AI: military applications
Add Reply
Chasseur
2024-04-12 13:33:29 UTC
Something to be aware of...

https://theconversation.com/us-military-plans-to-unleash-thousands-of-autonomous-war-robots-over-next-two-years-212444

Chasseur
Lucas McCain
2024-04-12 17:56:08 UTC
Post by Chasseur
Something to be aware of...
https://theconversation.com/us-military-plans-to-unleash-thousands-of-autonomous-war-robots-over-next-two-years-212444
Chasseur
Fascinating topic. It speaks volumes that the people in charge of
defending our nation would be terrified of using this technology on the
U.S. border with Mexico or Canada to deter the millions of invaders
pouring into our nation illegally because it would "profile" the
invading hordes and upset "activists", "advocates", and other anti-White
enemies of the majority demographic.
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us
Chasseur
2024-04-12 18:09:25 UTC
Post by Chasseur
Something to be aware of...
https://theconversation.com/us-military-plans-to-unleash-thousands-of-autonomous-war-robots-over-next-two-years-212444
Chasseur
Fascinating topic.  It speaks volumes that the people in charge of
defending our nation would be terrified of using this technology on the
U.S. border with Mexico or Canada to deter the millions of invaders
pouring into our nation illegally because it would "profile" the
invading hordes and upset "activists", "advocates", and other anti-White
enemies of the majority demographic.
Time will tell... I for one think that we will see deployment of these
technologies much sooner than we think.

Chasseur
D. Ray
2024-04-29 23:35:52 UTC
Post by Chasseur
Post by Chasseur
Something to be aware of...
https://theconversation.com/us-military-plans-to-unleash-thousands-of-autonomous-war-robots-over-next-two-years-212444
Chasseur
Fascinating topic.  It speaks volumes that the people in charge of
defending our nation would be terrified of using this technology on the
U.S. border with Mexico or Canada to deter the millions of invaders
pouring into our nation illegally because it would "profile" the
invading hordes and upset "activists", "advocates", and other anti-White
enemies of the majority demographic.
Time will tell... I for one think that we will see deployment of these
technologies much sooner than we think.
Most likely, against White Americans. Not to protect the border.

It should be clear by now: it’s not “activists” and “advocates”. It’s
government policy, and they have no intentions of stopping illegals from
entering the country or deporting those who are already here.
Chasseur
2024-04-30 13:59:24 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Chasseur
Post by Chasseur
[...]
I think we are in agreement that the government is nobody's friend....

Chasseur
Governor Swill
2024-04-30 16:43:40 UTC
Post by Chasseur
Post by D. Ray
Post by Chasseur
Post by Chasseur
[...]
The government is concerned that low birth rates are going to cause the collapse of the
economy and Social Security. Allowing large scale immigration, such as we did for the
first 150 years of the Republic, is our best means of countering those low birth rates.

We need more young workers or the entire structure of our society will collapse. Japan is
struggling with this. So is Russia and any number of other western, industrialized
countries.

Folks angry about immigration ought to take a look at their own bassinet.

Swill
--
If there's one thing the Republicans have taught us about deficit spending, it's this:
Don't spend money you don't have, spend money *other* people don't have.

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
D. Ray
2024-05-03 03:09:45 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chasseur
Post by D. Ray
Post by Chasseur
Post by Chasseur
[...]
Then why are our billionaires and top companies are investing in China like
crazy? 126 billions in 2022 alone.

<https://www.statista.com/statistics/188629/united-states-direct-investments-in-china-since-2000/>

China don’t have large scale immigration, they have shrinking population,
they don’t even hesitate to use things such as “one child policy”.

<https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/CHN/china/population>

Are billionaires stupid? Don’t they realize it would be much smarter to
invest in Niger where they have 6 children per woman? China will be huge
nursing home, don’t they know?

Or even US. Why don’t they invest in US? We were importing 200 IQ Africans
and Latinos by millions, investments in US surely will bring more money in
the future?

Perhaps you should be their investment advisor. You stupid fuck.

You know why they really invest in China? Because they know that
Judeo-American system that rely on infinite growth is doomed by definition,
and China will be just fine.

Frank
2024-04-30 14:22:15 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Chasseur
Post by Chasseur
[...]
All the current leadership does is to stay in power and get the votes
they need. It is for their good, not ours.
Governor Swill