in their Christianity?
to financially support the arming of such
unlawful Zionist killings in silence against
Innocent Christians?

Free Radio International Broadcasts Alive!

Johnny Justice for Coast to Coast radio host.

BBC argues with Israeli Spokesman over UN School Bombing

Where is the evidence to form any person's
verdict, if none is offered as in respect
for yourself as worthy the title of free
men? I ask as your self? Or are you as
the cowards of most in the American military
who refuse to speak for the arrest of those
who did US wrong on 911.?

King vs Obama on Gaza - Christian vs Zionist

-

For the Popular Will?

Alex Thomson shuts-up Israeli spokesman!

Wow. The demon LIAR will also say Hammas broke
the truce, and Israeli started this by stealing
innocent peoples homes, then imprisoning
ourselves, the victims, in a death camp for
indiscriminate slaughter. While they continue
to STEAL OUR CHARITY by breaking truces. What
is it that YOU can't picture?

"The view from the other side, that the Qassams
are a retaliation for the siege that starves the
one and a half million inhabitants of the Gaza
Strip, [a prison death camp,] was not mentioned
at all."

Masada legend galvanises Israel

/ / they committed collective suicide - men killing
their own families, afterwards each other, until
one [evil zionist liar] remained to kill himself. \ \

ISRAELI IS A THIEF WHO CAN'T SPEAK OPENLY IN
DEFENSE OF OURSELVES IN OTHER WORDS? That is
right. They, as documented criminal, lose
every debate personally since before the dawn of
Civilization because their position is clearly
unsound. They are criminals who murder People
in hate for a freed Humanity. They OFFICIALLY
steal Peoples homes in that country didn't you
know they proudly proclaim it so? And steal
humanitarian aid from starving children.
Targeted to murder children specifically as
publicly confessed, 'it is Hamas WE blame',
not them as demonic child murderers. Hideously
evil as ungodly sadistic savages. Enemies of
YOU, enemies of them, and enemies of me, the
King of Jews Christ fellow from beyond the
grave. They are so evil to God and Man,
they tarnish everyone of US to not win justice
sooner by blaming the actual bad guys. Justice
is Freedom.

/ / Those white phosphorus shells used on the
Gazans are made in the USA according to Jane's
Defense. \ \

Again, these peoples are not Jews. Being
Jewish is a religion. These thieves of God
are Satanic in their LIES to betray the
common trust in our words, that bind all
worlds to victory, called freedom universal.
Even tales of the Devil have him keep his word,
with verses specifically condemning the self
to damnation for targeting the innocent for
death. God's the Word. Every word inside a
fool's paradise. Including the periods. Not as
like, I'm playing a word game, but that it in
wonder, is all strangely here. Example: The
Universe as it has existed always, is not
separate from our 'pauses', or faulty drawn
conclusions. The universe, in one sense, was
as good as anytime, created 6000 years ago.
AS TOO 50 billion. You say, impossible, I
say no, study quantum physics, and know, I
live this.. our existence is not scientifically
separate from the timeless nature of
consciousness, proven as not only theoretical,
but actual. That is a first step at developing
a REAL relationship with the living Universe
if you want to as like an artist does - that
TOO! can be just as thought static in it's
orderly constructions for Atheists. (An
Atheist is still mostly a fool here however.)
Overall, for any, it's sorta simple: Life has
left YOU in charge of YOUR fate. Now, do well
to make something of this being as eternal Life
reaching for balance, as your body does, and
good cops do when bringing the bushmobsters to
Justice. By Israeli calling for more murder
against the innocent of your mind as racists
and bigots they are openly, is still shadows
of YOUR mind, YOUR WORLD.. get it, got it? God
is in genius to set Life as this, as like,
nowhere existing, but for as yourself within.
Will you speak out for the Justice denied
Humanity?, or not you? Atheists can be Just
too!, but generally lose it on not
understanding the intelligence of order is
way beyond what they dream up with
assumptions. All anyone has to do is ask
themselves, who do you mean "God"? Atheists
are ridiculous!, but, to each his or her
own, we are on a path here, believe what
you want to believe. This is not a faith
initiative I'm bringing by keeping this real,
I DEMAND JUSTICE BY OUR WILL BE DONE.

A zionist cabal of criminal pirates who murder
Jews around the world for stolen money is
seriously evil as criminal. What do you think?
Let US have a open line discussion on this
indivisible matter of rights to all as equals
before who ever we proclaim, I AM.

I mean you right? Say it with me... "I" "AM"
we are good to go.

-

George Galloway "The West has DOUBLE STANDARDS when it comes to
Israel"

“Main actions: Israel targets hospitals, United
Nations premises, Press offices, theaters and densely
populated buildings in west of Gaza. Additionally,
people are being used as human shields”

A Zionist Nazi Being

See? A zionist Nazi argues it's good to get killed
Jews by breaking truces with a prison death camp,
cause look at all the free American Welfare money
we can steal through kicking-back AIPAC members in
Congress.

-

Harper complicit in Israeli war crimes
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4246.shtml

Canadians! Please war with words for open line
calls on the war crime enemy propagandist,
The Chorus Radio Network. CJOB STEALS millions
from Manitoba each year, and refuses all calls
for honesty in governing. They are actual
CRIMINALS.

Canadians Stand Alone
http://www.thestar.com/article/569872

Harper the proven war criminal
who will be going to prison, is the only person
on Earth that has publicly okayed Israeli Nazi
to target murder Christian school girls. Canada,
join me in demanding Harper's Public trial as a
war criminal. Prison for Harper who took a
honorable soldier who stated he refused to commit
war crimes against innocent civilians, and placed
him without trial in prison. Without warrant for
arrest. Harper, the Nazi Appeaser, is a War
Criminal standing against the Queen.

"Or is this another, popular amerikan past time,
of, who cares for the facts, we are at war with
God and Christ now?" Die bushite die Christ always
says against lawless torturers as mass murdering
thieves of Humanity.

shreveport man gets 15 years for stealing $100.00
http://wesawthat.blogspot.com/2009/01/shreveport-man-gets-15-years-for.html

Again, Americans need to demand the arrest
of the Judge and prosecutor for being openly
evil demons, as TRUE enemies to freedom in
America. But guess what? Americans will refuse
to even phone Alex Jones, or George Noory
to be hung up on. Just refuse as brain dead
zombies - as known in this circle, McCainiacs.
Did you hear Alex's NWOer yesterday state he
doesn't want anyone to speak as Justice for
Americans because to learn even the most basic
of precepts for Justice, he can't pretend he is
a Freedom Fighter begging US for more money?
Like multi-millionaire Ron Paul, who gave the
fixed election up to take our money and walk
away. How much money in the millions do we have
to pay them at GCN, before they will acknowledge
the Iraq war is a war crime? THEY NEVER WILL,
because the faggot owner has a son who's into
raping American women as lawless enemy of Life.
Americans are indeed, selfish, like all the plane
crash survivors telling US how they couldn't care
less that Israeli nazis are openly targeting our
Christian children for murder with their tax
money, as unimportant, to how long they stood on
a plane wing, now approaching it's third day, of
wall to wall coverage. Telling us again of how
Christ saved your life as a lifeless degenerate.
I, as Christ, am really starting to hate all
Americans in total now. How difficult is it to
pick up their phones? They don't, and I'm beginning
to believe it's because, like GCN, they really
don't care for the future of our Humanity being
left for dead as continuing victims to EVIL liars.

Nazi Israel Broke Ceasefire as Satanic:
The Bush Administration and The New York Times v. Amnesty
International
http://uruknet.info/?p=m50870&hd=&size=1&l=e

UN sites shelled with WPh after GPS coordinates given

Livini was reported to say today that, 'every
innocent person targeted by Israeli, as such
driving in ANY car, or on ANY bike, or walking
down the street as then directly murdered, Hamas
will be blamed for. Heil Hitler' Well, I made
that last part up, but do you have the ears to hear
the screams for mercy given by Humanity?, while
this, the evilest of JEW KILLERS in the known
universe, (targeted, and murdered countless Jews
in Lebanon as one example), believes no man or
woman living can speak directly against her wanting
to MURDER even more as ungodly... 'Until the tin
can rockets stop falling on Jews' standing in their
detention centers, or living at the garbage dump
BUT.... THEY BROKE THE TRUCE! THEY BROKE THE TRUCE.
They will rob and kill US all my INNOCENT friends
as LIAR Satanic if you, YES YOU continue to refuse
to support my/our demands for OPEN COMMUNICATIONS
for Justice ourselves. Johnny Dazzler for Coast
to Coast Radio Host!

'Secretary General outraged at shelling of UN building in Gaza'

"I conveyed my strong protest"

Not good enough. Public War crime charges warranting
Death by Jewish firing squad, is what is demanded of
our Humanity. Death to the zionists liar war criminal
enemies of Humanity, instead of US, who they target
for mass murder.

Google have attacked US again as Evil doers..
They have again destroyed my writing with war
criminal intent to deny these truths as men they
could never face me, because they are not. They
STEAL our voices.

They are jewish criminals, not criminals because they are Jewish.

HERE IS WHAT GOOGLE IS:

"End the illegal Human occupation of Jewish land in Gaza!"
http://stoptheism.com/

HUMAN

These war criminals need to be arrested for Murdering
LIES against the lives of every innocent Christian
and Jew. Godless zionist nazi bastards are as evil
as they are dumb. Get every man who defends freedom
truly to hunt down these satanic demon ENEMIES for
thee True Jewish Cause, to ask it why it lies as an
enemy to HUMANITY, to murder innocent others as
evil doing thief to Freedom. A thief of Jews
everywhere to know truly God as Love and Justice.
Not only will Americans celebrate these neocon criminal's
freedom to call for the murder of innocent Christians,
as he does without arrest, "Americans" too, will as
Satanic refuse to hunt the ungodly enemy of the Jewish
faith down as Nazi hunters. No, Americans, cowardly, are
committed to dying with the Nazi Elite, as such
to escape of the Neocon terrorists who participated
in the mass murder of America for more stolen money
as war criminals.

THESE ARE SERIOUS WAR CRIMES

Israeli soldiers say they have OK to KILL Innocent People
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/59704.html

Israelis 'shot at fleeing Gazans'

They'll murder anyone human to steal our homes.

-

We battle injustice by demanding the public
arrest, and trial for execution of proven
war criminals. Now, who disagrees?

Israeli using Palestinian Kids as Human Shields

Israeli Soldiers using Palestinians as Human Shields

Why do you as an American, refuse to contribute
to Just cause?

These monster enemies of Hillel are inhuman
to their prisoners, prisoners who had their
homes stolen and are denied freedom for being
born to Nazi tyranny. Demand Justice for
yourself as a Human.

Some Serious Evil Jarg in Dishonest Reporting
http://www.aish.com/jewlariousMultiMedia/jewlariousMultiMediaDefault/Israel_Unfair_and_Unbalanced.asp

Forgetting about the truce given to those in
a concentration prison camp? Where they are denied
food and water? In curfew prior to near half the
days of the year, for years? How could they not
to claim such self righteousness? They don't bother
because they'd rather YOU were made innocent victim,
then them, Zionists who would screw you out of a house
called home. Did you know: they openly steal Peoples
homes in that criminal nazi state labeled godly?
Of whom openly thieve? Officially? Yes, and they try
to thieve the title of Jew from the Messiah too,
but I'm not going to a slave prison death camp
for innocent humans, I'm fighting back to demand
open communications to rule true Justice concerned.
Freedom is paramount. 911 perpetrators will be
brought to Justice by King of Jews Johnny Dazzler.

-

Israeli Murders Officer to make it look better

israel-fakes-rocket-fire-fatalities-in
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2009/01/israel-fakes-rocket-fire-fatalities-in.html

/ / And we may assume that he was a non-Jewish
member of the IDF, given [...] \ \

Lawless evil doing for neocon lying criminals
really sucks man. Our friends are dying murder
victims. They are robbing our humanity of common
decency.

Neocon Enemies of the Jew do not Care for Truth

ElBaradei says Iran’s nuclear program is legal: report
http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=184534

But Neocon enemies of the Jew do not care for Truth.
They lie as enemies to God, on hopes to murder Jews
like they did in Lebanon with millions of land mines.
What kind of "Human" would commit such crimes against
Life? Cheating Liars for Satan Johnny tells YOU.

When Bush asked about his errors in judgement:

/ / you know, could I have done something
differently, like land Air Force One
either in New Orleans or Baton Rouge. \ \

Would have been better PR he means? Likely.
He walks away looking good, your family is
dead, or dying due to criminal neglect for
cash profit. Did I tell you that the private
bankers don't even cover our loans yet?
Trillions given by Americans, now Obama is
asking for more to disappear. THEY DON'T
even tell US what they've done with the
eight trillion already taken. Desperately,
Life Begs, THINK ABOUT THAT. King Johnny
for Coast to Coast radio host.

/ / So what is Ron Paul saying about Ron Paul?
I'd wager, he doesn't know himself, and fears
like FOXNEWS from open debate \ \

Excellent! if I do say so myself.

-

The Queen Shall side with The Great Nation

You can not hand over a prisoner for the crime
of refusing to commit a war crime. Otherwise,
YOU'D be a war criminal like now Harper is.
A Zionist appeaser. The government of Canada
already decided on this issue, and the vote was
137 Patriot to 110 neoconned bushite dumfuk.
The Iraq War is a war crime. These be demons
that steal our democratic voices, by denying
freedom from a man who's capital offense, is
that he tried to be fair for all parties. See?
War criminals.

The Queen Shall side with The Great Nation of
Canada Vs. S. Harper on this. Ask her.

God Bless the Queen.

-

/ / destroying Hamas terror infrastructure \ \

As Satanic, they TARGET TO MURDER Christian
School girls, and claim, none on Earth will demand
their public trials for executions as War Crimes
against God, because to the Satanist LIAR, (and
many "American" "Christians") God doesn't exist
within YOU to demand Justice for our Times.
YOU change that.

Evil on Parade

43,000 FoxNews Zionists in America, sign petition
in YOUR INNOCENT BLOOD calling for censorship of
Gaza conflict across all America

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/186735

Stressing that Israel was "the first to stand
up against pure evil." [See? A zionist Nazi argues
it's good to get killed Jews by breaking truces
with a prison death camp, cause look at all the
free American Welfare money we can steal through
kicking-back AIPAC members in Congress.]

"I demand that the use of images and headlines
that misrepresent current events to the detriment
of the State of Israel be stopped immediately,"
the petition went on. [and the 'judge' judges
anything detrimental misrepresents the constant
LYING nature of the Nazi Zionist thieving pirates
of the Jewish Faith?]

This is detrimental to Zionist war criminals
because it exposes their TRUE EVIL NATURE..

Israeli Forced to Admit in League with Satan

Israeli forced to admitting, it lied as a demon
enemy of Life about tin can rockets falling
into the head of a good Jew, prior to the
Neocon LIAR's ungodly criminal attack for
senseless war against Humanity in the region.
When Jews die, these Zionists really take
everything like bandits., Peace where smarter
People speak freely for Justice? not so good.

