Havana Syndrome evidence suggests who may be responsible for mysterious brain injuries
Add Reply
Lucas McCain
2024-04-01 17:36:14 UTC
It's the Russians, of course.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us
Snag
2024-04-02 02:08:50 UTC
Post by Lucas McCain
It's the Russians, of course.
http://youtu.be/JdPSD1SUYCY
You misspelled CIA ...
--
Snag
"They may take our lives but
William Wallace
Lucas McCain
2024-04-02 02:56:20 UTC
Post by Lucas McCain
It's the Russians, of course.
http://youtu.be/JdPSD1SUYCY
  You misspelled CIA ...
"Evidence suggests . . ." There's an old saying, "Never believe
anything until it has officially been denied."

I seem to recall that you have been a regular in this newsgroup for a
long time. Do you remember that "nutcase" who used to post under the
nym of "Sound Weapon." Maybe he wasn't crazy and he was trying to
reveal the truth of the matter long before 60 Minutes.

https://www.globalgulag.us
Snag
2024-04-02 03:25:25 UTC
Post by Lucas McCain
It's the Russians, of course.
http://youtu.be/JdPSD1SUYCY
   You misspelled CIA ...
"Evidence suggests . . ."  There's an old saying, "Never believe
anything until it has officially been denied."
I seem to recall that you have been a regular in this newsgroup for a
long time.  Do you remember that "nutcase" who used to post under the
nym of "Sound Weapon."  Maybe he wasn't crazy and he was trying to
reveal the truth of the matter long before 60 Minutes.
I've been here (alt.survival) for a day or six , don't recall anyone
who posted as "sound weapon" though . I've been seeing stuff about
sound weapons being used in Cuba and against our embassy in Russia for
several years . I always figured if "they" had one we did too . Looking
back I think my dad might have been a "conspiracy theorist" long before
it became popular ... I once found a copy of "Terrible 1313 the Secret
Gov't of the United States" . He took it away and told me to forget I'd
seen it . Never saw it again either . I wish I'd had time to read it
before Dad found out ...
William Wallace
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-10 20:48:44 UTC
On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:36:14 -0600
Post by Lucas McCain
It's the Russians, of course.
Same ones the USA shares our space program with, those "Russians"?

Well then...someone told me they were our enemies...go figger...

Looks like they;re only "enemies" when the satanic deep state needs them
to be, doesn't it?