Ten Dire Consequences of Obama's Reelection
Steve from Colorado
2012-11-07 19:36:52 UTC
Scary:

10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victory

http://www.infowars.com/10-dire-consequences-of-obamas-re-election-victory/

10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victory

Mike Adams
Natural News
Nov 7, 2012

As of this writing, it looks like Obama has a lock on the electoral
college victory, although it simultaneously appears he has lost the
popular vote to Romney.

What does an Obama re-election mean for the next four years in America?
Now that he’s in his second and last term, of course, Obama no longer
needs to restrain his actions according to popularity. He can simply
unleash any desirable executive order and rule by decree, bypassing
Congress as he has frequently promised to do.

This puts America in a very dangerous situation, given Obama’s
well-demonstrated desire to destroy freedom and liberty in America.
Remember: Obama is anti health freedom, anti food freedom, anti GMO
labeling, anti medical freedom and anti farm freedom. He’s the one who
issued an executive order claiming government ownership over all farms
and farm equipment, in case you forgot that little fact.

He’s also the guy who just recently issued an executive order merging
Homeland Security with local corporate entities to grant the executive
branch of government a power monopoly over the nation, bypassing the
courts and Congress. You probably haven’t even heard about that one,
because he secretly signed it during Hurricane Sandy.

Given Obama’s atrocious track record on freedom during his first four
years in the White House, here are my top 10 predictions for the next
four (if America even lasts that long before ripping itself apart):

#1) Huge expansion of TSA and the surveillance state

Watch for TSA to expand its occupation of America by setting up
checkpoints on roadways, sporting events, malls and “surprise”
locations. Expect to see TSA agents become even more belligerent and
lawless as they ramp up their sexual molestation of innocent victims.

#2) Expansion of secret arrests of American citizens

Obama secretly signed the NDAA, legalizing the secret arrests of U.S.
citizens while denying them due process. Obama also authorized secret
“kill lists” that claim to authorize the U.S. government to assassinate
targeted individuals.

With his re-election in place, expect Obama to start issuing a mass of
“kill orders” that will even start targeting political opponents.

#3) Acceleration of national debt blowout and endless fiat currency creation

Under Obama, the national debt experienced a massive blowout where Obama
added trillions of dollars to the existing debt: www.USdebtclock.org

Right now, Obama is overseeing a trillion dollars a year in additional
debt — an amount that simply cannot be sustained without running smack
into a financial catastrophe. It now appears that financial collapse it
going to occur under Obama, not Romney.

#4) Rapid expansion of GMOs and USDA collusion

Monsanto and the biotech corporations have thrived under the Obama
administration thanks to USDA collusion and scientific fraud.

Over the next four years, expect GMOs to dominate the U.S. food supply
while the Obama White House rejects any effort to try to label GMOs on a
national basis.

#5) Increasingly dictatorial government health care

Obamacare will grow like a cancer, pushing Americans into mandatory
vaccinations that inject children with mercury, formaldehyde, MSG and
aluminum.

Look for the Obama administration to wage even more wars against raw
milk freedom, farm freedom and food freedom, all while requiring yet
more foods to be pasteurized or fumigated under the guise of “food safety.”

#6) Immediate surge in sales of guns and ammo

Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms. With his re-election, expect to
see a massive surge in gun sales as more people attempt to stock up in
anticipation of gun bans (or government gun confiscation).

#7) Accelerated erosion of the Bill of Rights and civil liberties

Under Obama, civil rights, human rights and the Bill of Rights will be
rapidly eroded. This goes hand in hand with the cancerous growth of
government. As government expands its power and confiscates more
economic resources, it simultaneously destroys individual liberties and
due process.

This isn’t to say that Romney would have been any better, of course.
Both candidates were philosophically invested in the rapid expansion of
Big Government.

#8) Continued destruction and looting of the U.S. economy

Under Obama, the financial looting of the U.S. economy by the global
bankster elite will continue. The same would have been true with Romney,
by the way.

Under Obama, America’s unemployment rate will continue to head skyward,
entitlements will be expanded, and the USA will be plunged into a
tyrannical welfare state dominated by mindless zombies who have no
cognitive grasp of reality.

#9) A “giant sucking sound” of employers leaving America

Ross Perot was right! That “giant sucking sound” is the sound of
employers leaving America in droves, hiring offshore workers instead of
creating jobs in the USA. And why? Because employers can’t afford to pay
Obamacare mandates and still stay competitive in the global marketplace.

#10) Stepped-up attacks on veterans and preppers

Returning U.S. veterans will continue to be vilified by the Obama
administration, to the point where even more veterans will be arrested
as “terrorists” for engaging in fundamental preparedness strategies such
as storing food, water, medicine and ammo.

Watch for the liberal media to join the White House in painting veterans
as “dangerous” individuals needing psychiatric medications. Never mind
the fact that the media owes preppers a huge apology in the aftermath of
Hurricane Sandy.

This article was posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 6:18 am
Gunner
2012-11-08 02:04:35 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:36:52 -0700, Steve from Colorado
#6) Immediate surge in sales of guns and ammo
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms. With his re-election, expect to
see a massive surge in gun sales as more people attempt to stock up in
anticipation of gun bans (or government gun confiscation).
It has already started.(Panic buying or wise purchases?)

Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:09:17 AM by rustyboots

Taken from the Tactical Defense Solutions LLC Website:

Welcome to the "New Reality".......

I've stayed as far away from all of it as I could. I haven't posted
regarding politics, in fact its been a concerted effort to not even
log in. This morning the majority of "us" woke to the almost sickening
reality that for more reasons than I care to discuss or even think
about - "we" now find ourselves balanced and teetering on the jagged
edge of.......... w ell, you can pick the word(s).

Within minutes of arriving this glorious morning I received a
screenshot of a major distributors AR inventory. After answering a few
calls and emails, I opened another screenshot taken 30 minutes after
the first. The quantity in stock was now ZERO.

Here's what one major distributor had to say this morning: "As things
become harder to come by I will try to stay ahead of the curve if
possible to make sure you have a chance to buy them before they run
out. After AR’s the next thing to go is AR ammo, but unfortunately we
never had any .223 to start with. Then it spreads to things like cheap
.308, 7.62X39, etc… then the pistol calibers. Eventually high capacity
HG’s will follow. This is all assuming that the same pattern follows
from 2008. I hope it does not for the record, but the AR’s are
obviously following the same pattern. I do not want people to buy on
fear but be smart for your business and get what you think is
necessary. We are also coming into the holiday and then the tax season
so that gives you a little margin for error in purchasing."

So here's a couple thoughts that I'd like to leave you all with:

We all knew this was possible. We all knew this was probable. We all
knew. We knew and although knowing somehow (based on sales numbers)
stuck our heads in the sand or somewhere dark and moist until the last
couple days. Once the sucking sound of our heads being pulled out
subsided, we found that there wasn't anything left to lay hands on and
nothing that could be done to change the outcome.

"We" as a nation (face it, its true) decided its better to trade 4
more years of deadlock and stagnation for any form of progress. "We"
as a nation decided to trade our rights and freedoms for Governmental
programs, stimulus schemes, and all the hope we can hold in our
unemployed hands. "We" as a nation once again were given the choice of
voting for shit or shinola and we wonder how it all went south.

I realize that this isn't pictures of silly shit. This isn't something
that can be digested in the 3.2 seconds of attention span that the
American populous has been reduced to. This isn't entertainment. But
then again it IS what "We the people" have brought upon ourselves, and
perhaps unfortunately, it's what "WE" asked for...........