The Other Side of the Story!
http://palestinian.ning.com/forum/topics/the-other-side-of-the-story

-

I Want My Bailout Money by Michael Adams the Health Ranger

Breakdown Dead Ahead

-

Simple Common Sense for Mankind

/ / Israel has admitted HAMAS kept the cease
fire; and that Israel broke it, then unleashed a
total starvation blockade on Gaza followed by
flaming death from the sky aimed at schools,
hospitals, ambulances, and children, and you
dare call the people opposed to such barbarity
a "mob?" \ \

Zionists are evil people who pretend they
are honest, when lying directly to everyone.
Blitzer reports Hammas broke the truce, he
is lying to continue the murder of innocent
peoples. Understand: Israeli Nazi state they
will continue to murder our innocent Humanity
until the rockets stop falling on Jews. Yet,
they broke the truce, and murder Jews routinely
with reckless abandon. Jews from the Bible as
of "nigger" Ethiopian, are what the Zionist
hate when warring GOD for apartheid, apartheid
that is Humanity in Gaza. A zionist is a war
criminal who speaks not against the neocon,
but against Innocent Humanity as YOUR enemy.

Livni: Gaza truce would give Hamas legitimacy

As they always do because they are dishonorable
murderous nazi thieves of God as Just cause is.
I am, and YOU are, you just maybe don't know it
yet, or if ever. A zionist serves Satan to escape
the neocon terrorists from their ungodly crimes
on 911.

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/gazatoon-of-the-day-blaming-the-victim/

Ron Paul:
US Will Be Rightly Blamed for Israeli Killings

Not the Nazi Israeli?

The guilty party are those who advocate these
mass murderers of innocent peoples with
deliberate lies, like from Blitzer. Blitzer
will be tried, and executed a war criminal
for stating Hamas broke the truce., Where,
only two minutes earlier, he learned, that
it was his Nazi partners. DEATH SENTENCE.
It was on TV. BUT SEE? Ron Paul, the Libertarian,
ain't going to be honest here. He'll lie cheat
and steal Humanity's voice for Justice - like
he did with OUR money. A typical Libertarian
like Alex Jones who wants to blame "socialists",
"Liberals", aka, all of innocent America.
Blitzer is war criminal, who makes his own
discussions. As is Ron. What an enemy to not
mention the truce. THINK: IT IS THE ISSUE. But
Ron plays the dummy to kill more with contempt
for Freedom. Ron Paul, the bigot, asked,
'should we be doing this'? SEE? it's not first
degree mass murders, no, according to Ron Paul,
it's argumentative that indiscriminate mass
killing is a good thing really. Remember,
Ron Paul does not support arresting those
who committed mass murder on 911 either.
Or those who STOLE TRILLIONS. Or lawless Bush,
the ACTUAL AntiChrist enemy of God. Ron Paul
will watch America die for a stolen dollar.
And Alex Jones will refuse all calls to label
him good guy like himself warring order
to our universe for it.

Israel is [NOT?] responsible for these childrens death

Ron Paul "When we pick sides, we make it worse"

He also took our millions donated for freedom
fighting away for his family, but not our own
as dying innocent victims giving. Pick a side.

Remember: Sadistic authoritarian George Noory
is a very real DEMON of Satan, who again,
openly tells US, he wants to murder our
species as the innocent forsaken, and Alex
Jones doesn't hear a problem with that
either. Love the bushite blindly, and
they'll kill US for a dollar sukka.

Alex Jones is like the retarded brother we
can't help but love because we're human. He
is still retarded. And George Noory is still
seriously evil as a traitor to the cause of
Freedom in America. And Ron Paul is still
slamming Ron Paul.

Ron Paul "Israel can not act without
Washington's approval"

So, it is Ron's fault then by not mentioning
the truce?, or as that, innocent People are being
indiscriminately murdered in a death camp that
he figures is argumentative? that innocent
People are dying as targeted for mass genocide?
Or is it the Ron who states YOU are to blame
instead of himself for being there, not saying
anything? HEY RON! Can you hear me now!

-

Contribute to our rise for the popular will

Alex Thomson shuts-up Israeli spokesman!
http://youtu.be/zIQZ1-RFq6A

Wow. The demon LIAR will also say Hammas broke
the truce, and Israeli started this by stealing
innocent peoples homes, then imprisoning
ourselves, the victims, in a death camp for
indiscriminate slaughter. While they STEAL OUR
CHARITY. What is it that YOU can't picture?

Hi. My name is King Johnny.

TALK IN AMERICA
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxw3nzi4nzf

-

/ / The targeting of civilians, whether
by Hamas or Israel, is a war crime. \ \

They are targeted by Obama who suggests
there is an argument to be made here. There
isn't. Nazi Israeli DEMON LIARS broke the
truce to kill Jews for money. They are godless
enemies of Humanity. So it isn't that we are
pro-Palestinian, it is that we are pro-Human.
Zionists DESERVE to die, before US, the innocent,
they target for murder for stolen cash gain.
Like Obama has promised to do for AIPAC. But
what about the rest of US 6 billion plus Obama?
Who is it of US innocent folks do you wish to
MURDER, or torture next as a Zionist war criminal
for Satan Obama? Torturing kids is popular in
Israel, tell US Obama, which American father will
have his children tortured, or murdered
sadistically by yourself as a whore for Nazi
Israeli? tell us, we're not waiting.

The Chosen Bad Example

Zionists Destroy Our Homes as Satanic

When I see the women and her child, left outside
while they sadistically destroy her meager gains,
I grow weary with ourselves for not speaking right.
Nazi Israeli are committed to deny US our God given
rights as Innocent persons to speak freely for Justice
realized. All because they STEAL our Lives for monetary
gain. It is our reality, give it or take it, YOU LOSE.

Then.. Hammurabi founded Civilization.

I go concerned for any hesitations of condemnation by
Obama. It's like, he's talking some jive about
how now he'll NOT let the words of Hamas reach
his ears. Being against war criminals, doesn't make
you pro-Hamas, necessarily, it means your against
war crimes to defend the lives of ourselves respected.
Remember: He told US earlier during the campaign that
he wouldn't fear speaking to anyone, Hamas especially,
because he was confident he could win the discussion on
Liberty, by principles that unite all free men. Now,
he has promised the FBI's Most Wanted AIPAC, he will
pretend to not hear any calls for fairness as all
parties united by common cause. Johnny Who? Where did
you go Obama? You were here, then.. pooof! you
vanished into the loving shackles of convicted/ing
criminals is a mass, "WE ARE TRAITORS TO JUST CAUSE"
organized war crime outfit, dedicated to deceiving the
Public by lying. I am not Lying. I'm not saying I hold
his associations as a measure of himself, I am concerned
with him stating, he will not hear our cries for Justice,
as then AIPAC cheered. I was as freaked out about it as
you maybe yourself now, believing it as possible. Check it
out for yourself, and wonder, just "who" is this person
they tell us they're are going to take for as dying fools?
I mean look at what happened to what's his name, when he
sided similarly the same in error as hugely criminal? Come
on be honest with us son, "Are you on drugs?". Maybe he's
just been stressed with all of everything he is heaped
to follow on, NOT to know by Blitzer, that Israeli broke
the truce to kill more Jews for money, and, also STEAL
innocent Peoples Homes while saying, "they are God's
Chosen". Yeah, chosen for, "The Bad Example", of how
Jews are left undefended by these grave robbing war
criminal nazi forces. As the King of Jews, I call for
Public War Crimes trials of the entire bushmob as
terrorists, and their supporters for lawless tyranny.

People are Coming to Town. Justice for All Coast
to Coast radio broadcasts all, until we have secured
the neocons in a prison cell awaiting the treason trials.

We are Good to Go. Rise Up for innocent Life,
or don't and see where it'll get you in the end.

TALK IN AMERICA
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxw3nzi4nzf

Nazi Israeli STEAL Peoples Homes without
apology, as a function of their SATANIC
government, while collectively bombing the
INNOCENT victims who die because of it.

Gaza 2009 - Operation Cast Lead

Again, they are Satanic here because
they THREAT to tell you, yeah, Zionists
are casting the leads for the real mass
murder scenes - Justice denied Humanity.
God doesn't exist to defend yourselves
from war criminals for Satan.

War crimes trials with public executions
will commence against ever GUILTY zionist
living to lie that Hamas broke the truce,
that Georgia was attacked without provocation,
(again, CNN are not 'accidentally' conning
US here). And trials for every last living
bushite bomber, rapist, and torturer -
death to the bushite, the true traitors who
war against freedom for America, traitors who
war Innocent Humanity for the escape of the
neocon zionists.

-

Both parties cheerlead loudly for Israel's war Against Humanity
http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/01/08/israel/index.html

Death sentences MUST be willed by Christians for war crimes.
Death to the bushite, death to the enemies of God and Man.

-

For the Great Truths. We Stand United

/ / This option is also regarded
as a non-runner as the US would certainly veto that
suggestion. \ \

No no no no. What you do is investigate who this
the "US" person is as the GUILTY party my friends.
The facts have spoken for ourselves without contention.
And while we're at it, try to figure who that "Army
says.." person is too, we need to know who these
traitors are who hide their names backing war crimes
to continue. The Enemies of Civility, they are
enemies of US all my innocent friends, enemies of US
all.

white phosphorus shells on Gaza

listen to the inflection of voice near the end of this..
the mind of a delinquent 7 or 8 year old.. This phenomenon
is pervasive, and illustrates some cognizant short coming in
Calcium or Zinc somethings. However, IT IS THERE. Normally, as
an Expert on Psychiatry, I dismiss the whole notion of
Psychiatry as I intimately know it as pure bunk wacky,
however the study of something here is needed if we're
ever going to convince ourselves dying indiscriminately
this way sucks. As the innocent for profit we pay for,
with lies sold without Public defense of mass murdering
demon traitors to the cause of US falling victims. God
says their Satanic, I just say they are criminals. War
criminals easily convicted for murdering our loved families.
They have no remorse for all that have been murdered
already.. Livini should be on her knees begging our
forgiveness, but she's not because she couldn't care
less for any Jews, especially those she don't have
imprisoned under threat in Israeli 'society'.

It's a 'bad' thing. nnNo.

Israel bomb attack Gaza Civils Palestinians 27/12/2008 launches
missile attacks on 27 Dec 08

This was what Israeli did as a legitimate murder
scene, committed after the Nazi Israeli Jew HATERS
broke the truce. More dead Jews, more money to be
rich with. and we'll blame it on that God nonsense.
We must demand war crimes trials from Obama, and
everyone else down there who is appalled at this
indiscriminate mass murder continuing in your name.
We need arrests of Zionist infiltrators within
the American military who have been shipping
weapons to nazi Israeli to murder more defenseless
innocent People as targeted. Obama must demand
death sentences against these ungodly Zionist
vermins for treason, warranting execution for the
war crimes of accessory to mass murder, or genocide.
For the Great Truths. We Stand United.

-

Here on a Mission

/ / after dropping leaflets warning residents it was
about to "escalate" its offensive against Hamas. \ \

SEE! This is AFTER fire bombing the whole community.
Satanic evil enemies of Life. Who admit to targeting
any one who has ever so much as swept our streets,
warranting bombs dropped on their Block(s). SEE! they
are ENEMIES OF EVERYONE. EVERY LAST ONE OF US.
INCLUDING GOD.

Riddle me Dumb

Hamas Workers and/or Troops? Out hiding in the mountains
of Afghanistan you mean right? Satanic enemies of all
Humanity I tell you. The most evil nazi sons-of-bitches
who openly advocate tyranny and oppression through mass
murder of ourselves as the innocent left targeted
defenseless. Enemies of Jews everywhere, the Zionist
cares not for facts on who's Life it destroys for stolen
gain by lying. That's why they target Jews, for fear the
Light of Truth would expose them as the Nazis they are.
It's a prison death camp, brought about by Israeli STEALING
OUR Homes as ungodly thieves. Thieves who leave a Jew
to starve to death in a garbage dump because, it'll
attract more charitable aid The Zionist can use
elsewhere. It's not a Jewish thing, it's a criminal
matter. They STEAL innocent Peoples Homes in that
country. God's Country? God would will such criminal
offense? Which God? Not the God of Abraham, nor by
the teachings of Hillel, Christ, Mohammad, or
Confusion? So which absent God do you speak where WE
can't speak as ourselves openly for Just Cause?
Cat got your tongue? How come your not saying anything?
The Israeli Zionist ENEMY wants US ALL in slave
labor prison death camps silenced away that's why!

Israeli War Crimes
http://bothwell.typepad.com/whos_your_nanny/2009/01/israeli-war-crimes.html

Well, maybe I'm wronger on Ron Paul than I needed to.
Hey, don't you EVER forget, I am a man also. We need
to meet on common grounds, to demand the start of
formal arrests for the bushmob crimes of 911, Iraq,
Afghanistan, South Osettia, and Palestine, as a group
together united by agreement for this one cause, and
then... we can later argue about how your ideas are
better than mine because I actually know of which
your speaking.. Hey! you could call me Daddio if you
wanted! To the telephones we go.

-

Israeli are attacking prisoners held criminally
in their own Death Camps!! GET ALEX JONES ON THIS!

Hmm... why wouldn't Alex? to support his fictions
over Our Rights to Live Free perhaps? A Hero adapting
to the deaths scene?, or, a Bush whore committed to
enslaving Humanity, all so he can say, he told US so.
Big hero or big hero. Your NOT powerless to his vision
of complete control over information. He refuses 911
info, Iraq war info, Israeli info. All so he doesn't
have to look the fool, while Humanity dies with his
insults against our wills to make something better
of ourselves. Justice is what I will. Masturbate on
your own time Mr. Alex Jones.

If he states again about how he knows everything,
and is always right, and those that criticize
him on ANYTHING are delusional, it's going about to
make everyone further sick with this obscene take on
what life means as Alex takes it. If I truly state
two nickels make a dime, does that mean therefor
they make a quarter also? If I say so like Alex
would? He is an idiot. Truly. George Noory figures
Hamas broke the truce, and that the Mideast solution
is that Jews should be separated with special rights,
as oppressors over the freedom of every Palestinian
Prisoner, and what's Alex Jones gonna say about
his 'truth telling freedom fighter' George to actual
'lame ass evil nazi traitor' George?, to YOU about
how George is just trying to murder millions of
helpless people as an offer for the final solution?
We can expect Alex now to claim, Zionists should
have special rights over Jews, all to maintain
his FICTIONS on Noory being anything but the
monster to Humanity he is. Just because Noory
doesn't growl when talking about murdering all
children in around the age of 15, or against
soldiers who refuse criminal orders, does still
make him a true fascist nazi enemy laughing at
your murderers escaping to live freedom in
our dying forsaken worlds. The bushmob doctored
the NIE. Conned Congress, and Soldiers. Did 911,
by closing criminal FBI investigations immediately.
Alex and George don't seem to want US to know
these FACTS that demands arrests of the culprits
responsible for high treason against Johnny's
America. Now, who's with yourself. I am! I am!
I am!

