Have you ever wondered why people call gook Ejercito "Needledick"?
Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-03-31 17:54:59 UTC
Wonder no more
https://sea.mashable.com/life/22644/southeast-asian-dudes-among-those-with-shortest-penises-in-the-world-study-says
Yup etc.

No jew has EVER produced a porn movie starring a gook!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-04-02 21:01:35 UTC
Wonder no more
https://sea.mashable.com/life/22644/southeast-asian-dudes-among-those-with-shortest-penises-in-the-world-study-says
-------------------------------------
You seem rather focused on the size of
Ejercito's genitalia. Just sayin'
They're negligible, and that's worth pointing out. Just replyin'

2024-04-03 14:31:42 UTC
On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:30:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Wonder no more
https://sea.mashable.com/life/22644/southeast-asian-dudes-among-those-with-shortest-penises-in-the-world-study-says
-------------------------------------
You seem rather focused on the size of
Ejercito's genitalia. Just sayin'
He's a sub-human species obsessed with White women, and he needs to be
reminded that they find that laughable.
There is nothing sub-human about me.
Everything about you is subhuman, gook.
LOOK! https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
What the fuck is THAT?
As for White women, there is nothing with with you wanting to have
sex with them and make babies with them.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with YOU wanting to have bestiality with
them and make sub-babies with them.
The problem is, pretty much ALL of them have EVERY problem with
having sex and making babies with YOU!
Not that you can show, you slant eyed needledicked mongoloid!

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

2024-04-03 17:57:03 UTC
On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 09:43:47 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface'
Post by Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:30:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing sub-human about me.
Everything about you is subhuman, gook.
LOOK! https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en
What the fuck is THAT?
That is a great picture!
That is an absolutely HIDEOUS picture!
Wonderfully hungry? Yeah, right!
Post by Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
As for White women, there is nothing with with you wanting to have
sex with them and make babies with them.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with YOU wanting to have bestiality with
them and make sub-babies with them.
Sex between men and women is heterosexuality, not bestiality.
Mating between Humans and other species such as gooks, jews or nigras
is bestiality, not heterosexuality.
Sometimes it results in pregnancy!
Sometimes it results in the anal excretion of subhuman sub-babies!