--
""The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have
to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have
a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard
workers and convince them that they should support social programs
that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a
little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you
want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic
operative instead of a Republican was because there were more
Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans."
James Carvell, DNC operative
Winston_Smith
2012-11-08 05:22:47 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:36:52 -0700, Steve from Colorado
<http://www.infowars.com/10-dire-consequences-of-obamas-re-election-victory/>
10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victory
He’s also the guy who just recently issued an executive order merging
Homeland Security with local corporate entities to grant the executive
branch of government a power monopoly over the nation, bypassing the
courts and Congress. You probably haven’t even heard about that one,
because he secretly signed it during Hurricane Sandy.
Does anyone know the E.O. number? If not, if it's really "secret", how
does Alex know it's true? Some of these claims are hard to take
seriously without some sort of cite.
#1) Huge expansion of TSA and the surveillance state
Done deal. Thank you Mr. Bush for the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, and AT&T
wire taps of everyone.
Watch for TSA to expand its occupation of America by setting up
checkpoints on roadways, sporting events, malls and “surprise”
locations. Expect to see TSA agents become even more belligerent and
lawless as they ramp up their sexual molestation of innocent victims.
Been happening for a year or so already. Thanks Mr. Bush.
#2) Expansion of secret arrests of American citizens
Obama secretly signed the NDAA, legalizing the secret arrests of U.S.
citizens while denying them due process. Obama also authorized secret
“kill lists” that claim to authorize the U.S. government to assassinate
targeted individuals.
Again, pioneered by the good Mr. Bush. Rendition, secret prisons,
detention of US citizens, incommunicado, without charges, without
representation. Forever if the government wants to. Bush left nothing
to be invented. He set the precedent for everything. Hard for so
called ''conservatives'' to start bitching now. If they do, well, they
are just ''unpatriotic''. Why do they hate America?
#3) Acceleration of national debt blowout and endless fiat currency creation
Pioneered by -- you guessed it.

Snip - pretty complete list of stuff Bush put in place for Obama to
use. Anyone care to pretend Romney would have wound the clock back to
2000 if he was elected?
Steve from Colorado
#1) Huge expansion of TSA and the surveillance state
Done deal. Thank you Mr. Bush for the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, and AT&T
wire taps of everyone.
And "thank you" Congress for signing the bills into law without even
reading them. I suppose that when anthrax was mailed to the dissenting
congressmen who voted against the Patriot Act, it kind of sent a message
to the other "lawmakers" to sign on to Dubya's agenda.
#2) Expansion of secret arrests of American citizens
Obama secretly signed the NDAA, legalizing the secret arrests of U.S.
citizens while denying them due process. Obama also authorized secret
“kill lists” that claim to authorize the U.S. government to assassinate
targeted individuals.
Again, pioneered by the good Mr. Bush. Rendition, secret prisons,
detention of US citizens, incommunicado, without charges, without
representation. Forever if the government wants to. Bush left nothing
to be invented. He set the precedent for everything. Hard for so
called ''conservatives'' to start bitching now. If they do, well, they
are just ''unpatriotic''. Why do they hate America?
The Patriot Act had an expiration date, so the Democrats and President
Obama could have allowed it to expire. Instead, Obama signed on to
renewing it, along with the NDAA and Military Commissions Act. While he
claimed to be opposed to renewing the Patriot Act, he renewed it anyway.
#3) Acceleration of national debt blowout and endless fiat currency creation
Pioneered by -- you guessed it.
Snip - pretty complete list of stuff Bush put in place for Obama to
use. Anyone care to pretend Romney would have wound the clock back to
2000 if he was elected?
It makes no difference since Romney was not elected. You defended
Obama's record by saying Bush gave us the Patriot Act. I guess you
don't hold your President to higher standards than Bush.
terryc
well, you guys voted them in.
Steve from Colorado
I voted for Ralph Nader, not George W. Bush.
terryc
The downside of letting every gimp have a vote.
Gunner
2012-11-12 08:40:01 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:21:07 -0700, Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by terryc
Post by Steve from Colorado
And "thank you" Congress for signing the bills into law without even
reading them. I suppose that when anthrax was mailed to the dissenting
congressmen who voted against the Patriot Act, it kind of sent a message
to the other "lawmakers" to sign on to Dubya's agenda.
well, you guys voted them in.
I voted for Ralph Nader, not George W. Bush.
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:57:06 PM by mgist

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud Rachel Alexander

Nov 11, 2012

There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama
in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in
the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who
wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably
did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's
race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly
minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black
president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote
for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to
keep on giving, despite the long-term unsustainability.

In spite of those odds, polls indicated that Romney was going to win
the election. The economy is close to Great Depression era conditions,
and unemployment is almost as high as when Obama entered office.
Economic conditions became so dire after Obama took office it prompted
the rise of an entire new movement, the Tea Party. Presidents rarely
win reelection when the economy is in the tank.

So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and
pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns?
The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.
According to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered
voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in
Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible
adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohio's Wood County,
there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote.
An additional 31 of Ohio's 88 counties have voter registration rates
over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama
miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and
received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally
removed.

The inflated numbers can't just reflect voters who have moved, because
the average voting registration level nationwide is only 70%. The vast
majority of voters over the 70% level are not voting because they want
to, they are voting because someone is getting them to cast a vote,
one way or another. Those 31 counties are most likely the largest
counties in Ohio, representing a majority of Ohio voters. This means
the number of votes cast above the 70% typical voter registration
level easily tops 100,000, the margin Obama won Ohio by Videographer
James O'Keefe, known for his undercover videos exposing left wing
fraud, caught a Virginia Democratic Congressman's son on video in
October explaining how to commit voter fraud. Patrick Moran, the son
of Rep. Jim Moran, told O'Keefe's videographer that in order to make a
vote for someone else, you'd need two pieces of identification, such
as a utility bill, explaining, "they can fake a utility bill with
ease, you know?" He went on to advise the videographer that he should
also call the voter and pretend to be a polling company in order to
make sure the voter isn't intending to vote. He said that Democrat
attorneys would be located in the polling places to assist him if
challenged casting one of these illegal votes.

In another video, O'Keefe's videographer tells a DNC staffer from
Obama's Organizing for America that she intends to vote in both Texas
and Florida. The staffer laughs and says, "It's cool." The staffer
then prints out a voter registration form for the undercover
videographer and advises her on what to do if she gets caught.

These are just the known instances of attempted voter fraud. How many
instances occurred that were not discovered? Obama's Organizing for
America looked up voters in swing states – many who would not have
bothered voting otherwise – and got them to vote. How did they get
them to vote? They may have given them rides to the polls, they may
have offered to fill out and return their ballots for them, or they
may have voted ballots for the ones who were not going to vote.

Many on the left believe there is nothing wrong with committing fraud
in order to ensure Obama's reelection. It is a common tenet on the
left that the ends justify the means. Saul Alinsky, the 1960's radical
who inspired Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, taught community
organizers like Obama that dishonesty is acceptable if it achieves
your political goals. And when caught, Alinsky teaches radicals to
deny the wrongdoing and change the topic to put their accusers on the
defensive. One Obama supporter brazenly posted on Facebook that he was
voting four times for Obama, asserting that the ends justify the
means.

Aiding Obama's win was a devious suppression of the conservative vote.
The conservative-leaning military vote has decreased drastically since
2010 due to the so-called Military Voter Protection Act that was
enacted into law the year before. It has made it so difficult for
overseas military personnel to obtain absentee ballots that in
Virginia and Ohio there has been a 70% decrease in requests for
ballots since 2008. In Virginia, almost 30,000 fewer overseas military
voters requested ballots than in 2008. In Ohio, more than 20,000 fewer
overseas military voters requested ballots. This is significant
considering Obama won in both states by a little over 100,000 votes.

Voter fraud has been in the works for years. At least 52 employees of
the left wing group ACORN have been convicted of voter registration
fraud. ACORN itself was convicted of the crime of "compensation,"
paying its registration canvassers bonuses to exceed their quotas. In
2008, 36% of ACORN's voter registrations were invalidated. Left wing
political pundit Chris Matthews admitted last year that pretending to
call someone from a polling company, then voting their ballot for
them, has been happening in big cities since the 1950's. He admitted
he knows that kind of voter fraud takes place in Philadelphia.

Strong-arming people into voting who really have no desire to vote
undermines our form of government. People do not choose to vote
because they are uninformed about the issues and candidates, are lazy,
cynical, or are content with the status quo. Voting someone else's
ballot for them is cheating the system and essentially giving yourself
two votes.

