For Chung & Ejercito this is the Happiest Easter
Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-03-31 17:54:19 UTC
https://www.irishstar.com/news/us-news/joe-biden-easter-sunday-transgender-32478233
Joe Biden has made some people really mad by saying Easter Sunday will
also be Transgender Day of Visibility this year.
Easter Sunday on March 31 is also the 15th Transgender Day of
Visibility, which people celebrate all over the world, not just in
America.
Before this special day, Joe Biden said LGBTQ+ people are an important
part of America. He said: "I call upon all Americans to join us in
lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our
nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination
based on gender identity."
Biden is senile and delusional. Nobody has EVER managed to change
their DNA from male to female or vice versa. It simply can't be done!

Note to all female impersonators (aka 'transgenders'):

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries,
you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and
surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind
your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of
you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed
doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have
allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even
trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone
structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk
guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff
of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single
morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you
feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under
the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose,
put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents
will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to
live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you
with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for
the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will
decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy
is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-04-01 13:44:34 UTC
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 20:29:34 +0100, Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN =
On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 18:22:48 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY
PS: But why on earth, do our TOP jew subwomen do this?
"Face of Likud" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
Good, question kikey!
Those jewesses will suck niggers, dogs, horses, gooks,...Just about
any animal you can imagine
Yup.

Indeed.

Yes.