The toxic legacy of gook immigration is destroying our political system Until politicians come clean about the devastating costs it inflicted, we will be stuck in this cycle of failure
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-06-17 15:11:24 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 07:20:14 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1dhe1i0/uk_telegraph_the_toxic_legacy_of_lockdown_is/
The toxic legacy of lockdown is destroying our political system
Your country, the Flippines, doesn't HAVE a political system, gook!

<b'ris>

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-06-18 14:17:06 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:41:07 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/6ZoE95d-VKc/m/14vVZoyOBgAJ
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
LIE.

You are hideously obese, gook!

- -

2024-06-18 14:17:38 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 19:21:44 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 11 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 17 Jun 2024 07:20:14 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://www.reddit.com/r/LockdownSkepticism/comments/1dhe1i0/uk_telegraph_the_toxic_legacy_of_lockdown_is/
The toxic legacy of lockdown is destroying our political system
Your country, the Flippines, doesn't HAVE a political system, gook!
<b'ris>
Mangina, my country is the United States of America.
Gook, you are delusional. Your country is the Asiatic shithole known
as the Flippines.
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
As a Nazi, you are, above all else,
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

- -

2024-06-19 16:09:01 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 08:17:50 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsa day ago
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 19:21:44 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Mangina, my country is the United States of America.
Gook, you are delusional. Your country is the Asiatic shithole known
as the Flippines.
Nithing, you yet again deny that I am an American.
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
How the fuck CAN it be, gook? I'm WHITE and you're a shitskinned
mongoloid!
Are you still hurting from how Kickboxer kickboxed you all around
these newsgroups?
Are YOU still hurting from how I kicked your grik lover Grikboxer®™
off Usenet all those years ago? He never showed his grubby unshaven
semitic face here again!
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
As a Nazi, you are, above all else,
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.
You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE.

<inane repetition b'rissed>

- -

2024-06-19 22:07:33 UTC
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 10:00:12 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout an hour ago
Wed, 19 Jun 2024 08:17:50 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
How the fuck CAN it be, gook? I'm WHITE and you're a shitskinned
mongoloid!
Skin color is a superficial characteristic.
Are you still hurting from how Kickboxer kickboxed you all around
these newsgroups?
Are YOU still hurting from how I kicked your grik lover Grikboxer®?
off Usenet all those years ago? He never showed his grubby unshaven
semitic face here again!
Kickboxer did a number on you.
I did a REAL number on that grik piece of skata. Once he was kicked
off he never DARED to show his grubby unshaven semitic face here
AGAIN!
He also did a number of Losswe Cannon, JeSSe, Heinrich, Carolina
Reb, and Boedicia.
He was INELIGIBLE to do real numbers on Humans! But I also did a REAL
number on a whole HOST of jews and jewlovers.
Now here is Keren Nguyen, nee Swanson, celebrating sixteen years
with her husband.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8PkE9apG9m/?img_index=1
Nguyen? Sounds like she's 'married' to a gook in an illegal bestial
reliationship.
You can see the love! (and much more happened behind closed doors.)
It's a good thing you can't see the BESTIALITY that goes on behind
closed doors.
The following article explains your pathology.
Zsuckling jew ani explains yours.

<inane repetition b'rissed>

- -

2024-06-23 19:00:50 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 08:43:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells4 days ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Wed, 19 Jun 2024 10:00:12 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Now here is Keren Nguyen, nee Swanson, celebrating sixteen years
with her husband.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8PkE9apG9m/?img_index=1
Nguyen? Sounds like she's 'married' to a gook in an illegal bestial
reliationship.
There is nothing illegal nor bestial about their marriage.
Their bestial 'marriage' is like totally illegal, gook.
Here is a picture of her with him during their high school days.
Underage bestiality - that's even WORSE!
A vlog of Keren when she was pregnant for the first time.

I hope she had the sub-baby euthanised upon excretion.
And their YouTube channel.
Hideous.
She and her husband are such a shining example of heterosexuality
for all normal humanity!
She and her gook 'mate' are such a shining example of bestiality for
all subnormal subhumanity such as YOU!

- -

2024-06-25 11:59:56 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 18:10:14 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wellsabout 6 hours ago
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 08:43:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing illegal nor bestial about their marriage.
Their bestial 'marriage' is like totally illegal, gook.
Wrong!
Far from it, gook!
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
Here is a picture of her with him during their high school days.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_C36KR-7zB0/frame0.jpg
Underage bestiality - that's even WORSE!
It is heterosexuality, and it is awesome they got started young!
It IS bestiality and it is disgusting that they started so young!
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
A vlog of Keren when she was pregnant for the first time.
http://youtu.be/ic1r4sQs7qg
I hope she had the sub-baby euthanised upon excretion.
You hoped wrong.
She should have done and spared the world another hideous hybrid.
She gave birth to a boy named Jackson.
She excreted a hideous subhuman sub-baby.
And she and her husband have four more children.
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
And their YouTube channel.
Hideous.
There is nothing hideous about love, heterosexuality, and matrimony!
Love, heterosexuality and matrimony do not APPLY to mixed species
couples, gook.
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
She and her husband are such a shining example of heterosexuality
for all normal humanity!
She and her gook 'mate' are such a shining example of bestiality for
all subnormal subhumanity such as YOU!
There is no bestiality!
There is nothing BUTT bestiality. YOU will never experience
bestiality with a WHITE woman!

- -

2024-06-29 16:52:50 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 08:43:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells4 days ago
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 18:10:14 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
You hoped wrong.
She should have done and spared the world another hideous hybrid.
Hideous?
Absolutely hideous...like YOU.
Here is a YouTube playlist of Jackson.

You can comment on the videos.
I don't look at your bestial youtube links, gook.
Post by Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
She gave birth to a boy named Jackson.
She excreted a hideous subhuman sub-baby.
There is nothing hideous or subhuman about her son.
Her half-Human subson is like TOTALLY hideous and subhuman, gook!
Here is the family now, with five children.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C7-ZR8ZMGtI/?img_index=1
That's FIVE felony counts of bestiality!