Alex Jones doesn't know squat of Social Security, but
pretends he does, like Ron Paul does when speaking
of the Federal Reserve, Health Care, IMF, World Bank
blahblahblah.. I mean even the expert of experts
Alex has on near twice a week, EVERY WEEK, to talk
all about how the Illuminati are doing everything,(give
me your money now for whatever), DOESN'T SAY TO KNOW,
it was Chris Cox who changed Investment Banker rules,
to cover instead one tenth of WORLD INCOME loans,
to one twentieth. MORE THAN DOUBLING THE ENTIRE GLOBAL
MARKET FOR LOOTING WITH HIS SIGNATURE! (And. that isn't
even a fifth of the TRUE trillions dollar fraud story.!)
Now, granted, I wouldn't expect one tenth of one percent
of America to have even a distant clue of which I am
speaking, but importantly, Alex's expert of experts has
never mentioned it. EVER. Why? He don't give a fuck, but
how much money he can get you to give him for investing
in things that are un-important to our struggles, but
for the fact, he states, you'll get free money for
nothing!! OUR ACTUAL PROBLEM. It reminds me of those
Ron Paul dollars... where Ron'll fix everything, cause
we, as a private company, are going to make YOUR money
instead... holy fuk mon.. Talk about the kettle calling
American racists. Thank God the FBI stepped in. (The
answer unfortunately is not nowhere as easy as Alex
would blindly lead you) - again, so I guess it will be,
Americans were just too far gone as illiterate
chauvinists, who cared too little for your freedom as
themselves degenerating. Why? To battle tyranny they
knew not Justice wins the day, and blamed innocent
groups gathered wherever, instead of following the crime
scene leads at the real murder scenes - like was once
done on TV and at the Movies. But even that was too
far above their doped down heads, to raise their finger
to dial a phone number.

How about stating "A lawless bushite enemy wars America
as a traitor, to escape the neocons from the crimes of 911."

Then Alex states the head of GCN is giving out gold
at less than it's value as a special treat, every
second or third week. Below wholesale. Now, really
think this thru. Do you think Alex is trying to con
you here? you bet. That is the Gold Racket. Diamonds
are another thing - where I've personally seen,
about a decade ago, a huge press that makes Diamonds
out of coal. Swear to God it's true. Costs to make
diamonds are pennies to the thousands paid to Zionists
who live in Israel calling for the murder of all
innocent Peoples. Where is the rich Zionist, grave
robbing Jew hater to demand Justice for our times?
Where? Pressing coal into diamonds, while advocating
the murder of our entire Human species. THEY WANT
TO KILL GOD AS SATANIC ENEMIES OF LIFE. While I am
last known to Life's enemies as Jesus Christ, the
Zionist's end every time. I'll have brought more
Zionists to their rightful dooms, than any other,
of any time, anywhere. I HATE Zionist bushite LIARS
to death, all because I Love Humanity too much, to
watch US die undefended as the innocent forsaken.
They can change their evil ways, but till now, often
not, benefiting off our suffering as war criminals
who simply lie as demons to steal our Human values.
Let's change this for our betterments. I mean the
Halo is a dead give away..

The head of GCN has a son warring God to rape American
women as lawless enemy in Iraq for the Neocon - again
NEVER mentioned as something worth fighting against for
Freedom in America - soldiers are suppose to REFUSE
criminal orders - but not when Alex is at the mike.
He will never mention the Bushmob doctoring the NIE
to con America for death as exampled, because it
doesn't fit his fictions, where all the bad guys
escape because they are geniuses headed by secrets
so powerful, nobody can ever know'em, except Alex.
He tells us near every day, he knows everything
already, and is never wrong, therefore you can't
criticize him. Bullshit. It's like he wants to be
wise like Johnny Gawd is, without doing anything like
studying for a test where the teacher actually does
know the issues. He told US today, the British came
up with concentration camps, from the Indians - who
spent all their lives murdering themselves. The
British 'invented' false imprisonment? The British
came up with the, Jews Killed Jesus? The British
invented Pope Gregory VII? I suppose Alex has never
heard of Ghettos. SEE? he just pulls shit out of
his ass, and calls it like it's truly pure gold you'd
wanna buy. Those, like your typical American have
no clues, so they figure, Life must be sorta so that
History is all one big Alex Jones NWO cartoon. What?
that the NWO did 911, and everything else that use
to instead, require criminal investigations to nab
the actual evil doers? Alex Jones IS the NWO he tells
US all we should be concerned about never stopping,
like it was in the DARK AGES. Justice Alex, why is
that hard for you as a "Conservative" to figure? Is
it because you are cowardly in the face of true
Liberty? Afraid that some People, on some Issues,
ACTUALLY know a great deal better than you could
even imagine presently? Don't like that do you?, where
you don't rule this Universe as a lawless tyrant
desperate to live in an illusion at the expense of
everyone else dying victims to censorship? Does he try
to find wise men or women? rarely. "Ron Paul [MUST]
leads our truth movement" - like, fuck off already
with the Ron Paul, The Truther, Bullshit Alex Jones.
1% is what YOU get on Social Security deposits - 1%.
And.. Bush stole 700 billion. 700. Billion. That's 700
BILLION. It's a "Trust" account. A "Trust" Account. It's
being held in "Trust" Alex. Ron Paul is asleep at the
wheel. As, so are the rest of all you other fools..
I want Justice, and I want it now for all the victims
of 911. Americans be damned, we want Justice, and We
want it Now.

In Texas, child rapists are given the right to
freely move about without fear that Texans will stand
as armed Men in defense of their very own offspring.
And Alex wants this for the rest of America. That some
how to own a gun, means an American would kill a cop
who beat a women near to death for pleasures that
he could never be Publicly arrested for, as a
sadistically evil nazi bushite fuck. Look, if YOU DID
kill that particular DEMON COP after the Chief
refused to arrest him, you couldn't possibly go to
jail in Johnny's America, because the truth would win
out in a fair verdict. And REAL cops would honor you
with great big, thank you. Nothing worse than a
cop (or bushite grunter) who believes the Law doesn't
apply to him while he drives drunk, tazers someone for
nothing, abuses Women, or kids, to sell drugs, or
kills good cops, who are good men. (Like mercs do in
Iraq officially for Rumsfeld's P2OG. Coming to an
American city near you!)

Again, the two Laws of Johnny:

1. No evidence, person innocent.

2. Torture? fuk you and die then

"Rice says it is 'hard' for Israel to spare civilians in Gaza"

We KNOW they are ONLY targeting innocent People,
the ungodly zionist Satanic enemies say so..

"Israel Rejected Hamas Cease-Fire Offer in December"

Livni has declared her country "is not going to show restraint"

"Her" country?

It's like she's admitting here, that they DO NOT
target the IDF's Hamas, but only our innocent lives
as a threat to LIFE and GOD. Remember: the Zionist
LIARS broke the truce.

THIS NAZI ZIONIST FUCK BREATHES THE AIR OF US

/ / So, Hamas decides it's time to end the
cease fire and has begun shelling Israel again. \ \

This guy even sounds like the Satanic false
accusing enemy of God he is. Let US, as Humanity,
hunt these real devils down, try them, and have
them executed publicly for the benefit of God and
Man. Understand: this REAL DEMON knows he's lying,
no living man on Earth could spew the vile lies he
does to excuse indiscriminate mass murder, or starvation,
as this Zionist enemy of life sells to STEAL Your
HOME, your Family, YOUR LIFE. An open enemy of God
trying to STEAL the Title of Jew from Christ. EVIL
ENEMY OF LIFE. See, when a bushite dies, you served
Life well in defending their next INNOCENT target.
BILL HIM FOR STATING ISRAEL WAS STRUCK THOUSANDS OF
TIMES. BILL HIM FOR STATING HAMAS BROKE THE TRUCE.
BILL HIM FOR STATING bin Laden DID 911. BILL ANY
Zionist FOR THIS TREASONOUS LIE. Why God asks? Because
there isn't any evidence to support that Satanic lie.
According to the FBI. And according to God, Zionists
are not Jews, but of Satan as enemies of every life
form in this Galaxy, Hunt him down, and bill him
today for the love of God. You can 'hear' it in his
voice.. how he lies TO YOU as a DEMON of a Hatred
for Truth and Humanity. Facts, that are easily
available, are not what he works to mislead others,
others he hates, and wishes to murder for as ungodly
sadistic pleasures as YOUR enemy. Bill him under
American law for being pro-torture too while we're
at it. Death to bushite, death to the murdering
enemies of God's Love for Mankind, and enemies of
TRUE Justice for Americans. The fuking demon enemy
lies to you, as a con to STEAL your life, or just
as soon, the life of another innocent other. Now,
what are you going to do about it? Except his lies
as exceptable, as he tries his hardest blatantly
LYING to kill God and Justice in our Worlds? Not
in mine, but perhaps Yours.

' In Civil-Contempt Cases, Jail Time Can
Stretch On for Years for Americans, without Ever
seeing a day in Court. '

Where are the arrests?, then firing squads for
the Judges who 'judged' such criminality against
freedom for US, the Peoples in America?

' Where Did Taxpayer Money Go? Panel Slams Treasury
[FOR STILL REFUSING TO SAY] '

Where are the arrests?, they stole eight trillion
and counting.. And Congress 'slams' them for
disappearing OUR MONEY. Slams with what?, a,
don't do that again please butt sqeeze? It should
be massive slammer time, with a return of all
STOLEN monies.

' THEREFORE, those pro-Israel politicians in Congress
won their seats in part using stolen money. '

Where are the arrests? Amerikan bushite nazi grunts
are assisting in the mass murder of innocent Christians
in Palestine. War crimes demanding death sentences. It
isn't an argument that can be turned around. Nazi Israeli
STEAL Peoples Homes without apology, as a function of
their SATANIC government, while colectively bombing the
INNOCENT victims who die because of it. It's a prison
camp! they are denied water, food, shelter.. since four
or five truces over that they've broken, every one. These
are Satanic enemies, willing War Crimes against God,
a God NOT loved by zionist American Nazis. And a Son
as powerful as the four winds, ridiculed by Zionists,
and American know nothings, for the continued debasement
of YOUR soul worth here dying.

Israel Attacks Iran News Station

Why does not Iran DEMAND arrests, and death sentences
for these blatant war crimes against Humanity committed
by Amerikan Nazi Israeli Zionists? Along with the
perpetrators of 911? WHYWHYWHYWHY. Russians! Can you
help US out?

-

THE NAZIS SHELLED THE HOUSE WHERE THEY HELD
INNOCENT CHRISTIAN PRISONERS
http://uruknet.info/?p=m50596&hd=&size=1&l=e

Rise up for Justice American Christian, or
die innocent victim the Son of God does say.

-

Pictures of Alex Jones masturbating
"we were right about it all."

It's the NWO! The Illuminati! Not Bush, Cheney,
Neocons Gone Wild, or any of many other REAL
criminals, for the war criminals are just
puppets to his EVIL fictions. Forget about
Bush escaping.. Socialists who design traffic
lights, and Liberals who will to share fairly are
Alex's enemy, because he's fearful the FACTS
would escape his denouncements against truth
tellers. George Noory, one of the most despicable
individuals on the face of our great Earth
- is exactly the kinda guy he wants returned
to send his wannabe Patriots nowhere but to die.
What about Justice America? The bushmob doctored
the NIE. TREASON. There is video of iron flowing
like water from the towers, seconds prior to
the collapse. Alex ain't there to help US, for
that is where TRUE Patriots fight for real
Justice. When WE phone with indisputable facts,
on Ron Paul the bush whore sell-out for example,
he lies to all (GOD), then hangs up on US. Is
that the kinda freedom you think the Founding
Fathers had in mind to give Your rights to
speak for Alex who blames anyone but the
criminals directly responsible for your
funeral? The private banker never covers our
loans, so why give them trillions without
questions offered without answered as, never
mentioned by the guy who is 'right all along
on everything under the sun', and.. he 'rules
the Ocean of truth' too don't you know YOU have
a steak going all rotten to hell here also?
You'd think Alex would take our call just for
the challenge on where we stand? I'm free!

He is not. And George Noory tells us openly, he's
into killing innocent kids for profit. George's
profit is that apparently, by murdering all
children in around the age of 15, will stop them
from getting a clue at anytime in the future,
to take him out as an ENEMY of EVERYONE for
censoring our cries for Justice. Why is it that
Alex would invite obstructionist, Steve Quail,
or Alan Watt, on to lead you nowhere while they
jerk off, but where we gotta go to actually defend
ourselves? Steve has been on with Noory more
than a hundred times, and, we'd figure, Alex will
soon be delving into the Alien questions also.
Answerable by me in seconds, but ahhh.. like Noory,
doesn't want the truth of such a subject uttered,
just endless streams of illiterate bushite dumfuk
losers sucking on each other. While they wrest
from US the wonder; just why we can't stop
criminals from robbing ourselves, while murdering
our families? Alex wants to blame the unstoppable
NWO, while I, want to blame those actually
responsible, like Bush and the proven treasonous,
Neocon terorist liars who are pro-torture.
With arrest warrants. All of them. I'll do it for
Reagan's, War Crimes Act, as an act of respect
for my Great America, that's isn't always been
dying dead wrong under the leaderships of
criminals.

Israel hits Gaza after UN truce resolution

/ / AP Israel and Hamas responded to a UN peace
demand by hammering away at each other with bombs \ \

The IDF's Hamas is hammering away with what at who?
Is the AP referring to the tin can rockets that
travel usually several miles, but in one case,
22 miles? To kill a Jew standing outside in his
yard, thinking on how he would defeat true evil in
his time? Tin can rockets that contain no explosive
charge? Have no mistake, if it hits you in the head,
your dead, but really, what do you think the odds
are on that? E=mc². Or is this another, amerikan
past time, of, who cares for the facts, we are at
war with God and Christ now? Joe is an American Zionist
"Plumber", who has amassed a multi-million dollar
fortune in the competitive industry by shit eating.
Every bushite death is a mercy given to God in defense
of all that is right and Just in this Universe. A
lawless bushite enemy wars America as a traitor to
escape the neocons from the crimes of 911.

1. The ISI's General, Mahmoud Ahmad funded 911's Atta

2. We have video of iron flowing like water from the towers

Now or Never - One Peoples Rise to Power

J. Wizard "The fact that Bush gave you zero evidence can not be
denied"

http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://baltimore.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://newmexico.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
https://israel.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/03/17/now-or-never.mp3
http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://indymedia.nl/media/2008/03//50997.mp3
http://newjersey.indymedia.org/media/2008/03//20791.mp3
http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/11/Now-or-Never.mp3
http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3
http://canarias.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://istanbul.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/feb2008/nowornever.mp3
http://media.indypgh.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.stlimc.org/usermedia/audio/10/now-or-never.mp3
http://peru.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://miami.indymedia.org/uploads/2008/02/now-or-never.mp3
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2008/02/13/now-or-never.mp3
http://imctj.espora.org/uploads/2008/03/now-or-never.mp3

-
Nancy Pelosi
2016-03-24 07:49:56 UTC
What Really Happened Show
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama for perjury and treason.
Phil
2016-04-04 03:20:44 UTC
On 1/23/2016 10:42 PM, gunkie, the squat-to-piss faggot, didn't
squeal
"announces a purpose"
For the amendment - *not* for the right, which - of
course -
precedes the
amendment.
Yes.
"Because a well regulated Militia is necessary" ...
Nothing to do with the right, of course.
You agree.
Silence = assent.
I agree, you squat-to-piss little faggot.
gunkie, the squat-to-piss little faggot, silently agrees again.
And again!
And yet again!
And still *again* rudie agrees with me that he is wrong, and that I am
a squat-to-piss homo! Yes.
Still!
You're still a loser.
Terry Coombs
2016-04-04 03:36:45 UTC
Post by Phil
On 3/1/2016 8:08 PM, gunkie - stupid squat-to-piss homo -
On 2/21/2016 8:26 PM, gunkie, the squat-to-piss faggot,
On 2/14/2016 6:25 PM, gunkie, the squat-to-piss faggot,
On 2/2/2016 8:26 PM, gunkie, the squat-to-piss faggot,
On 1/23/2016 10:42 PM, gunkie, the squat-to-piss
faggot, didn't >>>>>>>>>>>>> squeal
"announces a purpose"
For the amendment - *not* for the right, which -
of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> course -
precedes the
amendment.
Yes.
"Because a well regulated Militia is necessary" ...
Nothing to do with the right, of course.
You agree.
Silence = assent.
I agree, you squat-to-piss little faggot.
gunkie, the squat-to-piss little faggot, silently agrees
again. >>>>>>>>>
And again!
And yet again!
And still *again* rudie agrees with me that he is wrong, and
that I am >>> a squat-to-piss homo! Yes.
Still!
You're still a loser.
And you're still a dickhead .
Snag
Ray Tomato
2016-04-09 01:53:52 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>
..to be we free of ungodly tyranny - Justice's guarantee
POIOIPIPO
To Those
Your mother was giving you a piece of ass and you two whores got
caught!