When people claim that Obama won because the economy was improving, or
because Americans generally think he is doing a good job, it is not
true. He won through dishonest methods and rhetoric. Many of the votes
cast in the swing states were cajoled, some legally and perhaps even
more illegally, into supporting him. If voter fraud becomes
acceptable, then maybe Donald Trump is right: it's time for a
revolution.

Gunner
2012-11-12 09:31:49 UTC
My Voter Fraud List
120602
The title will take you (most of the time) to www.freerepublic.com .
Click on the source to go to their page.
TRR: Florida Vote Twist: More Ballots Than Voters ("Open your
books!")Washington Times ^
| November 10, 2012, 03:02PM | James S. RobbinsRepublican Congressman
Allen West’s campaign is ready to “go to war” to get a recountin the
Florida 18th Congressional District race. The latest twist to emerge
from theongoing vote count – in some precincts there are more ballots
than voters. Preliminary,unofficial vote totals were filed today in
the neck and neck race between Mr. West andDemocratic challenger
Patrick Murphy. The Murphy campaign has already declaredvictory, but
the numbers have not been officially certified and the count goes on.
TheWest campaign believes that they are close to the .5% vote margin
that will trigger an...
BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida [False
assumption?Two card ballot?]Townhall.com ^
| November 10, 2012 | Heather GinsbergOn Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEALMuseum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in thecounty.” The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, butwe’ve never seen that here.” So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-downon the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report.
Citing voter fraud, petition at White House web site demands recount
of electionExaminer ^
| 11/10/2012 | JOE NEWBYCiting allegations of voter fraud, a petition posted Saturday at the White House "We thePeople" web site demands a recount of Tuesday's election."In one county alone in Ohio,which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes...but there were

only 98,213 eligible voters. It's not humanly possible to get 108% of
the vote," the petition says.According to the petition, if voter ID
laws had been in place across thecountry, a recount would be
unnecessary.A post at American Third Position says thatObama lost
every state that required photo ID, but the National Conference of
StateLegislatures

BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FloridaTownhall ^
| November 10, 2012 | Heather Ginsberf On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEALMuseum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in thecounty.” The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, butwe’ve never seen that here.” So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-downon the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report...
BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FloridaTownhall.com
^
| November 10, 2012 | Heather GinsbergOn Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. “The Unofficial vote count is175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEALMuseum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in thecounty.” The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the141% voter turnout: “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, butwe’ve never seen that here.” So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-downon the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report...
Over 3 MILLION Unprocessed California Ballots Remain (Stop the
"MissingVotes" Idiocy)State of California ^
| November 9, 2012 | California Secretary of StateEstimated Unprocessed Ballots for November 6, 2012, General Election STATEWIDE:Vote-By-Mail: 2,314,609 Provisionals: 922,446 Other*: 97,440 Estimated TotalRemaining: 3,334,495 Updated: 11/9/2012 5:00 p.m.
Voter Fraud Update (vanity)
Passing on some info: St Lucie County FL 2012 Obama 141% Plus Turnout
(Posted on11/9/12 at 11:13 p.m.) Only one precinct had less than 113%
turnout. 154 registeredvoters 107 votes 69.48% The Unofficial vote
count? 175,554 registered voters 247,713vote cards cast (141.10% )
Again please note these numbers supposedly do NOT includeProvisional
ballots.
https://www.facebook.com/jtharris2/posts/161701460642990http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf%20Docs/2012%20General/GEMS%20SOVC%20REPORT.pdf

In Florida: Obama Got Over 99% in Broward County PrecinctsPundit Press
^
| 11/09/12 | AureliusPresident Obama must have run the greatest campaign in the history of campaigns (andhe's been telling us he did too). First he got over 99% of the vote in places where GOPinspectors were kicked out in Pennsylvania, then he got 100% of the vote in 21 districtsin Cleveland. Now he's done it again! Down in Broward County, Florida, Mr. Obamacame away with more votes than he garnered in 2008, a particularly staggeringaccomplishment considering he received fewer state-wide totals in both Florida andacross the country. How exactly did he accomplish this? Well, in part thanks
Fraud in PA: Obama Got Over 99% of Vote at Polls Where GOP Inspectors
wereRemoved..http://www.punditpress.com ^
Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally)
removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Mr. Obama
received "astronomical" numbersin those very same regions, including
locations where he received "over 99%" of thevote.
EDITORIAL: Florida’s tainted voteThe Washington Times ^
| November 9, 2012 | EditorialElection shenanigans surface in Allen
West’s congressional raceFlorida just can’t seem tocount votes
properly. After the embarrassing “hanging chad” debacle of the 2000
presidential election, similar games are now being played in the
contest betweenRepublican Rep. Allen West and Democratic challenger
Patrick Murphy over the 18thCongressional District seat. Mr. Murphy
claims 160,328 votes to Mr. West’s 157,872, butthe GOP is questioning
the integrity of the vote count, particularly in St. Lucie County.On
election night, Mr. West had maintained a district-wide lead of nearly
2,000 votesuntil the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections
inexplicably “recounted”.
COULD THIS BE WHAT HAPPENED IN WISCONSIN POLLING PLACES?ACCOUNT OF
SUSPECTED WI VOTER FRAUDSheboygan Passionate Pachyderms/ Project ORCA
Poll watchers / Youtube videolink ^
| November 7, 2012 | Passionate PachydermsCOULD THIS BE WHAT HAPPENED IN WISCONSIN POLLING PLACES?>>READ THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT, AND WATCH uncovered hearing videoabout how it may have been achieved.
Charles Darwin gets 4,000 write-in votes in GeorgiaReuters ^

terryc
2012-11-12 10:48:55 UTC
Post by Gunner
My Voter Fraud List
Yours gumbie or someone elses?
Gunner
2012-11-12 09:33:20 UTC
http://www.scribd.com/doc/95725057/My-Voter-Fraud-List-120602

http://youtu.be/ILJDudUpct0

terryc
2012-11-12 10:50:22 UTC
Post by Gunner
My Voter Fraud List
Looks like the demented ravings of a lunatic.
All that is missing is copious ! !! !!!.....

White space is there for a reason.
terryc
2012-11-12 10:47:50 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by terryc
Post by Steve from Colorado
And "thank you" Congress for signing the bills into law without even
reading them. I suppose that when anthrax was mailed to the dissenting
congressmen who voted against the Patriot Act, it kind of sent a message
to the other "lawmakers" to sign on to Dubya's agenda.
well, you guys voted them in.
I voted for Ralph Nader, not George W. Bush.
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud
Lol, now the excuses start as to why they didn't loose but were cheated,
No wonder they lost so soundly.
Hint, the people who understand the voting system said that the polls
accurately predicted the outcome.
Winston_Smith
2012-11-12 19:38:51 UTC
Post by Gunner
Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud Rachel Alexander
Nov 11, 2012
It's amazing Obama even COULD win, given he wasn't even on the ballot
to hear the Gummer tell it.

