Seperating the chaff from the grain
Nic
2024-03-25 23:08:18 UTC
Lets count the numbers of the vaccinated, and how that decision shapes
the way you see the world.
Lucas McCain
2024-03-25 23:15:45 UTC
Post by Nic
Lets count the numbers of the vaccinated, and how that decision shapes
the way you see the world.
How do you define "the vaccinated"?
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us
Nic
2024-03-25 23:24:47 UTC
Post by Lucas McCain
Post by Nic
Lets count the numbers of the vaccinated, and how that decision shapes
the way you see the world.
How do you define "the vaccinated"?
Like someone who believes that some body has some snake oil that will
help you in your misery.
Then they will say that you owe them.

I thought that organized criminals were mostly in jails.
2024-03-26 09:48:31 UTC
Post by Nic
Lets count the numbers of the vaccinated, and how that decision shapes
the way you see the world.
Sure, I'll bite. I'm not corona-vaccinatet, but I am vaccinated with the
standard cocktail that most, if not all, newborns in sweden get.

The reasons I chose not to be vaccinated are:

1. I was not happy with the lack of testing of mRNA vaccines. I'd like to
have a sweet 10 years or so without severe side effects among the general
population before I consider it.

2. Based on the mortality numbers as collected by the swedish health
authorities for my age group, there was no risk for me. In fact, it was
deadlier to ride a car.

My father, who is much older, got 2 different types of vaccines and
didn't even feel it and didn't have any after effects. Based on mortality
nrs for his age group, he thought it was prudent. He respected my decision
and I his, and there were no problems at all.

My half-brother though... he sadly locked himself away for 1.5 years and
turned completely crazy yelling at me over the phone for not being
vaccinated and using face masks, so basically I stopped talking with him
for 2 years, since there was no point.

Now he has left his hiding place though and last christmas he did attend
although it was a fairly cool affair and he threatened not to show up at
first for some reason I no longer remember, but his girl friend persuaded
him to show up in the end.

Family... can't live with them, can't live without them. ;)
Nic
2024-03-26 23:37:37 UTC
Post by D
Post by Nic
[...]

Nice train to Sweden, has your population come to terms and on what side
of civilization you prefer to vote from.

Are you a person who truly believes that any problem can be solved? If
you throw enough money and talent to solve such problems. If you fail
you have those government folks who are paid to solve such problems.
Then it is my first time to your country as this train passes by so many
households, I virtually hope good health and prosperity.
2024-03-27 09:44:43 UTC
http://youtu.be/fM-Ibiu41NM Nice train to Sweden, has
your population come to terms and on what side of civilization you
prefer to vote from.
If you mean the uncontrolled and unrestricted immigration, there is a
small awakening. But given birth rates I suspect sweden will be a moslem
country in a few generations. I used to say this as a joke, but now I am
not so sure it is a joke any longer.
Are you a person who truly believes that any problem can be solved? If
I am quite an optimist long term and believe that any problem can be
solved.
you throw enough money and talent to solve such problems. If you fail
you have those government folks who are paid to solve such problems.
I solved the problem by moving to another country. ;) I've lived in 6
countries so far and am quite a digital nomad. Some times I think it
must be my viking genes that make me travel and travel and never settle
down. This fate seems to befall many people in my family.
Then it is my first time to your country as this train passes by so
many households, I virtually hope good health and prosperity.
Yes, there are some beautiful spots! Make sure you go trout fishing in
case you visit Åre, or even further north. You can find some _massive_
pike up north as well, easily above 10 kg.
Nic
2024-03-27 23:05:16 UTC
On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:44:43 +0100
Post by D
Post by D
[...]
When it comes to fish and the bones I wonder which is worse chicken
bones or fish bones.

Was Hugo Alfvén a Swede?

Does Snorri Snurlson have any great memorable sayings before the spread
of the judeao-christian belief, I guess that all those people who shaped
their understanding of the world are safely composting the earth for
another billion years. Perhaps it may be observed in some future how the
residents/inhabitants found a life in that universe, while we are
thinking about it how am I contributing or shaping my present towards
the future?