Ottawa mom, son plead guilty to incest
Witnessed by her daughter

OTTAWA - A judge handed a 53-year-old woman and her 35-year-old
son probation for incest Thursday after the pair admitted to a
sordid tryst, witnessed by her daughter and his sister at her
father's deathbed.

But the judge saved his comments for the woman, a scrawny figure
dressed in black with rust-coloured dyed hair who stood apart
from her son, a heavy-set man with a shaved head.

"I think your conduct speaks for itself, particularly as a
mother," Judge Paul Belanger said as he gave her two years
probation, twice as much as her son.

"I'm going to leave the opprobrium to your own conscience and
perhaps the wrath of others. Above and beyond what I might do,
the ostracism of members of your family and perhaps others in
society will be significant punishment for you."

Mother and son can't be named to protect the witness, the
woman's daughter and man's sister.

On May 14, 2010, she was visiting her dying father's apartment
along with her mother and brother. They'd been drinking.

She stepped onto a balcony to smoke and happened to look through
a window into a bedroom.

She saw her brother having sex with her mother, whose skirt was
hiked up around her waist.

Disgusted, she banged on the window. Her brother looked up with
an expression of shock and embarrassment.

Her mother — "totally detached from reality” — tried to convince
her daughter nothing had happened.

"I view (the son) as as much of a victim as a perpetrator,"
defence lawyer Robert Meagher said, arguing his client, who has
biopolar disorder, had a "horrific" upbringing including being
taken into care at 12 for abuse. He then suffered more abuse in
foster homes, court heard.

"Regardless of whether your children are 16, 26 or 36, they're
still your children and she should have known better," Meagher
said.

The pair was ordered to seek counselling for alcohol and
substance abuse and is forbidden from contacting each other or
the witness.

She's devastated at losing the brother she loved and any chance
of being close to her mom. Her dad never got his wish of dying
with the family he loved around him.

"It breaks my heart and it hurts more knowing my family will
never be the same," she said in a victim-impact statement. "I am
hoping that they will get the help they need. That is my wish
for them, to get the help they needed a long time ago."

***@sunmedia.ca

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/05/ottawa-mom-son-plead-guilty-
to-incest
John Kinal for President
2016-05-10 01:32:23 UTC
\[\[]

I beg you with everything I am.. please for a love
of our Humanity forward this to save innocent lives
dying today, simply because we refuse to express
this concern as most certainly happening.

SAVE OUR SOULS

My mother Jennie Kinal and I, were not asked if we willed to have her end her life in the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center, by them placing my mother in "Comfort Care" - depriving her medicines, while poisoned to die with the most powerful opiates on the market while suffering no pain, "devil's breath" to spread infections, and other poisons not warranted, not asked for.. and begged to stop repeatedly before she died murder victim. They wouldn't allow us to remove her from their plan of murder, r from the hospital.. tortured for months like so many others, all the way to death. The Winnipeg Police refuse to allow a criminal investigation on all alleged such murders.. numbering in the many
uncounted. This is for real, and must not be allowed to continue. Fair say all the way means we win being civilized.

An Open Letter to the Crown Prosecutors of Canada

The Oath of Crowns "pursue Justice where ever it leads.."

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was first degree murdered at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center on March 8, 2016. There was also an attempt made on Jennie Kinal's life on February 2 and and 3 2016. All documented as proven easily. When contacting the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba, and speaking with the investigative Community's spokesperson Irene Mcdonald regarding the attempt at murder incident, whereas I forwarded the Committee the evidence.. Irene advised me that such a criminal allegation was something they can not as ever investigate.. and that the complaint needed to be brought to the attention of the Winnipeg police.. Of which I did, in total five times. The fifth time,
on April 29 2016, Mike at the desk told me, that under no circumstances do they allow any officer of law to investigate capital crimes that occur at hospitals, due the Doctor always being correct.. Recording available. They didn't tell me of their willingness to BLINDLY be, accessories to mass murder of Canadians until then. When I first brought the indisputable evidence of the attempt at murder, they did not tell me then, they would have all honorable police officers denied my pleas for mercy, or warn me that they would not be defending my mother's life left held in jeopardy, no matter what the facts were. Instead it was told that someone would look at it repeatedly. Of which at no time did
they phone anyone to clarify an understanding. To simply validate the claim, only took one phone call to Dr. T, of which they refused to do. Caring not for the well being of my mother, a Canadian citizen who was attempted to be murdered, upon my repeated requests for the police to protect.. Nor did they at any time talk to me, about how they found the facts lacking, or hard to grasp. The evidence of the attempted murder is a solid as it comes.. While the murder consists of Dr. Collister telling my mother and myself, that his suggestion of "Devil's Breath" and another drug to mix with Jennie's Fentanyl, that "doesn't cross the blood brain barrier" would NOT instead be administered, due my
wise words explaining why such action will bring about only harm to my mother, with a contagious chest infection just acquired the day before. Of which he does not disagree with as recorded. Why? As I state, to hamper my mother's ability to expel phlegm will do her no good obviously. Not knowing then what "Devil's Breath" was as deadly, and completely inappropriate obviously. But then as documented fully, Dr. Collister goes ahead secretly in a conspiracy with Nurse Colette to administer just such a poison when I am not present, gone for coffee. Again, recorded as administered by the night nurse, Charlene, who shows me the order herself, again, as recorded. Once administered, Jennie
becomes paralyzed, then shortly in hours dies. A woman diagnosed with mild back pain the entire two weeks prior by Dr. Semus.. A woman ready to go home as diagnosed by Dr. Necozy the two weeks prior to that. But diagnosed by Dr. Collister as having no more than 14 days to live.. on February 2.. and on March 7. [NO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT] He failed at murder, then to cover his attempt, a month later, went ahead and tried again.. Dr. Semus informed me, that the hospital removed the entire February incident from the books. The incident recorded as transpiring by three doctors, three nurses, including the head nurse of which I speak with for near a hour on the matter as recorded as well. There
have been no investigations on Dr. Collister's actions for near a decade as clearly being among psychopaths. For the Winnipeg Police to forbid Justice, because they believe in something of a death cult, that costs a great many innocent lives needs to be brought to the Public's attention, and halted immediately. Accessory to murder in not what OUR police are for. Many more lives are still threatened by this mass murder program called, "comfort Care" - an unelected death sentence given to thousands of Manitobans with families who have complained of "similar incidents" of murder, according to my private discussions with a provincial employee familiar with the numbers. I have heard from
three acquaintances in my personal life, that claim near identical scenario. 'No choice, your loved one will now be denied needed medicines, while given poisons to hamper breathing', and so on.. This needs a public inquest, or a truth commission to uncover this unholy nightmare. Let's do right by saving innocent lives, not hide to see further needlessly die victims to our cowardice of being professionals. This is very much an issue that involves aboriginals and the poor most especially, not only the elderly, but the young as well.

Please, I beg you with everything I am.. save innocent lives..
Forward this information. It is life and death. Care for those
of our society you are not absent from either.

No_police_investigations_allowed_for_murder_in_Manitoba___The_Kinal_Matter.
(tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.)
https://userscloud.com/esqfl1c8t7e1
http://upvast.com/6wgi09xlew47
http://webshare.cz/file/3pH39r1hq5/
http://www.basicupload.com/6jsf0cuac9d5
http://www.anafile.com/1xnwthpt07lc.html
https://anonfiles.com/file/594cc6cb069d34ad1d5086d392495ba1
http://file.up09.com/obb1gxw2hiju
http://www.filedais.com/0kqfxkhohj1v.htm
http://www.filefactory.com/file/59h9c18dqxan
http://up07.net/vd7lniegnxwu
http://uploadkadeh.ir/6bpv0o30bxam
http://rusfolder.com/44981431
http://turbobit.net/idqeifukwig4.html
http://turbobit.net/jeexehre7217.html
http://upvast.com/2ofq4hqbrj3j
https://filescdn.com/j2er8v12wyok
http://sharesend.com/oxzarlx4
http://filetrip.net/dl?ahTlw0HNMf
http://www.promptfile.com/l/1B100E6A95-F753F14F07
http://flexydrive.com/jgg8rjxfkhse
http://www.hexupload.com/bgec4xlxvyh9

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives.. Support a Public Inquest

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was murdered in a
Winnipeg hospital, on March the 8th, 2016
under a program of first degree mass murder
called.. "Comfort Care"..

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ
failure, and was on end of life medication.
I said bullshit, she was great just hours
ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if
Jennie experiences any discomfort, I am
to be phoned to okay the death meds once
more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find
my mother pronounced clinically dead by
RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ
failure.. and breathes to this day.
Being doped everyday under torture..
ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES. Forward
this information to everyone who loves
their mother.. The Police most especially.
They have been caught attempting first
degree murder of made helpless innocent
old folks at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center..

Suggestions to the RCMP on how to conduct criminal investigations regarding the murder of Jennie Kinal, that happened on March 8, 2016, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center, 4H.

There are two major crime scene involved in this matter.. There was the attempt at murder made on February 2,2016, and the murder that took place on March 8, 2016.

On February 2, 2016 I was told my mother was to die from total organ failure.. So as a consequence, she was then being given an opiate, Hydromorphone, non-stop, until she dies. Which will be no more than 14 days. A poison the doctor tells, limits my mother's breathing too, to treat "shortness".. of which only hours earlier, through to several weeks prior, she had no problem with as perfect.. So an opiate to trick the body into well being, while limiting one from breathing. Knowing too, this "shortness" concept, being chemically treated, is not quantified correctly. Short what? At first I tell the Nurse to stop immediately this clear madness. No she claims, "don't be cruel". A tactic used
that had no effect, for I was not blind to the circumstance. As many others would be, not having the time to stay with their loved one everyday, or being astute in reason. I state this position to her intelligently, that my mother doesn't need to be hampered in her breathing, and is suffering in no pain.. and so, she calls me to talk to another nurse, who claims again "don't be cruel". I know then as now, these people are not mindfully of a fair measure. I then quickly go to speak with Dr. T.. my mother's doctor that week.. Claiming my mother was fine only hours earlier.. We were talking about going home on video.. When did this organ failure occur I ask? Dr. T. then calls a halt to the
poisoning.. without answer. (I learn later the next day, this was the first time in the history of their operation - where all under this order have been put to death without exception.) Dr. T tells the nurses, that Jennie Kinal will no longer receive Hydromorphone, unless she is found expressing some discomfort in pain..If she is, I am to be phoned at home to come to witness such a circumstance. I stay with my mother over the next few hours, where her breathing becomes closer to normal. The next day, nurse Delaney calls me at home to okay the death medication.. I happened to be already on my way.. and arrive in approximately seven minutes.. to see my mother appear poisoned with a
diuretic , and pronounced clinically dead by Delaney. Who then encourages me to stop talking to Jennie, "She's had multiple organ failure" "her kidneys gave out" "she can not hear you", "she can not speak with you", "see can not see you".. I continue talking to my mother.. while Delaney again goes off with "just remember all the good times you had" and in several minutes, my mother begins to revive.. She can not barely breath due the poison, that takes 10 hours to leave her, as her breathing recovers near back to normal. As on video.. without any pain. When my mother started to revive.. Delaney left to not be seen again.. save for the day my mother dies. No action on her part to
investigate how such a thing could have happened.. I remain with my mother for near 24 hours.. To then call everyone officially that can help save my mother's life as still threatened by these psychopaths. So witness yourself..up until the murder on March 8, 2016. she had had no "multiple organ failure".

Now to substantiate this with the facts that matter through a preliminary criminal investigation..

First thing: contact Dr. T and state, we of the RCMP, are just doing a preliminary investigation is respect to the late Jennie Kinal.. who died on March 8, 2016.. But our attention right now has to do with an event that started on Feb 2, 2016.. In where we are trying to establish whether an order to stop Hydromorphone was given to the attending nurses responsible for Jennie Kinal's care? Now, if Dr. T is truthful.. of which I suspect she will be.. she will claim yes. So, that means that Delaney gave my mother a medication against the Doctors order, that left her almost dead, gasping for air for ten hours. In the recording titled, 'back from the dead', 24 hours after I raised my mother
from her early grave, the head nurse confirms, the last time Hydromorphone was given, was 24 hours earlier. An attempt at murder, for it shows, she did not have total organ failure - surviving she did, for more than a month after. Now get this: Dr. Semus informed me this whole incident was made absent the medical record. But say Dr. T states that no.. such an order didn't happen? Well again, the head nurse confirms that the reason I was called by Delaney was to okay the death medication that had been forbidden.

How does this look? My mother was sentenced to die murder victim with lies. And under every circumstance prior.. this process had never before been stopped. So Dr T. did the right thing.. working for Justice.. suspecting perhaps she did.. just when was this determination made of total organ failure occur? If Johnny had been there almost every hour, every day? Established too, of the recording of suspect nurse 2.. who tried to insist I get my mother back on the Hydromorphone, because of her "multiple organ failure". The head nurse discusses her talk with suspect nurse 2, in where she tells.. we must never allow someone to stop the process again. Now, get this.. When I complained about them
trying to murder my mother? there was no investigations done by anyone.. for there is zero accountability.. No complaints department. While the college of Physicians and Surgeons.. upon hearing of this disorder.. recommended the police needed to investigate.. because the College never gets involved in clearly criminal behavior. The Winnipeg police took no action! no phone calls to the Physicians and Surgeons.. no calls to Dr. T.. to anyone.. including me to help them through reasonably.. They must have been lost, but refused to ask someone for directions. Despite me going over there four times.. According to my source in government, thousands of victim families have been denied Justice,
stretching over at least, seven years. Please.. be honorable. Do you job and defend our lives.. This is a issue involving all Canadians, and travelers through our forsaken city. Why do they do it? We can only speculate. They are very sadistic.. Delaney got off punching my 83 year old mother in the eye just before the attempt at murder.. Ask her about it.. They would abuse my mother, to spite me.. I would go out for a quick coffee, and come back where someone felt it necessary to throw her about in the bed horrifically. I know why there, but that's another story.. Like the young girl, and the young man.. and the lies they were told of how they could get out any day, if they just continue
to cooperate.. Nobody has ever left 4H. Not one person. So was told to me by two nurses.. one there for more than seven years. As recorded. And all those that work there know it. No accountability breeds success for the contemptuous. There are many other stories I can tell of these sadistic enemies of Life and God. But nobody seems to care to save innocent lives being mass murdered. How come chums? Let's all get started on this.. Everyone. Please. What if it was your mom? Forward this information. please.. let's save some innocent lives.