rbowman
2012-11-08 14:48:21 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
The Patriot Act had an expiration date, so the Democrats and President
Obama could have allowed it to expire. Instead, Obama signed on to
renewing it, along with the NDAA and Military Commissions Act. While he
claimed to be opposed to renewing the Patriot Act, he renewed it anyway.
In this state, the Republican candidate for US Senate voted for the Patriot
Act as a US Representative. Today, he's reading want ads looking for his
next job. He lost to a Democratic who voted against the Patriot Act. There's
no party label on Patriot, TARP, or the rest of the crap.
Steve from Colorado
Kewl.
Winston_Smith
#1) Huge expansion of TSA and the surveillance state
Done deal. Thank you Mr. Bush for the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, and AT&T
wire taps of everyone.
And "thank you" Congress for signing the bills into law without even
reading them. I suppose that when anthrax was mailed to the dissenting
congressmen who voted against the Patriot Act, it kind of sent a message
to the other "lawmakers" to sign on to Dubya's agenda.
Just like rubber stamping the "whatever you decide Geroge" bill
instead of facing up to their Constitutional responsibility to declare
war or not. Ds signed on as wholeheartedly as Rs because it got it off
their plate and handing Legislative power to the Executive was less
important than getting re-elected if the war went badly. Cowards all.
#2) Expansion of secret arrests of American citizens
Obama secretly signed the NDAA, legalizing the secret arrests of U.S.
citizens while denying them due process. Obama also authorized secret
“kill lists” that claim to authorize the U.S. government to assassinate
targeted individuals.
Again, pioneered by the good Mr. Bush. Rendition, secret prisons,
detention of US citizens, incommunicado, without charges, without
representation. Forever if the government wants to. Bush left nothing
to be invented. He set the precedent for everything. Hard for so
called ''conservatives'' to start bitching now. If they do, well, they
are just ''unpatriotic''. Why do they hate America?
The Patriot Act had an expiration date,
Yes it did, December 31, 2005. The Congress renewed it and Bush signed
the renewal. That had a sunset on December 31, 2009, when - magically
- there would be no more need for the powers. Only Bush needed virtual
dictatorial power. I have no doubt it would have been renewed under
McBush if Obama lost the election.
Post by Steve from Colorado
so the Democrats and President
Obama could have allowed it to expire. Instead, Obama signed on to
renewing it, along with the NDAA and Military Commissions Act. While he
claimed to be opposed to renewing the Patriot Act, he renewed it anyway.
A political trick, nothing more. Bush can trash the Constitution but
whoever follows him has to be a good little boy and put it all back in
the box. Not a bit different that the upcoming fiscal cliff,
politicians kicking the can down the road hoping it hits the fan on
someone else's watch and they can rant about the evil the other guy
did.

Besides, there was an expiration date on the Bush tax cut. The Ds want
to accept it; the Rs want it to go on forever. Exactly the opposite
situation from the Patriot Act proving it has nothing to do with what
is right; it only has to do with political jockeying. Two parties, not
a dimes worth of difference.
#3) Acceleration of national debt blowout and endless fiat currency creation
Pioneered by -- you guessed it.
Snip - pretty complete list of stuff Bush put in place for Obama to
use. Anyone care to pretend Romney would have wound the clock back to
2000 if he was elected?
It makes no difference since Romney was not elected.
I never heard him say anything about repealing it during the campaign.
It's hard to pin on Obama, or anyone, what Romney would have done if
elected.
Post by Steve from Colorado
You defended
Obama's record by saying Bush gave us the Patriot Act. I guess you
don't hold your President to higher standards than Bush.
I hold them both in contempt. They are totally opposed to everything
this country has traditionally stood for. I say Obama=Bush. In fact
I've talked about the two candidates in 2008, McBush and O'Bush. Two
fine Irish lads. The Ds ranted and raved how bad this stuff was when
Bush passed it. They have done nothing to remove it from the books.
They have kept it and expanded. No one but a fool should have expected
them to when they were handed that much power as a gift.

That was exactly my point back in the day. Bush was setting a
dangerous precedent that would be used for D political reasons just as
Bush used it for R political reasons.

Despite what the NeoCons wanted to claim at the time, it's ridiculous
to say extra-constitutional powers is fine in one parties' hands but a
terrible fact in the other parties' hands. Yet the Rs gave us just
that. The Alex Jones piece you posted flat out says Obama created the
situation. I simply corrected the record - Bush created it, Obama
continues to use it. As anyone with half a brain predicted.

Let's face the hard truth squarely - the NeoCons subverted the
Constitution. It's a farce to now try to blame it on someone else.
It's a done deal and we have to live with it - forever.

Gunner and HHC love to rant about what FDR, Kennedy, and Clinton did
so it's impossible to not hold their guy to the same test just four
years after he left office. Hate Obama's actions all you want, you
have valid reason. But don't loose site of the fact that the Rs did it
to us.
Shall not be infringed
#3) Acceleration of national debt blowout and endless fiat currency creation
Pioneered by -- you guessed it.
Post by Steve from Colorado
[...]
It's important to remember that GW did all that by himself. He did it without Congress. He did it all by Executive Order because the rest of the government was against it.

Right?
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-10 00:14:39 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
It makes no difference since Romney was not elected. You defended
Obama's record by saying Bush gave us the Patriot Act. I guess you
don't hold your President to higher standards than Bush.
Ummm, I call it the liberal WS double standard.

But I'm just being bad when I say that.
Winston_Smith
2012-11-10 00:55:20 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:14:39 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
Post by Shall not be infringed
Post by Steve from Colorado
It makes no difference since Romney was not elected. You defended
Obama's record by saying Bush gave us the Patriot Act. I guess you
don't hold your President to higher standards than Bush.
Ummm, I call it the liberal WS double standard.
See my post about 8 hours before you posted this.

NOT "my president"; I wrote "Obama=Bush". I also wrote "Hate Obama's
actions all you want, you have valid reason."

Recognizing one as a Constitutional disaster is far from embracing the
other one (who is also a Constitutional disaster). Only party
loyalists (useful idiots) exhibit such black/white bi-polar thinking.
Finally, something we can agree on. ;>}
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-10 01:15:22 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
It makes no difference since Romney was not elected. You defended
Obama's record by saying Bush gave us the Patriot Act. I guess you
don't hold your President to higher standards than Bush.
Ummm, I call it the liberal WS double standard.
See my post about 8 hours before you posted this.
NOT "my president"; I wrote "Obama=Bush". I also wrote "Hate Obama's
actions all you want, you have valid reason."
Recognizing one as a Constitutional disaster is far from embracing the
other one (who is also a Constitutional disaster). Only party
loyalists (useful idiots) exhibit such black/white bi-polar thinking.
Post by Shall not be infringed
But I'm just being bad when I say that.
Finally, something we can agree on. ;>}
Well, my comments wrt FDR and JFK come on the heels of your comments that Boosh invented bad agencies and deficit spending.

Of course, you refuse to put things into perspective.
terryc
2012-11-10 02:23:38 UTC
How about we move to the modern world and get slightly on topic.
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-11 14:04:29 UTC
Post by terryc
Post by Shall not be infringed
Of course, you refuse to put things into perspective.
How about we move to the modern world and get slightly on topic.
Apparently you've never taken a course of The Modern Era.

Can you tell me when it began?
rbowman
2012-11-11 19:38:36 UTC
Post by Shall not be infringed
Apparently you've never taken a course of The Modern Era.
Can you tell me when it began?
http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Pius10/p10lamen.htm

Syllabus Condemning the Errors of the Modernists

Pius X July 3, 1907

Been around for a while, I guess. Anyway, I thought we were Pomo now.
terryc
2012-11-08 11:58:44 UTC
Post by Gunner
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:36:52 -0700, Steve from Colorado
<http://www.infowars.com/10-dire-consequences-of-obamas-re-election-victory/>
10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victory
He’s also the guy who just recently issued an executive order merging
Homeland Security with local corporate entities to grant the executive
branch of government a power monopoly over the nation, bypassing the
courts and Congress. You probably haven’t even heard about that one,
because he secretly signed it during Hurricane Sandy.
In our system of government, once an election is called, he would be in
caretaker mode and unable to do that. why isn't it the same for yours?