Before I forget to ask you, what is your take on all these wars?
2024-03-28 10:08:37 UTC
Post by Nic
Post by D
Yes, there are some beautiful spots! Make sure you go trout fishing in
case you visit Åre, or even further north. You can find some _massive_
pike up north as well, easily above 10 kg.
When it comes to fish and the bones I wonder which is worse chicken
bones or fish bones.
Depends. In terms of getting stuck in your throat, I'd say fish is the
worst. But if you clean the fish well, I prefer fish over chicken any
day (as long as the quality is good or if I caught it myself).

For pike, my best way to prepare it is either bbq:d with a melted butter
+ garlic sauce. If you want more taste, I use pike for fish tacos. The
meat is quite firm, so you can cut it into small cubes and stick it on a
spit and grill it.
Post by Nic
Was Hugo Alfvén a Swede? http://youtu.be/6ty6wKF5tCM
Yes, very famous.
Post by Nic
Does Snorri Snurlson have any great memorable sayings before the spread
of the judeao-christian belief, I guess that all those people who shaped
Check out the Eddas. If you want saying, similar to proverbs from the
viking age, check out Havamál.
Post by Nic
their understanding of the world are safely composting the earth for
another billion years. Perhaps it may be observed in some future how the
residents/inhabitants found a life in that universe, while we are
thinking about it how am I contributing or shaping my present towards
the future?
Before I forget to ask you, what is your take on all these wars?
If you're talking about the cultural/immigration war in sweden, I'm in
favour of restricting immigration to zero, except from northern europe,
where there are shared values. I am also in favour of sending arabians
home.

In _theory_ I'm quite libertarian when it comes to immigration, but that
assumes no government and that everyone pays for himself. I believe that
given those conditions, immigration would be very small since people are
reluctant to leave their culture, family and friends, unless they are
paid for it.

Given swedens immigration politics, an immigrant from
arabia could get 2000 to 3000 k USD after tax for free, without any
requirements, so of course a tsunami of immigrants came to sweden
destroying a big part of society, trust and culture.

It's slowly changing for the better in terms of politics, but I think it
is too late.
rbowman
2024-03-28 19:05:33 UTC
Post by D
Check out the Eddas. If you want saying, similar to proverbs from the
viking age, check out Havamál.
http://oaks.nvg.org/havamal-bellows.html

"Away from his arms in the open field
A man should fare not a foot;
For never he knows when the need for a spear
Shall arise on the distant road."

https://www.odins-gift.com/poth/The/thehavamalfornewyawkas.htm

It's a humorous take but not far off from the original. The same verse is

"Weapons:Don't Leave Home Without Them!
You never know when that cute little Mace on your Keychain
Will Come in Handy."
2024-03-29 10:40:34 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by D
Check out the Eddas. If you want saying, similar to proverbs from the
viking age, check out Havamál.
http://oaks.nvg.org/havamal-bellows.html
"Away from his arms in the open field
A man should fare not a foot;
For never he knows when the need for a spear
Shall arise on the distant road."
https://www.odins-gift.com/poth/The/thehavamalfornewyawkas.htm
It's a humorous take but not far off from the original. The same verse is
"Weapons:Don't Leave Home Without Them!
You never know when that cute little Mace on your Keychain
Will Come in Handy."
Haha, fun, but true! Sadly also, very difficult in many european
countries.
Nic
2024-03-29 19:55:53 UTC
Post by D
Post by Nic
[...]
Where having similar problems in the US. How are your gun laws where you
are? The US population is very well armed. It's going to be a while
until the people catch up to the politicians who are allowing this to
happen.
2024-03-30 11:51:38 UTC
Post by D
Post by Nic
[...]
The gun laws in sweden are horrible, unless you are really into hunting.
So rifles and shotguns you can own, as long as you are willing to memorize
100s of ducks and animals and pass a test.

But handguns and shooting for sport you need regular annual or perhaps
bi-annual tests, and you need a certain level of activity or they take the
guns away.

So, yes, it is possible, but it is far from easy. I would love the
Montana-way of owning guns!