To the Honorable Health Minister of Manitoba

Hello.. I have disturbing news to tell, of my mother, Jennie Kinal, being first degree murdered at the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center, ward 4H. What is the evidence? Dr. Colister, on the day he committed this murder, March 8th, speaks to me as recorded, that, wouldn't I like to approve something unheard of, to stop my mother's congestion? (To have him not take the blame for her soon death no doubt.). I respond, as recorded, that no. Such quackery will do nothing TRULY to alleviate my mother's newly acquired contagious condition. At that time, not even knowing what this poison called "Devil's Breath" was, but typically, of all his sadistic 'end of life' 'medicines', they are clearly
poisons to murder anyone as healthy with. Of which he does routinely as mass murdering psychopath. Importantly, he with his partner, does not disagree with my astute medical assessment.. and leaves stating to my mother and me, that he will allow her to recover without new poisons offered that day.. But does so secretly.. According to the night nurse, as recorded in the medical record, showing me the order herself, for 'Devil's Breath' to be given to Jennie as needed.. Needing they did, Dr. Colister and the day nurse, Colette, to administer the lethal shot when I wasn't present.. For I would have told.. Dr. Colister, and Dr. Chisic told no new poisons to attempt murder once more would be
offered for that day.. of March 8th.. For I had explained such wickedness, will do nothing but harm my beloved mother. hey hated me for being wise, exposing their falsehoods, of faith initiatives. In quips I gave, no longer than two or three sentences. As they did when I explained this operation of getting everyone stoned with poisons to stop breathing, while depriving life saving treatments is beyond insane.. They would speak of their treason against life and God with grins of pleasure..of our powerlessness. Go ask them yourself.. I called it a horror show.. Because it is.. When I would explain, a heroin junkie can feel comfortable starving to death.. they wouldn't as couldn't
disagree.. Remember, my mother was not suffering from anything, but their poisons.. As her thyroid condition cleared right up.. DUE MY DEMANDS FOR HER MEDICINE, of which they argued near endlessly, as pure wicked evil to not allow.. Told me, a thyroid condition of my mothers can not be treated.. as once it's gone.. it's gone.. A LIE.. Proven as so.. as my mother did recover.. Why so apposed? Because a thyroid condition, has the human body retain water.. causing mild hallucinations if not treated.. Hallucinations lend well to no complaining effectively.. Once she recovered.. she spoke of these "murderers".. she spoke of Delaney punching her in the eye.. she spoke desperately, while I cried..
to free her of these torturers.. They were so sadistically mean to her.. Knowing no police have entered to investigate for years of formal complaints. See, the doctor the week prior claimed.. sure all Jennie has is some mild back pain.. but he was not prepared to stop the Fentanyl.. perhaps for fear, of then Colister coming in with his needle.. that murders all, every single time, save none.. As all of Colister's history, of determining end of life for countless others in no more than 14 days.. .Except my mom the month before. It was at that time I went to talk to the teen police at Winnipeg's public safety building, after consulting with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.. who
recommended the police be brought in, on me catching them FOR SURE, attempting murder the first time on Feb 2.. They just simply refused to do anything.. Not even a single phone call.. Nothing.. I went back.. spoke polite.. on how these teens didn't understand the words I'm telling of.. It's so important.. It's life and death.. It's important here to know, they didn't tell that I was in error. And yet still. refused to do anything.. Like call their Dad, or an adult even.. I went again.. and again.. Then a teen police officer, told me not to come back.. NO REASON GIVEN. I guess she didn't like having to call someone else who can fairly reason. Perhaps it's all due the vaccines.. Anyway..
we need adult police officers from the RCMP, to consult with Prosecutors with scientific minds to know this was no accident.. but willful first degree murder.. When I caught them the first time.. The Hospital did not call for an investigation.. they just threatened me to not divulge the information.. or they would give us all the what for.. Fear is not in me however. Perhaps to a fault.. I demand Justice must come, to see these murderers spend a life time behind bars.. I hope I am making myself clear.. These crimes have occurred for many years.. due the struggle with most in time to understand.. Look at my story.. I knew, as proven, they had tried to murder my mother.. and yet.. what
more could anyone do? We need to also look at how police investigations must be handled in the future.. First things first.. I need support from the Province and the city, in lieu of me not suing.. to save my home.. to save our lives.. While I work with a prosecutor for Justice to finally come for everyone. No longer forsaken by our careless disregard for the rights of a great many others, of our same community. Please let's get started on doing right for ourselves. What if it was your mother?

- If a decision to not fairly investigate this is made, furthering more murders - I want to still be contacted and told of such lies to hide yourself from we being fair. I bid a good day for catching bad guys. Let's do this right.

"To My Fellow Canadians".. My name is John Kinal and I have a story to tell..
(a small 8 meg audio file explaining everything..)
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1460437448
http://www.uploads.ws/WzVFHY
https://userscloud.com/qdeqk3s9lolx
http://webshare.cz/file/7hv1wz6b67/
http://www.basicupload.com/wbb51giz4ixx
http://www.anafile.com/c9ztenizpl83.html
https://userscloud.com/xmpxyhwxeneg
http://webshare.cz/file/a03K657C6g/
http://rusfolder.com/44909477
http://rusfolder.com/44909777
http://shareplace.com/?BD4B17329
http://sharesend.com/gkd0zu28
http://turbobit.net/05csj47er5hb.html
http://upfile.mobi/1313914
https://tusfiles.net/q5e7be3p1de1
http://www.uploads.ws/iXvlMN
http://turbobit.net/3xe9kdt44i34.html

Support a Public Inquest, Truth Commission, and Police Investigation on HSC's "Comfort Care" program of murder, in the first degree. Where your loved one is sentenced to die victim to neglect as official public paid for policy.

Justice for US
Who would apposes doing right?
Many lives are still falling..
Please, have mercy.. forward this info.

Important: The Public must be warned.. Save lives..

Support a Public Inquest

My mother, Jennie Kinal, was murdered in a Winnipeg hospital, on March the 8th, 2016, under a program of first degree mass murder called.. "Comfort Care".

I beg everyone to reach out to our media, in hopes they'll too support shedding some light on this very serious circumstance.. We need our voices heard as fair here. Forward this concern to everyone being human. They are stealing innocent lives. A heroin junkie can feel comfortable starving to death. So.. what the hell is happening in our hospitals.

What if it was your mother?

I am doing what I must, after having my mother murdered in hospital, and then to note. There was no complaints department.. no newspaper, no radio, and no police determining fair measure either. My life is ruled by law to live speaking for a just cause..I am admittingly, kind of weird this way.. Not since the murder, but well before in decades.. So this tragedy, that has hurt me more than anything ever can, has me giving of everything now, to not allow these murderers to conduct their business as usual, further escaping our police authorities,. God willing justice, demands of you to try for fairness towards all parties, of the society you are not absent of. It's called, acting civilized.
It seems the TV's devote relationship tied to blindly serving doctors no matter what, is a cause they need not worry for to truly understand.. Like a cult.. A cult that is costing our lives as innocent people.. murdered by those near never chastised with accountability throughout their lawless ranks.. Dr. Semus told me directly, that the first try at committing murder against my mother on Feb 2 and 3rd.. had been scrubbed from the files.. And Vanessa too, would weave the most fantastical lies, you were never lost to know, she hadn't a clue of what she was saying for real.. As recorded..

The Telling Truth

John Kinal to Dr. Colister "No I don't agree.. Such medications will hamper my mother's ability, to expel her newly acquired congestion".. He does not disagree.. Nor so does his partner. ..and in closing, supports allowing my mother recover by introducing no new poisons. Of which we learned of his betrayal from the record, that he instead conspired with nurse Colette, to murder my mother, with their, "Devil's Breath"... to a woman who had only suffered arguably with minor back pain the entire two weeks prior.. As to why they tried to put her to "end of life" meds a a month earlier, with Hydromorphone, was because, it turns out, she never even could have had multiple organ failure all
along.. IT WAS A LIE they were publicly caught on.. Then as evil being dumb, then went ahead further, and finally murdered my mom. Didn't go, "look everyone! it's a miracle!" no no no.. no investigation whatsoever.. That's not we see? Perhaps, it's all a failure to communicate.

Evidence on the continuing murders at the
Winnipeg Health Sciences Center under
- Comfort Care- Please Share
(200+ meg file..)
https://userscloud.com/nqhd11y11cjt
http://filestore.to/?d=0PSSDJ3U3D
http://filetrip.net/dl?1sqC84vqlt
http://megadrive.tv/4r5ctcmu1fsw
http://hugefiles.net/jyqgoargsowc
http://www.gboxes.com/nrosaf6p7c1r
http://www.gigasize.com/get/4jw14d5x4md
http://filesflash.net/lcaht1gl
https://filescdn.com/6f3n4rvwiadc
http://filesflash.com/0sjmqmyv
http://filestore.to/?d=IV45XCSH9C
http://www.gboxes.com/xge2uw99x7rn

But so.. What about the responsibilities of the police to investigate crimes scenes such as these? Shouldn't they as we respect the rights of everyone in our society? To be fairly treated? The Province did not do the simplest of inquiries into the heart of the evidence before us. .. Leaving those that conspire to get away further from fair judgment.. on just who the hell they think we are.. stealing innocent lives going unreported. This is a routine case behind newspapers doors, involving many more forsaken victims absent your personal outrage, and action Let's truly save some great peoples lives by warning everyone.. How about it? Sounds good to see Justice finally succeed for Jennie
Kinal?, and so included, we the people? Demand Justice for Jennie Kinal..

David L. Martel <***@frontier.com> wrote:

"John,

You are puttin a lot of effort into this strange
belief. Your mother was on palliative or "comfort
care". This suggests that your mother was aware
that she was terminally ill and had decided to
end her life. Why do you believe otherwise?"

Hey Dave.. Yeah no.. all she had was a thyroid
condition when entering.. then we were told she
had a heart attack with her unwanted nicotine
patch, and then, multiple organ failure.. I
proved it was a lie.. And for a month, all
they did was not allow my mother to recover..
My mother, nor I, were never given a choice to
decide whether or not to end her life, by
depriving medications, while doping her with
'end of life' poisons that stop anyone from
breathing, or expelling an infection. First
degree murder. Not an accident. IN FACT:
freely admitted to.. like lawless demon
enemies of our better natures willing to
be civilized. Let's not murder people.

Remember.. Dr. Colister told my mother and I,
that he would not poison my mom with Devil's
Breath or anything else, then did so secretly
with fellow murderer, conspirator Nurse Colette.
I caught them at that, as too, when they attempted
murder in early February. Support a Public Inquest.

Forward this to save lives..

Save innocent lives in Winnipeg..

We have a life to lead for a freedom forged through Justice meted fairly as ourselves.. To be all we can as civilized.. Born free. My mother Jennie Kinal and I, at no time did we freely decide, her life was to be stolen by the first degree murderers at.. Winnipeg's HSC, the Health Sciences Center

We need our voices heard as fair here. Forward this concern to everyone being human. They are stealing innocent lives.

To Those You Care For..
Winnipeg's "Comfort Care" - They refuse to give antibiotics, or needed thyroid medication claimed as useless, but not Scopolamine together with Fentanyl, the deadliest poisons against an elderly women with some minor back pain, and congestion. So they in secret gave her the worst things possible that they said they wouldn't. Told me and my mother of the same day, where they went ahead and did so in contempt for all our lives. If Chris, who works for our government, had simply done the job by enforcing Manitoba's standing law, Jennie Kinal would be alive today. Don't allow them to steal more innocent lives in Winnipeg.

Mr.Kinal on the murder of his mother at the hospital.
https://userscloud.com/7amlys2gxn14
http://gigapeta.com/dl/6408595aa76751
http://cloud.directupload.net/4Iiz
https://1fichier.com/?zsztv1d620

We, of Canada

We, of Canada, need a Truth Commission
on the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center's
"Comfort Care" program, of first degree
murder. An un-elected cruel sentence of
death they give to we of Canada, unlucky
enough to still not have any effective
police protections. Deprived effective
medicines, while purposefully doped out
of our trees, non-stop to the bitter end.
Without anyone to complain to in the
media of our peers? Let's save some
innocent lives still left forsaken
as crime victims shall we?

Introduction of the First Attempt at Murder:

This following, is of the Winnipeg Health
Sciences Center and the first attempt they
made at the murder of my mother, Jennie Kinal.
Caught red handed on Jan 2nd, and 3rd of 2016.
Call the cops. We live for Justice. No limits
against murderers.

Introduction to the Case: back-from-the-dead
http://usersfiles.com/6u3hqo62ew6b
https://userscloud.com/axgtbhgiifq6
http://www.uploads.ws/PLDFja
http://webshare.cz/file/3ug6lm2Z33/
http://up07.net/f521h8lnlzku
http://upfile.mobi/1353027
http://turbobit.net/c29cn7c30bad.html
http://turbobit.net/a05vey7dt5vf.html
http://sharesend.com/bray31d7
https://www.sendmyway.com/xq730u94q9sw

Let's Save Some Lives..

We have a serious responsibility here
to speak fair against the stealing of
innocent life currently going on over
at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center
in "Comfort Care". They openly,
without apology, deprive vital
medicines, while torturing the
patient with poisons such as with
my mom, Jennie Kinal, now dead as
crime victim to first degree murder.

"Comfort Care". Where your loved one
is sentenced to die victim to neglect
as official public paid for policy.

Winnipeg's HSC, the Health Sciences Center

They first degree murdered Jennie Kinal,
who had caught a chest infection near the day
prior, and with such an infection, was refused
all antibiotics, but promised, her new Doctor
for that week Dr. Laura Chisic did, no new
concoctions would be introduced. But later
that same day, her partner in crime Dr.
Colister (who made the same promise)
secretly gave Scopolamine together with
Fentanyl, when I had left the room briefly,
causing paralysis then the unnatural
death of my mother. As planned before
hand by the sinister Dr. Colister with
fellow conspirator Nurse Colette.
All documented.. Call the RCMP.
Please.

They openly, without apology, deprive
vital medicines, while torturing the
victims with poisons such as with my
mom. Given through lies, Scopolamine
"Devil's Breath", secretly in a
conspiracy with nurse Colette, in
deadly conjunction with Fentanyl,
causing instant paralysis, then
unnatural death through FOR SURE,
proven first degree murder.

Save Lives in Winnipeg

Hi everyone.. We have a serious
responsibility here to speak fair
against the stealing of innocent life
currently going on over at Winnipeg's
Health Sciences Center in "Comfort Care".