Sounds like the usualy bullshit.
terryc
2012-11-08 11:56:39 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
10 dire consequences of Obama’s re-election victory
there is only one; the dumb republicans will refuse to work together
with the democratsd and thus stuff you all. hahahahahahaha
Post by Steve from Colorado
As of this writing, it looks like Obama has a lock on the electoral
college victory, although it simultaneously appears he has lost the
popular vote to Romney.
What a load of bullshit. At now stage did he appear to have lost the
popular vote.

did this article come from the same twats that said romney lost because
he wasn't conservative enough? the angry white southern male?
Romney lost because the only electorates that he worked to win was the
whites and even if he won 505 of them, he lost 705 of the blacks, the
hsipancs and the others.
rbowman
2012-11-08 14:50:23 UTC
Post by terryc
did this article come from the same twats that said romney lost because
he wasn't conservative enough? the angry white southern male?
Romney lost because the only electorates that he worked to win was the
whites and even if he won 505 of them, he lost 705 of the blacks, the
hsipancs and the others.
Yeah, that's the future, cater to the minorities to get their votes. It
ain't my grandfather's country...
terryc
2012-11-08 15:45:06 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by terryc
did this article come from the same twats that said romney lost because
he wasn't conservative enough? the angry white southern male?
Romney lost because the only electorates that he worked to win was the
whites and even if he won 505 of them, he lost 705 of the blacks, the
hsipancs and the others.
Yeah, that's the future, cater to the minorities to get their votes. It
ain't my grandfather's country..
Hey, you all had prior warning. The UK let all them folks from their
colonies come to their homeand and you ignored what happened there.

Of course, the 47% of the population that Romney called welfare bludgers
probably included a good number of white folks., so that didn't help.

Was it really catering to the minorities? 1/3 of them apparently voted
for Romney.
rbowman
2012-11-09 01:48:39 UTC
The country most definitely did, and chose to ignore it.
Larry
2012-11-09 02:00:32 UTC
Post by terryc
Romney lost because the only electorates that he worked to win was the
whites and even if he won 505 of them, he lost 705 of the blacks, the
hsipancs and the others.
He was a little more specific than that. He worked to win middle aged or
elderly white men who are afraid of their waning masculinity. He lost the
white female vote 65/35 and the white male under 35 vote by about the same
margin. The big appeal was to white men who have trouble getting a hard on.
If you overlay a map of the US obesity epidemic over a map of Romney
victories, they match almost perfectly.
Gunner
2012-11-09 09:03:03 UTC
Post by Larry
Post by terryc
Romney lost because the only electorates that he worked to win was the
whites and even if he won 505 of them, he lost 705 of the blacks, the
hsipancs and the others.
He was a little more specific than that. He worked to win middle aged or
elderly white men who are afraid of their waning masculinity.
You really are an idiot.

He lost the
Post by Larry
white female vote 65/35 and the white male under 35 vote by about the same
margin. The big appeal was to white men who have trouble getting a hard on.
A buffoonish idiot.
Post by Larry
If you overlay a map of the US obesity epidemic over a map of Romney
victories, they match almost perfectly.
A fucking idiot.

Gunner

terryc
2012-11-09 09:26:11 UTC
Post by Gunner
Post by Larry
If you overlay a map of the US obesity epidemic over a map of Romney
victories, they match almost perfectly.
A fucking idiot.
CONGRATULATIONS; comfirmation Larry that you post was 100% spot on.
hahahahahahaahaha.
Too_Many_Tools
2012-11-10 03:40:36 UTC
Post by terryc
Post by Gunner
Post by Larry
If you overlay a map of the US obesity epidemic over a map of Romney
victories, they match almost perfectly.
A fucking idiot.
CONGRATULATIONS; comfirmation Larry that you post was 100% spot on.
hahahahahahaahaha.- Hide quoted text -
LOL...I agree.

Gummer is a fat little fucker....but his sex customers like a bit of
junk in his trunk..

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT
Shall not be infringed
Did your two mothers tell you that?
Winston_Smith
2012-11-09 02:07:55 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:56:39 +1100, terryc
Post by terryc
did this article come from the same twats that said romney lost because
he wasn't conservative enough? the angry white southern male?
Romney lost because the only electorates that he worked to win was the
whites and even if he won 505 of them, he lost 705 of the blacks, the
hsipancs and the others.
I found it interesting (karma) that with his crack about 47%, he got
47% of the vote last I heard a number. Just the other way around.
rbowman
2012-11-09 02:50:40 UTC
And about 50% of that was mercy sex because he wasn't Obama...
Winston_Smith
That too is BS. Obama won both votes.
G. Morgan
2012-11-08 18:29:51 UTC
Cite?
Steve from Colorado
2012-11-09 06:20:38 UTC
That's not my statement.
G. Morgan
Then don't post erroneous scare tactics because of sour grapes.
Steve from Colorado
2012-11-10 04:01:50 UTC
Post by G. Morgan
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms.
Cite?
That's not my statement.
Then don't post erroneous scare tactics because of sour grapes.
It's not erroneous scare tactics.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/13586-hours-after-re-election-obama-green-lights-un-gun-grab
Steve from Colorado
2012-11-09 06:48:32 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms.
Cite?
This is the best I can come up with for the moment:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/gun-ban-back-on-obamas-agenda/
G. Morgan
2012-11-09 22:54:35 UTC
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms.
Cite?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/gun-ban-back-on-obamas-agenda/
That has to do with arms exports, not privately held firearms
domestically. This has been discussed before, and the same conclusion
was reached - it does not affect your 2nd rights.
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-10 00:30:50 UTC
Post by G. Morgan
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms.
Cite?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/gun-ban-back-on-obamas-agenda/
That has to do with arms exports, not privately held firearms
domestically. This has been discussed before, and the same conclusion
was reached - it does not affect your 2nd rights.
So one countries arms exports are another countries arms imports.

Where are Glocks made?

SIGs?

Berettas?

FNs?

Judge?

Brownings?
terryc
2012-11-10 02:26:21 UTC
Post by G. Morgan
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms.
Cite?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/gun-ban-back-on-obamas-agenda/
That has to do with arms exports, not privately held firearms
domestically. This has been discussed before, and the same conclusion
was reached - it does not affect your 2nd rights.
So one countries arms exports are another countries arms imports.
gee G.m., you should have expected these twats to get it arse about.
Post by Shall not be infringed
Where are Glocks made?
SIGs?
Berettas?
FNs?
Judge?
Brownings?
See, buyng overseas made stuff and screwing American manufacturing
industry.
G. Morgan
2012-11-10 05:28:30 UTC
Post by terryc
Post by Shall not be infringed
Where are Glocks made?
SIGs?
Berettas?
FNs?
Judge?
Brownings?
See, buyng overseas made stuff and screwing American manufacturing
industry.
Not handguns dopey, *real* military arms like missiles, mortars, and
heavy shit.
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-11 14:10:24 UTC
Post by G. Morgan
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
[...]
Nope. When buying something that has to be 100% reliable which your life may depend on it means buying the very best.

If it weren't for people buying Hondas and Toyotas, GM never would have improved their game and would still be making 80,000 mile cars.
Gunner
2012-11-10 03:19:41 UTC
On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:54:35 -0600, G. Morgan
Post by G. Morgan
Post by Steve from Colorado
Post by Steve from Colorado
Obama has promised to try to destroy the Second Amendment and deny
Americans the liberty to own firearms.
Cite?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/gun-ban-back-on-obamas-agenda/
That has to do with arms exports, not privately held firearms
domestically. This has been discussed before, and the same conclusion
was reached - it does not affect your 2nd rights.
Q: In 2008, you stated you wanted to keep AK-47s out of the hands of
criminals.

OBAMA: We're a nation that believes in the Second Amendment, and I
believe in the Second Amendment. We've got a long tradition of hunting
and sportsmen and people who want to make sure they can protect
themselves. My belief is that we have to enforce the laws we've
already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of
criminals, those who are mentally ill. We've done a much better job in
terms of background checks, but we've got more to do when it comes to
enforcement. But weapons that were designed for soldiers in war
theaters don't belong on our streets. Part of it is seeing if we can
get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also
looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home
town of Chicago, there's an awful lot of violence and they're not
using AK-47s. They're using cheap hand guns.
Source: Second Obama-Romney 2012 debate , Oct 16, 2012
*

Hale DeMar, a 52-year-old Wilmette resident, was arrested and charged
with misdemeanor violations for shooting, in the shoulder and leg, a
burglar who broke into his home not once, but twice. Cook County
prosecutors dropped all charges against DeMar.