Justice for we guarantees freedom to be.
The Public must be made to know.. that
Winnipeg's HSC is willingly committing
murder without misgivings. Support a
Public Inquest, Truth Commission, and
Police Investigation on HSC's "Comfort
Care" program of murder, in the first
degree. Where your loved one is
sentenced to die victim to neglect
as official public paid for policy.

My mother Jennie Kinal and I, at no time
did we freely decide, her life was to be
stolen by the first degree murderers at..

Winnipeg's HSC, the Health Sciences Center
THEY ARE FREELY COMMITTING MURDER STILL

They kidnapped, tortured, and murdered my
Canadian mother, Jennie Kinal.. as sadistic
enemies of God and mankind. They continue
to victimize citizens in Winnipeg left
without Justice granting a fair defense
for our lives, with what they call,
"Comfort Care". They side officially not
to care to provide the poisoned victim a
medicinal path forward to a better
health. Refuse to give antibiotics, or
needed thyroid medication claimed as
useless, but not Scopolamine together
with Fentanyl, the deadliest poisons
against an elderly women with minor
back pain and congestion.. for, the
"multiple organ failure" was PROVEN a
hoax on Feb. 3rd, 2016. While apposing
Jennie and me by openly refusing to
resuscitate, when Nurse Charlene
called about Jennie losing her life
without the proper care freely given.
The police when called before, stated,
go to the College of Physicians, while
the College states, 'this is a high
priority police matter, of proven
attempted murder [as earlier on] Go
to the cops.' Four times I went to tell
near teenage cops always at the front desk,
'no, the Police must investigate.. pick
up a phone and call Dr. T how about?'
- ..and they continued to refuse.. they
told me as a lawful citizen of Winnipeg,
they didn't want any more information.
Like on the Public's dime from Magic
CBC TV did also refuse to defend our
lives as still falling victims. While
the whorish newspapers refused doing
right for us whatsoever as typical.
Now, ask yourself.. what honorable
officer, soldier, or as true lover
of freedom, would hold such contempt
for the value of Your Canadian Life?,
left still, jeopardized as the innocent
without rights? This murderous crime
that continues, personally involves all
Canadians.. Still cheating our loved
families for murder, by what can safely
be described, as ungodly evil criminals
of the worst disorders. More than
thousands and thousands of complaints
not granted the light of the public's
scrutiny.. Do right, forward this concern
as your own included. We must demand a
public inquest to reveal all, of who we
are.. the truly civilized. The churches,
the politicians, and the police.

We, of Canada, need a Truth Commission
on the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center's
"Comfort Care" program of first degree
murder.. Save some innocent lives why
don't we?

Here's an idea..
Down with murderers..
who's with we? fairly speaking..

Call the Cops

The Public must be made to know.. that
Winnipeg's HSC is willingly committing
murder without misgivings. Support a
Public Inquest on HSC's "Comfort Care"
program of murder, in the first degree.
Where your loved one is sentenced to
die victim to neglect as official
policy.. This horror continues, so
far.. because of it's hideous sub-
humanness that most want to find
impossible to believe exists mass
murdering for real.. Not one person
has escaped in more than seven
years.. of which many, can stay
being tortured for longer than
eight months.. to finally kick
the bucket. Never allowed to
leave the dungeon.. With thousands
and thousands of complaints ignored
by two "newspapers", and three Magic
TV news broadcasters.. The Public
must be made to know we have a
responsibility to each other.. to
be thought safe, of entering a
hospital seeking remedies, not
un-elected death sentences. we must
not allow this to continue in our
stolen better names. It's unbecoming,
and they murdered my mom. Justice
must be done if we will to be free
to dream of a bettering future.
I will to work with everyone
fairly to get this won.

Something is Wrong..

No police to arrest murderers? No news
agency to express a care for the elderly
being tortured and murdered? No politician
to express indignation.. We all are somehow
at a serious loss of our humanity. Speak out.

Demand Truth Commission on Winnipeg's HSC
"Comfort Care" murdering Jennie Kinal.
Save innocent life in Winnipeg still
falling crime victims..

Again this "Comfort Care" mass murder
program in Winnipeg is not made by the
victims as something agreed upon in OUR
newspapers either. They just privately
announce your loved one is now sentenced
to deprivation of caring completely,
while openly being poisoned with
the most deadly of UNWARRANTED
'medicine'. Justice for we
guarantees freedom to be. Take
care to make others aware. Email
is cool.

Demand Public Inquest on the Murder of Jennie Kinal
Save life in Winnipeg falling murder victims today..

To whom this greatly concerns..

My mother died murder victim at Winnipeg's Health
Sciences Center. Dr. Colister approached the bed
to ask, how about giving your mother Scopolamine
to ease moisture.. Sound good? I state no.. I
explained such poison would hamper my mother's
ability to expel her current chest infection.
It would be greatly better, to remove all your
opiates, like Fentanyl, and let her heal how about
instead? my learned friend? He doesn't disagree..
His side kick states, yeah.. sounds good in similar
words.. They leave.. Then, I pop out later for a
coffee, and back when I return Nurse Colette
has administered the lethal shot.."Devil's Breath"
Stating.. your mother asked for it.. being barely
capable of stating, ' get me out of here'.. 'bloody
murderers' 'no more pain killers'.. She had no
problem health wise any longer.. but for those
in "comfort care" succeeding finally in error at
murdering her.. Now the hospital states, they
don't allow toxicology studies in autopsies.. Well..
that's why I implore for you to stand up likewise
as a fellow human being, to demand such an
easy test be carried out to determine true
cause of death.. And a Public Inquest on how
Justice has left us for no longer, on this
critical crime scene involving all Canadian
lives jeopardized.. left in self contempt by
our newspapers and TV broadcasters.
Sound good? It should. Justice for Jennie Kinal.

Care for our innocent lives stolen.

Forward this information to everyone.
Let's save some lives here people..

Don't forget, this involves many more
lives in Canada than just my mother,
willfully poisoned to die crime victim,
just like the rest officially. Denied
OUR Police protections, and vital care
in needed medicines, while doped out
of her wits to complain about who's
driving down civilization. How dare
Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center
commit lawless first degree mass
murder openly, with the newspapers,
in the light of understanding
this reality measured fair.

TO OUR GOVERNMENT OF CANADA

What they knew and chose nothing to do
about.. Still? Shouldn't someone be fired,
if not arrested as complicit in murder?

John Kinal - Protections of Persons in Care Act - Feb 24 2016
https://userscloud.com/ven9vv82vxlu
http://4downfiles.net/g5z49om3wjwb.html
http://3rbup.com/dc948208d4ce684d
http://www.hexupload.com/cxpmsf362e0n
http://filesbomb.in/z95eaghh85vf.html
http://hulkload.com/lqriugxjnule
http://filesflash.com/d0lx6mjb

"10,000+ similar complaints in Manitoba."

Ignored.. Still? Hello people.. we have a
serious responsibility here to speak fair
against mass murderers.

If Chris, who works for our government,
had simply done the job by enforcing
Manitoba's standing law, Jennie Kinal
would be alive today. Don't allow them
to steal more innocent lives in Winnipeg.
Take action. Personally forward this to
the media movers and shakers, to save
lives, demanding Justice. I am available
for interviews. Help ourselves.

I beg you to do right.. Save an innocent life.

Please, peoples of our world..defend innocent
life being mass murdered here in Winnipeg, at
the Health Sciences Center, under a program
of the most heinous ungodly evil ever known
of titled, "Comfort Care". They openly deprive
vital medicines, while torturing the victims
with poisons such as with my mom. Given
through lies, Scopolamine "Devil's Breath",
secretly in a conspiracy with nurse Colette,
in deadly conjunction with Fentanyl, causing
instant paralysis, then unnatural death through
FOR SURE, proven first degree murder. My mother
Jennie, who only several days earlier was
guilty of only minor back pain, as to why
these demons refused to stop doping her since
her arrival two months earlier. Simultaneously
claimed though, she was by her murderer, Dr.
Colister, to have had multiple organ failure
continuously for more than a month. Proven
to be a lie on Feb 3rd, by myself told to
Winnipeg Police.. Through too, the broken
orders of Law by Dr. T., Jennie's Doctor that
week. The Winnipeg Police dishonorably, have
refused to do the simplest of preliminary
investigations..such as making a single phone
call to Dr. T.. to confirm the first attempt
made at murdering my mother by Nurse Delaney..
using then, ILLEGAL hydromorophone. You
personally could save an innocent life, by
simply identifying a citizen of Winnipeg,
to give them this post personally. Again
this "Comfort Care" mass murder program is
not made by the victims as something agreed
upon in OUR newspapers either. They just
privately announce your loved one is now
sentenced to deprivation of caring
completely, while openly being poisoned
with the most deadly of UNWARRANTED
'medicine'. So confident in our made
illiterate police agencies never getting
involved here, that they believe they can
escape sadistically mass murdering for
decades more perhaps.. if you continue to
take no action for the world you can not
escape my friend. It is truly all up to
you.. Do right. Care for your world.
Forward go freely of Justice winning
victory. Justice for we guarantees
freedom to be..

Our Time is Now

I have conclusively proven, without
any officer of law disagreeing, that
the Winnipeg Health Sciences Center's
Dr. Colister, with conspiring Nurse
Colette, first degree murdered my
mother Jennie Kinal.. after I caught
their "Comfort Care" demon team prior,
attempting murder on Feb 2nd 2016,
and begged the police to investigate
the crime scene four times.. But they
refused cowardly as too did the College
of Manitoba Nurses, and Doctors refuse
to demand the arrests be done for Justice
must come.. To not following the rules
of murder in Canada, as not applying
blindly in all hospital settings for
more than a decade? Something must be
done in a love for moms, before yet
again, these cheats have more innocent
Canadians first degree murdered, due
our self contempt. For what demonic
gain? We are left to only speculate..
..though we know it is for sure going
on still by these enemy to all sadists.

Here's an idea..
Down with murderers..
who's with we? fairly speaking..

justice for we guarantees freedom to be

My mother was murdered here in Winnipeg, at
the Health Sciences Center, under a program
titled, "Comfort Care", where these demons
deprive life saving medicines, and under
torture, openly poison the victims to death,
often by chemical suffocation. No one
escapes the death sentence program run for
many years. It involves the old, it
involves the young - and something surely
must be done.. Why is it that our humanity
can't find the strength to do good for
another? ..or for one's own mother or
father? I tried my best, and I'm as good
as it nearly gets as speaking reasonable..
But without the public being supported by
our made illiterate police agencies, or
regulatory bodies that ONLY defend, in
this case, the continuing mass murderers..
Hope seems bleak to save the innocent
lives that fell yesterday, and of those
that will tomorrow. So.. I must try to win
for Justice in this forsaken city named
Winnipeg.. Once holding the title, I will
order all police and military to assist in
public arrests for public fair trial of
these mass murderers that must not
freely steal the better of ourselves
further left undefended..

Public Inquest..

Support a Public Inquest We need an autopsy
to include cause of death with the sciences
of toxicology - something forbidden the
victims of Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center..

URGENT - Support a Public Inquiry into Why
some Winnipeg autopsies don't allow toxicology
to determine cause of death in murder..- URGENT
(they have cremated the body - all evidence
gone?. we don't think so.)

Justice for Jennie Kinal

I want a public inquest in how my mother died, so justice can be served. All the evidence is in, it's just that, because the death occurred at a hospital in Winnipeg, the Police's hands are tied.

Jennie Kinal was murdered on March 8th, 2016, by the actions of Dr. Colister, at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center.

Facts: Dr. Colister told no new medications would be administered on March 8th, to myself and Jennie.. Dr. Laura Chisic, Jennie's other doctor, one of more than four others, told of Dr. Colister, doing just as he claimed he would not, ordering on the 8th of March, the deadly, Scopolamine "Devil's Breath", in conjunction with already administered Fentanyl, . Nurse Colette, sold that it was Jennie's idea to take the most lethal drug on the Canadian market that she gave Jennie, Scopolamine, to hamper her ability to expel an infection that had recently appeared, leading to paralysis and death. Nurse Colette, couldn't administer the poison while I was present however, and couldn't let on, it was
ordered in by Dr. Colister. As Colette's crazy lie of my mom being willing, now makes more sense. No antibiotics are given in Winnipeg, for ANY Canadian patient in "comfort care", but poisons a plenty to first degree mass murder it disturbingly appears. You really should care.. Think of the next victims last night. Forward this concern to everyone who loves their mother. Do it.

The TRUE disregard for a patient's wellness, made as policy at Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center, is like a hell on earth for real, when you hear them tell of such madness openly, denying all rights to do right for ourselves. 'End of Life' poisons to those we guess near, perfect health. Poisons to weaken clearing our bodies of new infections, with poisons to hamper breathing, and then, to top it off, heroin derivatives 80 times stronger than morphine, apposing better health.. is simply willful first degree murder.. Again, they officially deny all "Comfort Care" patients antibiotics, to die victim from neglect.. With too, refusing to resuscitate any patient as policy of evil.. So, say you
were poisoned by Scopolamine with her Fentanyl. as my mom was against her will and my own.. they told me as such, over the phone.. they will make no attempt to save my mother's life as "doctors" on scene. Demand a Public Inquest.

Don't forget, this involves many more lives
in Canada than just my mother, willfully
poisoned to die crime victim, just like the
rest officially. Denied vital care in
needed medicines, while doped out of her
wits to complain about who's driving the
ship. Different Nurses everyday, while the
Doctor changes once every two weeks, with
Colister hanging around allthe beds going,
"are you in any pain", then needles every
four hours non-stop, till you die.. No
matter whatever you say to the contrary.
Who needs a witness? Some say Jennie
Kinal was good to go, while Colister
states her story can't live more than
weeks with him and Laura Chisic ruling
over everyone here truly being tyrannized.
..while poisoning who knows how many
others too, who dream of being released,
as they go further unchecked as needling
psychopaths. We desperately need a true
concern expressed for ourselves as the
citizen measured correct in all fairness.
We will to be civilized on the farms
and in the hospitals.

Justice for Jennie Kinal

Public Inquest.. ask for it here in Winnipeg please

Please Peoples.. support a Public Inquest here
in Winnipeg on the mistreatment of Jennie Kinal
in the Health Sciences Center, ward H4, and of
her subsequent final murder.. Done in by Dr.
Colister with Scopolamine, in conjunction with
Fentanyl, to a 84 year old woman, who suffered
a thyroid issue, that caused swelling, then
indicating inside that short time frame,
confusion nearing the symptoms of dementia..
But that all disappeared a month earlier..
That's it.. she could walk talk and express
clearly, she did not want a nicotine patch..
but they gave it to her, apposing me included.
Public Inquest.. Hopefully, gaining an
understanding too, for why our police think
it none of our business still, while more are
thrown through to fall crime victim to these
apparent psychopaths.. to be denied essential
medications, and antibiotics for infections..
but to just be poisoned to death with their
unneeded injections. It's called murder..
and all stand on guard for thee of we fairly
speaking. Justice is freedom to be all we can
be as of, the civilized worlds. Commanding
ourselves with self respect. Support a Public
Inquest. .Save further lives left forsaken
now, no longer. What do you say lover of life?
Forward this post to someone in Winnipeg if
you could.. Let's go save some lives..