In March 2004, the Illinois Senate passed Senate Bill 2165, a law
introduced in response to DeMar's case, with provisions designed to
assert a right of citizens to protect themselves against home
invasions, such that self-defense requirements would be viewed to take
precedence over local ordinances against handgun possession. The
measure passed the Illinois Senate by a vote of 38-20. Barack Obama
was one of the 20 state senators voting against the measure.

Governor Rod Blagojevich vetoed the bill. On Nov. 9, 2004, the
Illinois Senate voted 40-18 to override Blagojevich's veto. Again,
Obama acted against the bill.

On Nov. 17, the Illinois House voted overwhelmingly, 85-30, to
override the governor's veto and Senate Bill 2165 became law.
Source: Obama Nation, by Jerome Corsi, p.241-242 , Aug 1, 2008
*

Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws
Q: Is the D.C. law prohibiting ownership of handguns consistent with
an individual’s right to bear arms?

A: As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an
individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual
right does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain
the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to
private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances
that determine how you can use it.

Q: But do you still favor the registration & licensing of guns?

A: I think we can provide common-sense approaches to the issue of
illegal guns that are ending up on the streets. We can make sure that
criminals don’t have guns in their hands. We can make certain that
those who are mentally deranged are not getting a hold of handguns. We
can trace guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun
dealers that may be selling to straw purchasers and dumping them on
the streets.
Source: 2008 Philadelphia primary debate, on eve of PA primary , Apr
16, 2008
**
FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban
Obama was being misleading when he denied that his handwriting had
been on a document endorsing a state ban on the sale and possession of
handguns in Illinois. Obama responded, “No, my writing wasn’t on that
particular questionnaire. As I said, I have never favored an all-out
ban on handguns.”

Actually, Obama’s writing was on the 1996 document, which was filed
when Obama was running for the Illinois state Senate. A Chicago
nonprofit, Independent Voters of Illinois, had this question, and
Obama took hard line:

35. Do you support state legislation to:
a. ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.
b. ban assault weapons? Yes.
c. mandatory waiting periods and background checks? Yes.

Obama’s campaign said, “Sen. Obama didn’t fill out these state Senate
questionnaires--a staffer did--and there are several answers that
didn’t reflect his views then or now. He may have jotted some notes on
the front page of the questionnaire, but some answers didn’t reflect
his views.”
Source: FactCheck.org analysis of 2008 Philadelphia primary debate ,
Apr 16, 2008
**
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok
Q: You said recently, “I have no intention of taking away folks’
guns.” But you support the D.C. handgun ban, and you’ve said that it’s
constitutional. How do you reconcile those two positions?

A: Because I think we have two conflicting traditions in this country.
I think it’s important for us to recognize that we’ve got a tradition
of handgun ownership and gun ownership generally. And a lot of
law-abiding citizens use it for hunting, for sportsmanship, and for
protecting their families. We also have a violence on the streets that
is the result of illegal handgun usage. And so I think there is
nothing wrong with a community saying we are going to take those
illegal handguns off the streets. And cracking down on the various
loopholes that exist in terms of background checks for children, the
mentally ill. We can have reasonable, thoughtful gun control measure
that I think respect the Second Amendment and people’s traditions.
Source: 2008 Politico pre-Potomac Primary interview , Feb 11, 2008
**

Q: When you were in the state senate, you talked about licensing and
registering gun owners. Would you do that as president?

A: I don’t think that we can get that done. But what we can do is to
provide just some common-sense enforcement. The efforts by law
enforcement to obtain the information required to trace back guns that
have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers. As president, I
intend to make it happen. We essentially have two realities, when it
comes to guns, in this country. You’ve got the tradition of lawful gun
ownership. It is very important for many Americans to be able to hunt,
fish, take their kids out, teach them how to shoot. Then you’ve got
the reality of 34 Chicago public school students who get shot down on
the streets of Chicago. We can reconcile those two realities by making
sure the Second Amendment is respected and that people are able to
lawfully own guns, but that we also start cracking down on the kinds
of abuses of firearms that we see on the streets.
Source: 2008 Democratic debate in Las Vegas , Jan 15, 2008
**

2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month
Obama sought moderate gun control measures, such as a 2000 bill he
cosponsored to limit handgun purchases to one per month (it did not
pass). He voted against letting people violate local weapons bans in
cases of self-defense, but also voted in2004 to let retired police
officers carry concealed handguns.
Source: The Improbable Quest, by John K. Wilson, p.148 , Oct 30, 2007

***

Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities
Q: How would you address gun violence that continues to be the #1
cause of death among African-American men?

A: You know, when the massacre happened at Virginia Tech, I think all
of us were grief stricken and shocked by the carnage. But in this year
alone, in Chicago, we’ve had 34 Chicago public school students gunned
down and killed. And for the most part, there has been silence. We
know what to do. We’ve got to enforce the gun laws that are on the
books. We’ve got to make sure that unscrupulous gun dealers aren’t
they’re not made in our communities. There aren’t any gun
manufacturers here, right here in the middle of Detroit. But what we
also have to do is to make sure that we change our politics so that we
care just as much about those 30-some children in Chicago who’ve been
shot as we do the children in Virginia Tech. That’s a mindset that we
have to have in the White House and we don’t have it right now.
Source: 2007 NAACP Presidential Primary Forum , Jul 12, 2007
**

Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality

I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our
leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer’s lobby. But I
also believe that when a gangbanger shoots indiscriminately into a
crowd because he feels someone disrespected him, we have a problem of
morality. Not only do ew need to punish thatman for his crime, but we
need to acknowledge that there’s a hole in his heart, one that
government programs alone may not be able to repair.
Source: The Audacity of Hope, by Barack Obama, p.215 , Oct 1, 2006
***

Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban

KEYES: [to Obama]: I am a strong believer in the second amendment. The
gun control mentality is ruthlessly absurd. It suggests that we should
pass a law that prevents law abiding citizens from carrying weapons.
You end up with a situation where the crook have all the guns and the
law abiding citizens cannot defend themselves. I guess that’s good
enough for Senator Obama who voted against the bill that would have
allowed homeowners to defend themselves if their homes were broken
into.

OBAMA: Let’s be honest. Mr. Keyes does not believe in common gun
control measures like the assault weapons bill. Mr. Keyes does not
believe in any limits from what I can tell with respect to the
possession of guns, including assault weapons that have only one
purpose, to kill people. I think it is a scandal that this president
did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban.
Source: Illinois Senate Debate #3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes , Oct
21, 2004
***

Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions

Principles that Obama supports on gun issues:
Ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons.
Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of
firearms.
Require manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms.

Source: 1998 IL State Legislative National Political Awareness Test ,
Jul 2, 1998
"""

Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
A bill to prohibit civil liability actions from being brought or
continued against manufacturers, distributors, dealers, or importers
of firearms or ammunition for damages, injunctive or other relief
resulting from the misuse of their products by others. Voting YES
would:

Exempt lawsuits brought against individuals who knowingly transfer
a firearm that will be used to commit a violent or drug-trafficking
crime
Exempt lawsuits against actions that result in death, physical
injury or property damage due solely to a product defect
Call for the dismissal of all qualified civil liability actions
pending on the date of enactment by the court in which the action was
brought
Prohibit the manufacture, import, sale or delivery of armor
piercing ammunition, and sets a minimum prison term of 15 years for
violations
Require all licensed importers, manufacturers and dealers who
engage in the transfer of handguns to provide secure gun storage or
safety devices

Reference: Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act; Bill S 397 ;
vote number 2005-219 on Jul 29, 2005

Need any more citations, slugard?

Hummm?

Gunner

Larry
2012-11-09 01:50:12 UTC
In article <k7f2el$epu$***@dont-email.me>, ***@cocks.net
says...
10 dire consequences of Obama?s re-election victory
1. The Republicans are going to have to give up on running against Obama and
get it in gear to run for America. Their problem is that the party has been
taken over by nut case ideologues.
Winston_Smith
2012-11-09 02:11:37 UTC
Post by Larry
says...
10 dire consequences of Obama?s re-election victory
1. The Republicans are going to have to give up on running against Obama and
get it in gear to run for America. Their problem is that the party has been
taken over by nut case ideologues.
Exactly. The whacko wingers dominate the primaries. Either they elect
a guy on the fringes or force a centrist to run to the extreme to get
the nomination.