My mother was murdered on March 8th, 2016, by
the actions of Dr. Colister, at Winnipeg's Health
Sciences Center.. Whereby, after consulting my
mother Jennie and me, he told of no new
medications would be prescribed.. For a woman
heavily drugged every which way, but initially
denied her thyroid medication that I had to fight
for as reasonable.. Then denying all antibiotics
apposing our wills to truly care.. as I explained
to Dr. Chisic of her madness on March 8th, 2016..
..since the recent speculative lead up to this
appearing of an air born infection, that will
in some likelihood, take the healths of many
weakened others.. This house of hellish horror,
of Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center, H4, is a
place of the wickedest evil ever witnessed by
yours truly I must say. Anyway.. the hell of it
is, Dr. Colister secretly told the day Nurse
for Jennie, a named suspect labeled Colette..
'that if it should warrant'.. use this new
order for Scopolamine, in conjunction with her
fentanyl.. for Jennie's congestion. A concoction,
substantiated together, paralyzed my mother to a
position of suffocation.

Though, importantly, according to Dr. Laura
Chisic, (being Jennie's last stand in good for
nobody though..) tells of the order, came from
Colister, while she herself adamantly denies
all antibiotics for every infection, like I
said, even penicillin... Don't be crazy..
,.let's get to it.. "no.. we don't do that
here.." is what she spoke, in part, as
clinically insane.. So less of two evils,
is still two evils.. what say, we demand
fair say.. I wonder where that could take
us commanding in self respect for the rights
of others, as if they were of us too included..

"Fentanyl is estimated to be 80 times as potent as morphine "
"World's most dangerous drug is not a myth: Scopolamine aka The Devil's Breath"

When Jennie was ever questioned, she spoke
of no pain, and no interest of being doped
further out of her wits, without she was,
the claimed multiple organ failure, but
suffering with dementia.. Medicine? Figure
it out.. the police haven't had the public
interest just yet.. despite the thousands
of similar complaints, and Night Nurse
Charlene telling, in the SEVEN YEARS she
worked there.. not a single person has
ever been capable of escaping her horror
show.. "Comfort Care" in H4 at the Health
Sciences Center.. Winnipeg. Call the cops..
Call the President. Save That Man!

To those who this greatly concerns..

Hello.. The newest revelations to this heart break of a story, is that Jennie Kinal's outgoing Dr, Dr. Semus, has advised me today, March 7th, 2016, that after reviewing Jennie's medical records, they do not contain the information of Doctor T's (Tazaramangzing..?) order to the Nurses at station, for the evenings of question, Feb 2nd, and Feb 3rd, 2016, to not administer Hydromorphone to Jennie, without her son witnessing first hand some form of pain.. Jennie, at that time, an alleged sufferer, of "multiple organ failure" However, the Nurses involved certainly would concur, as too, most importantly, the head Nurse for the day of Feb 3rd, does confirm that such an order did transpire, of her
quoting the Nurses report, where Hydromorphone was administered, to Jennie.. An action opposing Dr. T, by leastly, RN Delaney it appears.. Who too, like another Nurse that evening, state Jennie does suffer from "multiple organ failure". Dr. Semus, Jennie's Doctor for the last two weeks, and the prior Dr., Dr. Necozy, stated, and will state, Jennie does not, and could not have had multiple organ failure, going on now, more than a month later.. Big problem of course.. as you know... Here is the run down...

Shortened synopsis..

I wad told Jennie had multiple organ
failure, and was on end of life medication.
I said bullshit, she was great just hours
ago.. The head Doctor, Dr. T, called a halt
to the death meds.. Telling Nurses, if
Jennie experiences any discomfort, I am
to be phoned to okay the death meds once
more.. I am phoned for such action the next
day, arrive in under 7 minutes, to find
my mother pronounced clinically dead by
RN Delaney, due organ failure.. I revive
my mom to discover, she has no organ
failure.. and breathes to this day.
Being doped everyday under torture..
ATTEMPTED MURDER THIS PROVES. Forward
this information to everyone who loves
their mother.. The Police most especially.
They have been caught attempting first
degree murder of made helpless innocent
old folks at Winnipeg's Health Sciences
Center..

INVESTIGATIONS NOT UNDERWAY - CRIME SOLVED THOUGH BUT..

On Feb 2,, 2016 after discovering my mother
to be on death meds, namely hydromorphone to
hamper breathing for death, I demanded such
madness stop immediately.. telling Dr. T of
all the witnesses the day before, and the
official record of Jennie up with several
physiotherapists , Dr. T agreed to call a
halt.. Then ordering, that if Jennie, woman
with 'multiple organ failure' seems in dire
need for such opiates, I will be called to
witness such anguish..

On Feb 3, RN Delaney phoned at 6pm to have
me come to the hospital, to okay the death
meds (Hydromorphone) - I arrived in 7
minutes to witness my mother appearing
dead, with all the moisture gone from her
skin, not appearing to be breathing.. I
talked to her of what I thought she was
going through, as incapable of taking a
breath, due the poisons RN Delaney used
apposing Doctor's orders..How do we know
this most certain? From Jennie herself,
for ten hours, telling of how she can not
take a full breath, just as such poison
is designed.. Turns out, Delaney and Dr.
T were wrong that mom had total organ
failure..How's that? It's called
attempted murder..

There are a possible large number of other victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Points of Fact:

They claimed Jennie had multiple organ
failure where clearly she does not. To 'justify'
Hydromorphone, as a poisonous opiate to
hamper breathing, that would have killed her,
hadn't I stopped it.

Nurse Delaney repeatedly encouraged me to
stop speaking to the clinically dead, before I
revived my forsaken mother, left as dead in
bed, looking seriously poisoned with a
diuretic, and no doubt, Hydromorphone,
Something I had banned her with the
agreeing Doctor's admonishment from
doing ever again the day before. Without
my implicit approval, it would not be
allowed to happen again.

Suspect Nurse #2.. She firstly reported
to a doctor that I was abusing what she
understood, to be the clinically dead. The
doctor arrived to witness Jennies sitting
up alive. Then, shortly later, shows back
up to tell, I should get my mom back on
the Hydromorphone.. Telling as recorded,
I don't want to make Jennie suffer with her
multiple organ failures do I. Told to me no
less than 7 times, by at least three nurses
trying to control free thought through guilt
on the issue. Telling her I did, as recorded,
Jennie is not in any pain, and certainly most
does not need something to stop her from
breathing. The suspect Nurse #2 then
leaves, and reportedly by her co-worker,
to tell me later as recorded in evidence
also, that they decided together, I must
not be allowed to wake the pronounced
clinically dead again.. Claiming such action
is not caring. Implicit in knowing, as
recorded, she was left for dead by
themselves, until I had revived her..
This is willful attempted murder once
more, that she knows they are almost
caught for it clearly appears in the light
of fairly understanding the evidence
before us.

There are a possible number of other murder victims..

Save an innocent life.. What if it was your mother?

Irene McDonald, as the Executive
Assistant to the Investigations
Committee of the College of
Physicians and Surgeons in
Manitoba has recommended this
as an allegation of criminal
infraction, be handled directly
by the Police..It's about time..
Police In. R16 9616

NOTE TO POLICE - CRIME SOLVED

This is what we witness here as recorded
in evidence.. They said the crime victim
had organ failure, and would never recover..
A LIE.. Left for done in with the poison
known of as Hydromorphone. Raised from a
certain death sentence, and found without
the reason given, to try and steal an
innocent Life of one so still, left in
jeopardy. This needs widespread criminal
investigations for the public interest..
for we the people will to be civilized..
Fair say all the way means everyone wins.
I want only the best for my mother in a
ward of likewise care givers.. I think
we can work together, and get
that done as soon as possible..

New in the Developing Case: of the
Formal Complaint Against the Named
Nurses and Doctors of Winnipeg's
Health Sciences Center

Regarding, 'With RN Delaney again,
insisting that I was not facing
reality.. That I should be just
thankful for the time I had with
mom.. Jennie then began to revive..'

This after being put on 'end of
life meds' to steal my mother's
life, without consultation..
Considering the day before she
was up and eating, and wanting
to go home. Please, call the
cops too.

In conjunction with the 22 of
January where I was told Jennie
had a heart attack, and I
found what I disproved of,
a nicotine patch on her
shoulder area..Apposing they
did the wishes of both Mother
and son.

Everyday that goes by, while
we wait for the College of
Physicians and Surgeons of
Manitoba to act correctly
in the defense of my innocent
mother's Life, is another day
she is still left in mortal
jeopardy.. These facts detail
a need to have her immediately
moved out of the HCS's
'comfort ward' and to be
into intensive care where
not needed treatments, are
no longer administered..
Act now..

(these were words sent to, in part, the college of physicians and surgeons.. and too, the college of nurses.. )

Formal Complaint Against the Named Nurses
and Doctors of Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heart attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area..

To whom this concerns..

My name in John Kinal, the son of Jennie Kinal, currently held against our will at 4H at the Health Science Center.

My mother told the hospital upon admission, she did not want a nicotine patch, but two weeks in, when she's near a coma.. they appose her wishes and my own, giving her the POISONOUS nicotine, and she then has, a massive heart attack hours later..Then a week later, puts her on end of life medications.. To die of.. for sure for sure.. 100%.. every patient under such treatment DIES.. I fought to deny my mother had complete organ failure.. and over 20 hours in total, brought her back to life..From a position the hospital has decided to do nothing for.. because she was clinically dead..

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Think of this.. They poison patients so they can't take a breath, then when the patient struggles to breath due the muscles not working, they only answer, must need more pure oxygen, or Hydromorphone ..Another quick death they believe they will escape criminal charges over..

When I learned they were giving my mother end of life medication, where only the day before she was at near the best she had been since arriving.. I demanded such madness stop immediately.. Of which two RNs on the floor argued with me for 30 minutes, to suggest I was being cruel to try such action. They argued I have not the right to deny death meds, and told I must speak to "Dr. T", of which I did.. Reminding her of all the witnesses to my mothers health, from the day before.. such as the physiotherapist.. sitting in bed, talking, and eating several yogurts, juice, and water.. She told she would then have the poising stopped... and if the seriously unqualified RN Ms. Delaney, decided it at
a later time needed to continue, would have me called firstly, to get to the hospital to witness such need.. The next day, at approximately 6pm, Ms. Delaney called me to come and witness her condition, in need of death meds.. I get all the way to the distant HSC in approximately 7 minutes.. to witness her 'dead' in bed.. not breathing due the medication stopping the muscles of her lungs incapable of taking a breath..Ms. Delaney told me to stop talking to a corpse that can't hear, speak, or see.. All the fluids of her body had been removed due, what was likely an overdose of a diuretic.. her lips were near black. Ms. Delaney told I was not ever going to get a response talking to a body with
complete organ failure..She can't pee, so her body is clinically dead..I remained, and in approximately an hour, her lips move in response to water.. and slowly I brought her back to life.. Delaney never returned to the attempted murder scene for the rest of her time at shift.. No 'miracle' claimed, but for by the several aids who witnessed, in part the 'miracle'.

The evidence offered for fair public interest, tells Ms. Delaney's plan was to tell she didn't give such medications as a lie.. Why? On video, of my mother recovering the assault states.. she can't take a breath (her lungs are poisoned on purpose, due the "medicine") it takes near 20 hours for the poison to be left absent her blood stream according to the videos..The medical record as quoted to me 24 hours later, when I'm leaving for home after resurrecting the dead.. I'm told indicates the last poisoning to stop muscle function occurred 24 hours prior..

I need a formal investigation, following probable cause to arrive at the fair conclusion of decisions made to steal my mother's life..

Contact me immediately on the fair actions already underway to gather the facts here,

To College of Registered Nurses in Manitoba...

Hello.

It is John Kinal reporting in on recent disturbing developments on the Jennie Kinal matter at Winnipeg's Health Science Center in 4H. As you may already be aware, hopefully, I struggled in a meeting with five professional individuals on Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016, to have Jennie Kinal taken off the Hydromorphone, considering it appears as the primary cause for why it killed her, as according to RN Delaney, on February 3rd, 2016. They crazily, like unreasonable psychopaths on a mission of self destruction, argued against it.. claiming my reasoning they would at all costs refuse to tune into.. so mush so.. that Dr. Semus suggested, perhaps an alternative could be found to stop their
naked exposure to the light of being.. and would get on that, quickly, as they had done.. as it was achieved, the next day. Despite Jennie and myself stating, we do not want to be doped.. we want our bodies to heal without the confusion created by opiates, and poisons that mess with the muscles of our lungs to stop one from breathing.. But who cares truly for the health as well being of person or persons truly, for they appear insisting, Jennie's life is not the concern here.. The concern is not allowing her to live, free of the lie, that she still has, "multiple organ failure" going on three weeks..pigging out.. (she wants yogurt, egg salad, salmon, blue berries, and some kind of specialty
stews..) , Instead of facing the mistake, they've chosen still, to steal her life.. Her life loved by me.. As it has turned out however, the new opiate concoction administered by patch, exposed the reality, with the turn around.. That NO PAIN Jennie had, or has through the transformation to getting well.. But get this my learned friends.. prepare yourself.. Friday morning, February 27 2016.. Vanessa, head of all nurses for the Health Science Center, ward 4H and beyond, at approximately 9:14 am, informed me, that Jennie yelled throughout the night.. I spoke to state, that even so, the quantification she was making is still unknown.. See, it could mean, her screaming is a good thing.. because,
now she can breath.. Then she said, challenging my great wisdom of all ages, she had been screaming, "help me".. I asked Vanessa firstly, "was she then sedated", she responded, "no, she wasn't." I then said, "so this is then in the official report? She said "yes..". "Oh", I said.. "I arrived here at approximately 6:18 am, and was approached by the night Nurse responsible for Jennie, knowing her well, over this life and death struggle.. and she's stated that Jennie was exceptional through the night.. rested comfortably.. as showing a good sign for progress." I then looked over to my left, and there she was.. six feet away, not gone home yet.. I stated, "Hi.. ..did you hear Jennie scream,
'help me, help me', through the night?" She only looked briefly in terror at the face of Vanessa, then turned quickly, without a word.. and took off out of there.. Oh oh.. This is very serious.. potentially deadly if you asked me to speak in all candor, knowing what I know.. as true, holds some jeopardy to the night Nurse's true professionalism for starters, as Vanessa is her blindly foolish superior .. Why so certain? I don't have to tell you, as the College of Registered Nurses here in Manitoba, but for those not familiar reading here. See.. That would mean, Vanessa has committed a crime, and should in all fairness, though PUBLIC fair trial, be challenged to lose her license for a
lifetime.. and.. we most definitely need to call the cops about the attempted murder no doubt.. As I've stated since this madness of contempt for thousands of innocent lives started, by irrational constructs, of those who mostly only deceive themselves when Johnny enters the scene .. Do not now, in addition to holding Jennie's life in contempt, do so also, to the other wonderful woman who has done no harm alleged to anyone, being curtious, kind, and all around.. a really sweet gal.. I immediately explained this true horror occurring in real time to Dr. Semus, of which Vanessa, only feet away to hear me explain.. took the stage.. Time is pressing.. and this story is far from over.. though
when telling of her twisting to tale a fib so ridiculous, Dr. Semus walked away while she was speaking... In short form, she claimed she spoke not of 'through the night', but of 'through the evening'.. defining such a term as between 3pm and 5:30 pm.. trouble is, I was there with Jennie through out near that entire frame.. as was the tricky Dr. Colister.. and three others from Palliative care.. No.. four.. I left at approximately, 5:12pm that day.. I kid not.. my life is bared to witness. So, of course.. I then expressed THE ONLY RIGHT I have in demanding the report of my mother's treatment from starting on this allegation against a honorable nurse to finish including the critical incident
summaries of her death on February 3rd.. And in short form, Dr. Semus, responded, he had no knowledge of February 3rd, 2016.. Despite, Wednesday, the 24 of February, 2016 (Many Doctors lead busy busy lives I suppose..) WOW.. that means.. well.. you as the professionals should know without me telling.. I will my mother to be moved from 4H at our earliest convenience, and especially, not given opiates mixed with poisons to further steal her precious innocent life.. She does not deserve this.. nor should anyone else, ever again.. We need a public action to remedy this for the better good of everyone..With the newspaper or without..Thousands here in Winnipeg have fallen victim to die forsaken,
according to my discussions with one Provincial investigator's aid. That of which, we together, don't yet, have the manpower, or the jurisdiction.. the Police do though, as lead by experienced practitioners.. I will to assist in any way possible to get to the core of what is important here.. My mother.. Let's let science prevail in determining what serves our health best how about my friends?