Then the rational part of the party stays home on election day or
pulls some other lever. It's been a very long time since I've seen an
R candidate that was what I think of as Republican philosophy. It's
been hijacked.
Winston_Smith
2012-11-09 02:54:35 UTC
Post by Larry
1. The Republicans are going to have to give up on running against Obama and
get it in gear to run for America. Their problem is that the party has been
taken over by nut case ideologues.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/11/07/were-not-in-1980-anymore
We're Not in 1980 Anymore By Aaron Goldstein on 11.7.12

Obama didn't win on turnout alone. Our country has changed.

For months, conservatives have been likening the conditions of the
2012 presidential race to that which saw the election of Ronald Reagan
in 1980. The American Spectator's own Jeffrey Lord proclaimed that
President Obama could be beaten handily “because the past four years
really have been Jimmy Carter's second term.”

Victor Davis Hanson of National Review Online put it this way:
"What does 1980 tell us about 2012? Barack Obama, like Carter, can run
neither on his dismal four-year stewardship of the economy nor on his
collapsing Middle East policy."

Hanson went on to write:
"The winner probably won't be decided by old video clips, gaffes, or
even campaign money, but by turnout and the October debates --
depending on whether incumbent Obama comes across as a petulant Carter
and challenger Romney appears an upbeat Reagan. As in 1980, voters
want a better president -- but they first have to be assured he's on
the ballot."

Well, Obama did come across as petulant in the debates while Romney
was upbeat. And yet it wasn't enough. At the end of the day, despite
Obama's dismal economic record and an ineffectual Middle East policy,
his well-oiled organization turned out his vote and Romney could not.
Romney could not break through in key states like Pennsylvania,
Wisconsin, and Michigan nor could he put Ohio and Florida back in the
Republican column.

And yet Obama didn't win on turnout alone. He won because America has
changed. We're not in 1980 anymore.

We are a long, long way from a time in which we lived in a 13 channel
universe where digital watches, VHS machines, Sony walkmans and
microwaves were cutting edge technology with cell phones, CDs and
24-hour ATMs still yet to be invented. There is a whole generation of
Americans who cannot fathom life before the Internet.

In that 13 channel universe, Reagan rose to the occasion in his lone
debate with President Carter one week before the election. While
Romney rose to the occasion the first time he shared the same stage
with President Obama, it was a full month before the election. Obama
had two more shots to redeem himself and more than made up for his
lackluster performance in the first debate. And then along came Sandy
which gave Obama an opportunity to look presidential in a way he
wasn't when it came to Benghazi.

When all the votes were counted, Romney's performance in the first
debate was but a footnote in the Twitter-verse. Romney simply peaked
too soon. He wounded Obama but didn't knock him out when he had the
chance. In fact, it could be argued Romney let Obama back into the
fight. It was a classic case of Romney winning the battle but losing
the war.

At the dawn of the '80s, a critical mass of the American population
knew what life was like in the Great Depression and WWII, understood
the evils of Soviet communism and did not take kindly to American
diplomats being held hostage. But when we have an education
establishment that is skeptical of the use of American power and weans
high school students on Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United
States, should it come as a surprise that many shrug when an American
ambassador is murdered? Still, Romney had not one but two chances to
expose the folly of the Obama Administration's insistence the attacks
in Benghazi were a result of a YouTube video, not a terrorist attack
and twice he failed to do so.

In 1980, Americans would not tolerate rising unemployment. In 2012,
not only is high unemployment accepted as a fact of life but receiving
food stamps is encouraged. There was also no concept of gay marriage
in 1980. In 2012, Obama endorsed gay marriage (albeit sooner than he
wanted to on account of the loose lips of Joe Biden). Nor was it
conceivable in 1980 that a sitting Commander-in-Chief's re-election
campaign could have put out a commercial featuring a woman likening
support for the President to the loss of her virginity. Thirty-two
years ago, being wealthy and successful was considered something to
aspire to and be proud of. Today, it is a source of bitterness, envy,
resentment and, in some quarters, the very epitome of evil.

In the final analysis, it must also be remembered that a significant
segment of the electorate was emotionally vested in Barack Obama in a
way it never was with Carter -- and I'm not just talking about the
mainstream media. Obama received a near unanimous vote from
African-Americans and a substantial majority of Hispanics as well as
people under 30 (especially women). That doesn't necessarily mean
we've entered the permanent Democratic majority which Ruy Teixeira and
John Judis wrote of a decade ago. It is certainly possible that
America could again elect a conservative Republican President. But
conservatives must recognize that the American electorate has changed
and that 1980 has come and gone, never to return.
Larry
2012-11-09 14:42:41 UTC
Post by Winston_Smith
Well, Obama did come across as petulant in the debates while Romney
was upbeat. And yet it wasn't enough. At the end of the day, despite
Obama's dismal economic record and an ineffectual Middle East policy,
his well-oiled organization turned out his vote and Romney could not.
Romney could not break through in key states like Pennsylvania,
Wisconsin, and Michigan nor could he put Ohio and Florida back in the
Republican column.
And yet Obama didn't win on turnout alone. He won because America has
changed. We're not in 1980 anymore.
A lot of people realized it wasn't the president who cost American jobs, it
was Wall Street and their practice of moving jobs offshore to add another 1%
to their bottom line. It's not that American workers were unprofitable, it's
that foreigners were a little *more* profitable. At least Obama saved the
American auto industry. Romney's claim that he would have let GM go bankrupt
probably cost him the election. When you hate unions so much that you are
willing to cripple America, you don't deserve to be president.

As for Obama's foreign policy, the one thing the fat cats can't stand is that
Obama is not in Netanyahu's pocket. We have a president who is not rubber
stamping everything Israel does. He got Khadaffi, which even Reagan the
Republican God didn't manage. He got Bin Laden, which Dumbya didn't manage.
He got us out of Iraq, which was a stupid war to start with. The Republicans
tried to make an issue out of the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, but
during Dumbya's administration there were 11 attacks on US embassies
resulting in 53 fatalities. It's a dangerous world. Shit happens.

And then there's the fact that a lot of American were scared to death to hand
power to the Republican House of Representatives. What a bunch of morons.
They could have been doing a lot to help the country along, but instead they
sat on their hands for two years hoping to make Obama look bad.
Gunner
2012-11-09 17:08:51 UTC
Post by Larry
Post by Winston_Smith
[...]
Snicker...they had no need to do Anything to make Obama look bad. He
and the Democrats have had 7 yrs all on their own to do that.

Say..got a budget yet?

Gunner

Winston_Smith
2012-11-09 18:16:22 UTC
Post by Gunner
Snicker...they had no need to do Anything to make Obama look bad. He
and the Democrats have had 7 yrs all on their own to do that.
Seven years ? Oh, yeah, you count the last years of the Bush disaster
when they had half control of Congress.

But that wouldn't have been a problem if The Shrub knew how to spell
"veto". But alas, the poor lad never knew Presidents could veto bills.

That's like saying it's the bears' fault he got to eat you because you
forgot to put a bullet in your gun.
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-11 14:16:46 UTC
Post by Winston_Smith
Post by Gunner
Snicker...they had no need to do Anything to make Obama look bad. He
and the Democrats have had 7 yrs all on their own to do that.
Seven years ? Oh, yeah, you count the last years of the Bush disaster
when they had half control of Congress.
But that wouldn't have been a problem if The Shrub knew how to spell
"veto". But alas, the poor lad never knew Presidents could veto bills.
So you're saying that Boosh didn't abuse executive privilege?
Winston_Smith
2012-11-12 01:29:46 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 06:16:46 -0800 (PST), Shall not be infringed
Post by Winston_Smith
Seven years ? Oh, yeah, you count the last years of the Bush disaster
when they had half control of Congress.
But that wouldn't have been a problem if The Shrub knew how to spell
"veto". But alas, the poor lad never knew Presidents could veto bills.
So you're saying that Boosh didn't abuse executive privilege?
I'm saying just what I said, in 8 years as President he only vetoed 12
bills and those very late in his tenure. The second fewest this
century except for Harding (6) and Obama (2).

Somehow Gunner says it's the Ds fault that they passed legislation and
Bush signed it instead of vetoing it.
Too_Many_Tools

TMT
Gunner
2012-11-09 09:01:52 UTC
Post by Larry
says...
10 dire consequences of Obama?s re-election victory
1. The Republicans are going to have to give up on running against Obama and
get it in gear to run for America. Their problem is that the party has been
taken over by nut case ideologues.
One assumes you are talking about the Democrat nut case
idealogues..right? Thats part and parcel of the DNC

Gunner

Larry
2012-11-09 14:42:51 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Gunner
Post by Larry
says...
10 dire consequences of Obama?s re-election victory
1. The Republicans are going to have to give up on running against Obama and
get it in gear to run for America. Their problem is that the party has been
taken over by nut case ideologues.
One assumes you are talking about the Democrat nut case
idealogues..right? Thats part and parcel of the DNC
That was a problem with the Democrats through the 70s and 80s. They got
together and threw the left wing extremists out, and re-took the presidency
with Bill Clinton after Reagan and Bush I. The Rs are going to have to
realize that the path to the presidency is through a charismatic centrist
like Clinton or Obama. Even Bush II branded himself a centrist, and used wild
eyed whacko Cheney to keep the nut cases happy. As it turned out, that didn't
end well for America, because Cheney managed to purge the moderates out of
the administration.
Gunner
2012-11-09 17:10:47 UTC
Post by Larry
says...
Post by Gunner
Post by Larry
says...
10 dire consequences of Obama?s re-election victory
1. The Republicans are going to have to give up on running against Obama and
get it in gear to run for America. Their problem is that the party has been
taken over by nut case ideologues.
One assumes you are talking about the Democrat nut case
idealogues..right? Thats part and parcel of the DNC
That was a problem with the Democrats through the 70s and 80s. They got
together and threw the left wing extremists out,
On which planet might that be? Not on this one. The extremist nutcases
are in the DNC.

and re-took the presidency
Post by Larry
with Bill Clinton after Reagan and Bush I. The Rs are going to have to
realize that the path to the presidency is through a charismatic centrist
like Clinton or Obama. Even Bush II branded himself a centrist, and used wild
eyed whacko Cheney to keep the nut cases happy. As it turned out, that didn't
end well for America, because Cheney managed to purge the moderates out of
the administration.
Which moderates might those be? The Bush administration was well
known for being moderate.

Gunner

Larry
2012-11-09 20:25:28 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Gunner
Post by Larry
says...
Post by Gunner
says...
Post by Larry
with Bill Clinton after Reagan and Bush I. The Rs are going to have to
realize that the path to the presidency is through a charismatic centrist
like Clinton or Obama. Even Bush II branded himself a centrist, and used wild
eyed whacko Cheney to keep the nut cases happy. As it turned out, that didn't
end well for America, because Cheney managed to purge the moderates out of
the administration.
Which moderates might those be? The Bush administration was well
known for being moderate.
How about Colin Powell? Paul O'Neill? Ann Veneman? Mel Martinez?

I think Bush himself was fairly moderate, but he was led around by the nose
by his arch-conservative handlers, led by Dick Cheney.

The problem with current "conservatives" is that they are not really
conservative, they are wild eyed radicals. They tried to prop the country up
after the dotcom crash in 2001 by dropping interest rates, tried the same
trick after 9/11, and every time the economy looked like it was slowing down.
The business section of all the newspapers was warning that if we had a real
economic shock, the Fed would be out of bullets.
Gunner
2012-11-10 03:08:26 UTC
Post by Larry
How about Colin Powell? Paul O'Neill? Ann Veneman? Mel Martinez?
I think Bush himself was fairly moderate, but he was led around by the nose
by his arch-conservative handlers, led by Dick Cheney.
The problem with current "conservatives" is that they are not really
conservative, they are wild eyed radicals.
What you are calling radicals..were Democrats 40 yrs ago.

As Ronald Reagan stated quite clearly when asked why he left the
Democratic Party....

" I didnt leave the Democrats, they left me "(on their mad dash to the
Left)

Gunner

Larry
2012-11-10 19:38:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Gunner
What you are calling radicals..were Democrats 40 yrs ago.
The left wing radicals are now safely out of power, except for San Francisco.
Democrats learned the lesson, that America is not going to elect nut cases to
run the country. Now the Republicans need to learn that lesson.
Post by Gunner
As Ronald Reagan stated quite clearly when asked why he left the
Democratic Party....
" I didnt leave the Democrats, they left me "(on their mad dash to the
Left)
That's the same reason the Republicans are losing so many people now. There
is a delusional minority that has seized control of the primary process, and
is eliminating anyone who sounds reasonable. When those people go before the
general electorate, they either sound like bald faced liars, like Romney, or
they sound like they are totally nuts. Here's something I wrote elsewhere,
and right wingers need to hear it:

"Republicans need to purge their nut cases. America needs a functioning
conservative party. The federal and trade deficits really will push us into a
fiscal crisis if we keep doing what we are doing. Medicare really does need
to be reformed, along with our whole medical provider system, or health care
for the elderly will become unsupportable. Runaway bureaucracies really are
limiting business expansion and innovation. We need responsible, moderate
conservatives in the government. Unfortunately, there are none in sight."

- Me, last Thursday
Gunner
2012-11-10 20:21:47 UTC
Post by Larry
says...
Post by Gunner
What you are calling radicals..were Democrats 40 yrs ago.
The left wing radicals are now safely out of power, except for San Francisco.
Democrats learned the lesson, that America is not going to elect nut cases to
run the country. Now the Republicans need to learn that lesson.
The Leftwing Radicals are at the top of the DNC. What..you neve
bothered to look at the listings of who/what./where?
Post by Larry
Post by Gunner
As Ronald Reagan stated quite clearly when asked why he left the
Democratic Party....
" I didnt leave the Democrats, they left me "(on their mad dash to the
Left)
That's the same reason the Republicans are losing so many people now. There
is a delusional minority that has seized control of the primary process, and
is eliminating anyone who sounds reasonable. When those people go before the
general electorate, they either sound like bald faced liars, like Romney, or
they sound like they are totally nuts. Here's something I wrote elsewhere,
Unfortunately..you are calling the RINOs the majority. Hardly true.
Post by Larry
"Republicans need to purge their nut cases. America needs a functioning
conservative party. The federal and trade deficits really will push us into a
fiscal crisis if we keep doing what we are doing. Medicare really does need
to be reformed, along with our whole medical provider system, or health care
for the elderly will become unsupportable. Runaway bureaucracies really are
limiting business expansion and innovation. We need responsible, moderate
conservatives in the government. Unfortunately, there are none in sight."
Its that "moderate" part that always makes us laugh. In the vast
majority of cases.."moderate" = RINO
Post by Larry
- Me, last Thursday
You can be tracked as stupid much farther back then that.
Much farther back indeed.

Gunner

Larry
2012-11-11 04:42:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
And nobody pays any attention to the DNC, which is safely out of power.
Gunner
2012-11-11 09:50:34 UTC
Post by Larry
says...
Post by Gunner
The Leftwing Radicals are at the top of the DNC. What..you neve
bothered to look at the listings of who/what./where?
And nobody pays any attention to the DNC, which is safely out of power.
ROFLMAO..they are the powers that pull Obamas strings. Hardly out of
power. Right at the top.

Gunner

terryc
yep, gumbies and admitted one.
Shall not be infringed
2012-11-11 14:19:01 UTC
Post by terryc
Post by Gunner
Post by Larry
That was a problem with the Democrats through the 70s and 80s. They got
together and threw the left wing extremists out,
On which planet might that be? Not on this one. The extremist nutcases
are in the DNC.
yep, gumbies and admitted one.
Dude, is English a second language for you?