Addendum : when I stated that it could be a positive thing that Jennie can now freely breath instead of being suffocated, I also stated, that she is for this day, eating more than she has since entering the hospital.. a container of blue berries, three yogurts, egg salad.. Vanessa immediately responded, by stating "I don't know that." See? No care for Jennie's well being..

Love John.
or Johnny..
or whatever..
let's do this..

Jennie Kinal was admitted into the Health Science Center January 7th 8:41am

On the 21st of January, despite Jennie's expressed wishes upon intake, and my own, the Doctor not responsible for Jennie, but on "the Team", asked if she was a smoker, and would provide a nicotine patch, I told him no.. she didn't want it, nor did I..

On the 22 of January, I was told Jennie had a heat attack, and I found what I disproved of, a nicotine patch on her shoulder area.. I removed it, and told the doctor, being scientifically reasonable, she clearly was in no need of such poison.. considering her health issues.. and she apposed such poison from the day she entered.. and from that moment on.. it would not be continued..

Risk of acute first myocardial infarction and use of nicotine patches .

IT'S POISON... Hello... "harmless" .... you can't be serious when free men and women talk scientifically... and it's not burning with the additional many other ingredients people crave.. not as the deadly poison in it's purest stage. Besides, she had kicked the habit.

On Feb 1st Mom is near the best she's been since arriving.. sitting up on the bed, eating yogurts, drinking water and juices.. and with the physiotherapist, was talking with me on how the plan is to bring about a hopeful position where she can walk across the room eventually.. hopefully soon..

On February 2nd, upon witnessing my mother unresponsive to all stimuli, and witnessing a intravenous drip containing a concoction she had not received prior.. and given to her without me told of such a change.. discovered they were injecting her with an 'end of life' morphine derivative.. that stops humans from breathing..

I called RN Delaney to stop this action immediately.. She apposed, claiming such actions would be cruel for at least ten minutes..defeating her irrational position I did effectively, she sided to go get her fellow senior RN to argue with me in the hallway, that again, such action would be cruel, in not allowing her to die comfortably.. I would therefore need to speak to the head physician Dr. T.. Of who I reminded the recorded history of Jennie, just the day before.. under no pain or duress in breathing.. and with plenty of witnesses to attest.. She finally capitulated to intelligent discourse, and sided such poisoning would be halted.. but if it needed to be re-introduced, I would be called
before hand.. to witness a distress that would call for such poison.. I stayed with mom who remained near powerless to breath...

"Hydromorphone may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems, especially during the first 72 hours of your treatment and any time "

Of which they told me, this poison will restrict Jennie's breathing, but too as an opiate, she'll feel great in this ending of her life by serious criminal negligence.

On February 3rd, at 6 pm, I was phoned by RN Delaney.. and needed to come to the hospital to okay the death meds.. Conveniently, I arrived at the hospital in approximately 7 minutes to find her, in all appearances to be dead... All the water had been drained from her face, in what appeared to be a huge overdose of a diuretic.. (Urine tests that were expected to never happen with the 'deceased' would confirm this..) As I spoke to Jennie, RX Delaney continued to insist I not do such a thing.. Jennie had complete organ failure, and can not hear, speak, or see.. As claimed, how she died was kidney failure to process urine.. and so all the poisons overtook her will to live.. so stop talking to
the clinically dead.. WITH WITNESSES.. But no.. I know better.. and over the course of approximately an hour and a half.. With Delaney again, insisting that I was not facing reality.. That I should be just thankful for the time I had with mom.. she started to revive.. upon then.. RN Delaney did not say, "..a miracle!" No she left the room, to never return for more than 24 hours, plus.. She did not come back to work the next day, nor did Dr. T approach her workstation.. Nor did any Doctor visit any other patient in the room as I recall thinking back.. Seeking a defense of plausible deniability, means they have to still insist, Mom's in a death coma..

As time permits, I will improve upon this outline... I would appreciate the quickest response feasible, to inform me on further processes, to move towards defending my mother's life hanging on, held in jeopardy by those that deny my mother's wishes, and my own to be scientific on how these medicines are administered.. Not as quoted in the audio, at regular intervals without measure..

Again, please phone me to co-operate in any respect of resolving this crisis, sooner than too much later.. Thanks before hand for being a professional about this matter..

-

Extras
Mass Murder in Winnipeg
http://www.zalaa.com/n6yqbjmtpy1q/winnipeg-mass-murderers.zip.htm
http://neodrive.co/share/file/ZSZVKP6S4C0AZHKBOE1ZNJ6FUNT5ERM1CCP
http://megacache.net/nhteutnaaevc/winnipeg-mass-murderers.zip.html
http://ozofiles.com/tpuxownqs5r1/winnipeg-mass-murderers.zip.html
http://junocloud.me/54398v3zkcje/winnipeg-mass-murderers.zip.html
https://anonfiles.com/file/b0c02c103a216b64fa162de4b390ad4b
http://www.hexupload.com/4fhrz2l14pf8
http://turbobit.net/oaka9eov93i2.html
http://filetrip.net/dl?PpDku5UTRf
http://file.up09.com/7jfv6o3vq2xt
http://up07.net/ibn11ia1xp10
https://bitster.cz/file/d9ea0e

http://rusfolder.com/44982661
https://1fichier.com/?abhynydlgt
http://up07.net/bkd5m1i2n0q9
http://turbobit.net/nlwbhglgt94q.html
http://filesbomb.in/znrh2e4sgowg.html
http://www.hexupload.com/9ll5tsjhz96a
http://rusfolder.com/44985926

No_police_investigations_allowed_for_murder_in_Manitoba___The_Kinal_Matter.
(tiny 4 meg file of police claiming no investigations allowed.)
http://hulkload.com/hf16uybkfjnn
http://ge.tt/7fwsOdY2
http://up.media1fire.com/xq0ojbvw1wlb
http://leteckaposta.cz/654355017
http://rusfolder.com/44981620
http://www.rodfile.com/ayyaqusr2554
https://www.sendmyway.com/bwxuhyk8upke
http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/kPxfoAyh3P
http://turbobit.net/u39lvixkhxr2.html
http://upfile.mobi/1349062
http://up07.net/y76g268bt4uh
https://userscloud.com/u7jh5le5m7tm
http://uploadkadeh.ir/irsqcqga9jr6
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1462402268
http://webshare.cz/file/78i79W2M64/
http://www.uploads.ws/PtmDFU
http://filesflash.net/sbwu2i6k
http://upvast.com/7p1qa5dn2ot1
https://tusfiles.net/iwjx6lqslv7w
http://turbobit.net/acb8i9kp62e7.html
http://leteckaposta.cz/688812400

Fellow
https://bitster.cz/file/a1a541
http://sharesend.com/2jn9xd5l
http://shareplace.com/?DE1B64259
https://bitster.cz/file/3c2c1f
https://tusfiles.net/s8pndhls936m
http://sharesend.com/jzojr20e
http://shareplace.com/?85DE5DEB3
http://www.filefactory.com/file/1un82puourn3
http://turbobit.net/p1ygn4jbl9fu.html
http://filesbomb.in/w4tzp9msh1el.html
http://filesflash.com/4b7jns6f
http://filesflash.net/fzf30jxe
http://turbobit.net/1twsk7a0ydkc.html
http://4downfiles.net/11jmyawwfiev.html
http://www.uploads.ws/tk6HHI
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/b4SmKqNaVj
http://4downfiles.net/20pe8sdf0qj6.html
http://ul.to/hksdyq84
http://filesflash.net/qjxp9814
http://www.anafile.com/etwngergpa67.html
http://filetrip.net/dl?Ljf47Q6AKI
https://bitster.cz/file/9cbfa3
http://www.gboxes.com/4y7ovh0v5kdr
http://filesflash.net/voazcdzx
http://filesflash.com/mj1dkopq
http://filetrip.net/dl?fU0qvwEPux
http://turbobit.net/c8x6f062urmo.html
https://tusfiles.net/1l1jak7uvxjn
http://hulkload.com/fvgwp902t6hr
http://leteckaposta.cz/514273509
http://ul.to/65m2gy2t

bftd
http://leteckaposta.cz/313025922
http://hulkload.com/f3ta5agb39v6
http://www.hexupload.com/tv7thlg8zk6a
http://www.promptfile.com/l/39C093ABB0-710311B156
http://www.rodfile.com/gxdq8k30en0w
https://tusfiles.net/fdpsokrvqf4n
http://ul.to/2cbsmram
http://hugefiles.net/1a8c9bow9vc7
http://megadrive.tv/i08d8giyp2ko
http://radicalshare.com/6mcajuazrtbt/back-from-the-dead_-_The_Kinal_Matter.mp3.html
http://keepshare.net/4ozyusv8gkiu/back-from-the-dead_-_The_Kinal_Matter.mp3
http://www.upload.ee/files/5787475/back-from-the-dead_-_The_Kinal_Matter.mp3.html
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0UZCD6OV/back-from-the-dead_-_The_Kinal_Matter.mp3
http://uploadrocket.net/6gho9rte28q2/back-from-the-dead_-_The_Kinal_Matter.mp3.html

Mr. Kinal
http://up.media1fire.com/uecidc9imccs
http://www.promptfile.com/l/D890713652-7489BB2ABB
http://leteckaposta.cz/594370606
http://www.hexupload.com/7y817ch0y75h
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/s9Am6g3cHT
http://www.multiupfile.com/f/71036b18
http://turbobit.net/v1hsx884jfki.html
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1460447556
http://www.uploadman.com/d0d9efb0d8b6b959

protecction
http://filesflash.net/udwi6unb
http://www.myvdrive.com/files/sxbYTCz5pX
http://leteckaposta.cz/625095031
http://d-h.st/TbHa
http://rusfolder.com/44908369
https://www.sendmyway.com/js6zc12erlcc

Medical care main cause of death
http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/03/31/medical-care-main-cause-of-death

"the Journal of Molecular Medicine called Death by
Medicine. It's the most damning medical report card
ever issued. It claims huge numbers of patients are
being injured and killed by conventional medicine.
There's also a big surprise there."

Please.. I beg you with everything I am.. forward
this post..Many people are being murdered.. Good
people.. honest people.. People like your mom or
dad.. son or daughter.. there are thousands of
complaints that are going unreported here in
Winnipeg..

Why is it that people are not acting human?

Can you, my reader, entertain us on what you
make of this post? Begging you to care for
innocent life being mass murdered here in
Winnipeg? Is it too much trouble to click
your mouse, to save a life? To forward this
information, claiming these are the words of
a John Kinal's view? What if it were your own
life on the line.. and nobody cared enough to
click their mouse? Is it that you fear doing
right? Or is it that you dismiss this life and
death concern as wrong.. or just too much
trouble.. Let countless more innocent people
in Winnipeg be murdered, you can't be bothered?
What if I told you then, this program is being
implemented across North America.. Would you
then grow concerned? How about your brother,
or sister, you mother or father..If you wait
until then, we'll all be done for. Why do they
do it? I don't know for certain.. A contempt
for innocent life is present.. and speculating
the what for, comes at a price. TV and
newspapers are not our friends for example.
But have no doubt, many thousands, perhaps
even a great more, are dead already.. And
if we do nothing about it.. it will continue
to destroy this forsaken city, to destory
our Humanity. Please care to make others
aware.. Save Life.

Strategies: Apparently, you can't email anything
more than several pages, with three or four links,
without it thoughtlessly being labeled spam.. And
YouTube won't allow more than two pages or so..
Google+? Your own posts you can do just about
anything..but you can't post links on others
pages, more than three or four times, without
risking suspension. Doesn't matter content, they
don't take calls. and that is pretty evil. Also
with G+, they will censor you, but not have you
know.. So, I can post to my heart's will.. but
from another ISP, I am not there.. How many wise
men and women do they do this to? I can't tell..
But we should investigate this further.. Facebook?
You can post near anything, but no more that close
to three times.. then you get suspended for two
weeks. Makes spreading the facts that count for
everyone tough.. The word, "Amen" 1000s of times..
no problems.(clue..) So solution for most issues
of censorship, is to simply provide one link to
this story from elsewhere. Usenet is near the
very best on Earth.. For as you may know, there
is no way to censor this completely. And when
those that tell I am spam from the Google interface,
and shouldn't be read..Well.. you get the idea. All
I want is fair say, that I am denied by the forsaken
city of Winnipeg. The godless evil police heads,
refuse to allow any investigations of murder that
happen at the HSC, and all autopsies to confirm
cause of death are forbidden as well.. Want to
murder someone? Just do it in a Winnipeg hospital,
and your close to free from arrest as it is. So that
is how this will be done, for our kingdom must come..
It is fair say all the way..

I have no need, nor never had a reason to deny
the facts from being spoken. When others disagree
with me, I often just simply tell the truth.. And..
things goes mostly good.. If I'm found in error..
I wouldn't get defensive, instead I would be
tremendously grateful. That's being honorable
as fallible human to me. What do you think?

&*%^&*%^&*%^

A Gift of Music - Johnny Sings
https://bitster.cz/file/8fcc50
http://coolbytez.com/goxetqffwhx5
http://downloadani.me/a74dbivg8sxl/John-Kinal-Singing.zip
http://cloudshares.net/3oxav5ggg61b/John-Kinal-Singing.zip.html
https://sdilej.cz/7795133/John-Kinal-Singing.zip
https://cloud-share.in/mhek40bu0vz1
http://cloud.directupload.net/8W3j
http://4downfiles.net/jzoqoyegursc.html
https://anonfiles.com/file/66bc437584a2b0d691fa649b1f057a06
https://1fichier.com/?5x5tqtw6dw
the late Jennie Kinal, the town slut of Winnipeg
2016-05-10 05:12:22 UTC
Jennie Kinal was the whore of Winnipeg. She spread her HIV-oozing box
far too often. She had to be put down as a matter of public health.